Tfw didn't start lifting at age 15 and wasted your childhood with videogames

>tfw didn't start lifting at age 15 and wasted your childhood with videogames

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCe1pdut9qK9-cBotCDqBDrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but then you'd be a manlet. You probably are a manlet anyways though

I played video games all my life until age 23-24. Then I started lifting. Now I am 30, I haven't touched a video game since. Feels pretty weird in a way, considering the fact most people I know my age still play video games at least casually.

I went from being the massively obsessed gaming faggot to not being interested at all in them. Very scary how that changed so fast when I discovered lifting.

fucking same, but I made the change and started lifting at 16 :^)

I didn't start untill 28

Underage & the army is a gains goblin

Eh, i did both. Played hockey 2 hours a day, played computer games 3 hours a day and then did homework/hanged out with GF/friends. You don't have to go overboard with either. Now im a engineer and still play videogames, workout and hang with co-workers/friends/GF. As long as you don't have kids you should be able to do it all

Yeah, I grew tired of games about at the same age 3 years ago for no apparent reason, but started lifting less than a year ago.

Almost makes you think that all I was doing was distracting myself, because I was anxious and I had nothing I wanted to do, but still felt intensly that I really should do something with my life. Only almost though, I still enjoy some games ocasionally, but cant really play them for more than an hour at a time.

But as for OP, it is a rookie mistake to fall for the
>If I had done something sooner, everything would be better now
meme.

You should never discredit your old self, for being who you were, you are just forgetting the situation you were in and everything that influenced your decition making back then. You have a good reason for everything you have done thus far and if you would have done something different, you would be fucking dead. Scolding yourself for something you did not do has absolutely no benefits.

Preach

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

MODS
O
D
SDOM

15- worked out, played video games
25 - have my own place, work out and play video games

You can have it all faggot

Unless your in chair force you will probably have trouble maintaining gains.

Sat on my ass playing vidya all day all night and chainsmoked till 19, had 30-35% bodyfat and was a kissless virgin

5 years later (now) - spend 10 hours on vidya per week max, constantly go for runs/lift, 16% bodyfat and on my 2nd gf now

You can only change your life if you're willing to kick yourself in the nuts really fucking hard and forcing your body to do things it hates over and over again until it starts liking them. Your pain will feel untolerable and you WILL probably want to an hero (I did), you will miss your easy lifestyle, you will want to go back, but you will have to continue or all that time and pain you went through will go to waste. It's worth it, you will know once you're done. It's never too fucking late.

yeah well you know, you are not perfect

Partially you should accept that so you stop being a sadcunt and partially you shouldn't so you keep improving yourself and be a sickcunt

why is this so difficult for me

>mfw I started at age 14
I wonder how many other people can say that they've been lifting for more than a third of their life

This. I'm ok with the fact that I didn't lift until I was 16 because I'm 6' 1" now.

I never got this. I still love gaming and I love lifting. Why do you autists have to be so obsessive and only do one thing with your life at a time?

Started lifting at age 13 when dad got a total gym 1000 like chuck norris used.

Used it coz it was quite fun and wanted to be muscly.

>TFW beat all the boys in my year at arm wrestles.

>thinks lifting young = destined to be manlet
>there really are people that are this stupid

I wish I'd started in HS, but there's no changing that now so I've just gotta do my best to make up for it

Play sports till 16. No need to lift till then unless you really like it. 17-18is the perfect age to start lifting.

I started lifting when i was 15 and i am 6'3 now

Started lifting at 14. Did tkd from 6-13 which was very conditioning heavy (our master was an olympic gold medalist in sparring). I ruined it all by dead lifting at 17 and ruining my spine. I will still murder that first faggot on gamefaqs that pushed dead lifts. Before then i maxed bench at 290 lbs at 17. Now forever spine damage. I lost interest in video games after playing kh2 and realizing i was. More or less playing the first one all over again.

>be 25
That appetite is gone. I cannot stay above 160 lbs. Good thing lm not a bodybuilder and i don't care about weight or id really hate myself.

16-21 peak test levels

retard alert
mom science alert
leave
rn

Life is dildos

This. Being muscular doesn't matter if you're like under 170

I think it's more that manlets lift early to compensate rather than lifting early making you a manlet.

Jesus Christ dude I really feel for you with the back injury that sucks so much man.

This is the reason you should always do form before weight.

Fookin scrub come at me 1v1 in anor londo.

If anything, lifting properly when you would help you reach your genetic potential for height. Along with proper nutrition.

user this is why no one likes you. Tell me what benefits lifting will have over playing sports till 16

I tried but I knew nothing about nutrition, was put on a bodysplit routine, relied on whey protein and obviously made no gains.
Couldn't have happened differently because I wasn't a fluent English speaker at the time. All the resources I've read that helped me make gains are in English.

I'd love to get this, I have a home gym and I literally game inbetween exercises some days

I wish I could stop playing video games and dedicate the time to something fucking useful

Vidya was the one thing i never regretted.
The 90s and early 00s were great for vidya, a golden age

who cares, Skiwsgaar. You're the fastest guitar player in the world

u'll make mad gains with literal light weight

ayoooooo

LIGHTWEEEIGHT

youtube.com/channel/UCe1pdut9qK9-cBotCDqBDrQ why can't games and gains just be friends

>tfw started lifting at 15 and still played video games

Doesn't cure autism however. Feels bad man.

>mfw
>30 year old men waste their days playing video games
Extremely sad if true