Let's have a old habits thread anons

Let's have a old habits thread anons

>Used to think breakfast was most important meal of the day so I'd have 2 waffles with peanut butter and syrup all over them with a poptart and juice
>Get ready for school, pull on hoodie even though its going to be 86 degrees F today to hide man tits
>Still catch myself doing the shirt tug to make sure it hasn't stuck to my rolls
>buy a bag of chocolate chips for the weekend every friday, demolish them by Saturday
>Just got my paycheck! Dinner is a whole little Cesar's pizza with extra cheese
>Taking baths because its easier to clean fat self by soaking in soap water
>Wear pants up around belly button because it hides fat slab
>Coffee needs cream and sugar and maybe ice cream, why would I drink it black, this isn't the great depression???

Me when I was 15/16.

"It's Friday Night!! I have to make it 'special'!
>buys a share packet of coconut MnM's and a 1.25L coke
>eat and drink most if it on friday night

Fell into this mindset a lot.

>It's Friday! Better go get a shit ton of Chinese take out/chicken wings/ice cream ect

Hur Dur its game day!
>Buy beer, Nachos, chicken nuggets, cookie dough

>mfw its game day 4/7 days a week during the season...

I relate
>>Used to think breakfast was most important meal of the day so I'd have 2 waffles with peanut butter and syrup all over them with a poptart and juice
But especially
>Wear pants up around belly button because it hides fat slab

Anyone else relate to these?
>Grow facial hair thinking this hides the fat face
>Trying to sew buttons on jeans refusing to think I am getting fatter
>It's fat free so it's fine
>I'm 6 foot 2 and 105kg I can easily eat 2500 calories (Proceed to eat 4000)

>Buying "wide" shoes because even my feet were fat
>Water bottles are meant to be filled with juice or soda
>buy drink machine, 1 Liter milkshakes 2-3 times a week
>One day realized I don't have a mirror in my house other than the little one in the bathroom big enough for my face

>2 waffles with peanut butter and syrup all over them with a poptart and juice

Is the answer to preventing obesity this simple? Just don't eat so much shit throughout the day?

used to get mcdonalds regularly, or pizza slices

smoke

generally do nothing

a lot can change once you get fit, stopped all of that shit and pay attention to my nutrition

>weed and alcohol won't stop the depression but will make it bearable
Boy was I wrong

Used to stay in college from 9am-9pm. Would usually buy lunch and dinner from fast food places on campus between 3-5 days a week.

It probably would've for me user.
I played soccer and did track but still ballooned in high school. Went from running the 100, 200, and 400 to doing shot put because I was fat. I moved a lot but you can't out move a shitty diet. Literally all it would've taken is a little self control or a cupboards that weren't full of garbage.

>tea? lemme just add 4 packs of sugar to it. Skim milk though, gotta stay lean!

>well I've already finished half of this large pizza so why not have the other half? gotta feed my brain!

>I'm really depressed, why don't I just treat myself to some pastries (I was depressed every night)

>coca cola? I think I should back to 3 cans a day instead of 4

>well i baked some cookies for my friends and family... I guess I'll have 12

>growing facials hair because it'll hide the fat

Christ my fucking beard/goatee days were shit. I couldn't even grow a proper one, I just looked fat and stupid.

>Trying to hide that double chin by growing a beard for 3+ months when I could've been counting calories and working out instead and losing it the same way

>2 liters of diet soda a day has no negative effects in me, it's diet.
>Subway is a very healthy alternate for 2 meals a day
>30 minutes of fast walking is enough exercise a day to keep me healthy
>

>Christmas time! I've got a work party and a family party coming up, better makes 6 dozen cookies

Day of the party
>What? Why do I only have 4.5 dozen...?

> breakfast time it's my day off I earned a nice breakfast with as much bacon and cheesy eggs as I can fit on the plate, throw in a couple bagels and a coke yuuuuum
> take a big shit and smoke a joint... Time for lunch Chipotle sounds like a good choice
> it's dinner time better drink a six pack and smoke another joint and fire up the grill for some hamburgers and hot dogs with some doritos and ice cream desert... Smoke another joint
How the fuck did I think I wasn't going to get fat as shit doing this multiple times a week and only lifting like twice a week and even skipping workouts??? :(

I remember having a fucking goatee at age 17 thinking it hid my double chin.

>Used to think breakfast was most important meal of the day

it is tho, which is why you shouldnt stuff yourself wih garbage first thing in the morning

>I'll never get fat
>I can eat whatever I want I'm not getting fat
>I can stop doing sports and shit I won't get fat
>Plastics are not dangerous, they are not the cause of my growing mantits

>I'm not that fat I'm just a little chubby

>be me in highschool
>do 500 crunches a day
>"Why don't I have abs?????"
>diet is shit

> be skinnyfat skelly
> bulk for months, get stronk
> feel fat
> cut like crazy. Keep bingeing because I can't not eat after forcefeeding myself for months.
> be skinnyfat and lose all my gains again
> bulk again
> repeat

I wasted three and a half years like this. I'm just now saying fuck it and going on a nice long bulk, even though I'm honestly already 20 pounds fatter than I should be.

It sucks to look at pictures from highschool when I was lean and defined as shit, and not too much weaker.

Yeah, I used it as justification to eat lard.

>its the move important meal of the day so I should eat 75g of sugar and 1200 empty calories

Vs

>Its the most important meal of the day so I should make sure I get up early and make some oats with fruit and black coffee.

>i stuck to my diet for the whole week, time to order 2 large pizzas to eat for today
>6k calorie day completely ruins the rest of the week

>tfw dirty bulking made you fat

I'm an idiot

It doesn't you retard. It's just fizzy water with caffeine. It has zero calories. Don't believe the tinfoil conspiracy meme about artificial sweeteners. There is zero scientific evidence

>implying companies care about your health
>implying companies are doing philanthropic shit for you.

Learning this now.... 2 days clean after years of daily smoking and drinking every other day.

>You killed it at the gym today. You deserve a little relaxation.
>Then motivation is kill for a few days because drugs
>smoke so much it fucks with my voice
>smoke so much I don't want to look people in the eyes

EC stack