Who would you rather look like if you could either be:

Who would you rather look like if you could either be:

A. Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime day
B. Dolph Lundgren in his prime day

Well Veeky Forums?

bump

I'd want to look more like lundgren, Arnold it great but his chest was so puffed he looked like a caricature

Arnold was a bb with really good genetics. Dolph - not so much. So that's a stupid question. If you asked which brain I would prefer to have - of course Dolph's

What's the deal about Lundgren and his brain. I've heard it before that he is supposedly a genius. But the only information that I can find is that he has a master's degree in chemical engineering. That is admirable but not very extraordinary.

Accomplished martial artist, bilingual, competent film director, offed merit based scholarship to MIT and he actually has social skills (not autistic).

Also 160IQ, which is uncommon.

Keep in mind you are also getting their face and height. I would definitely go with Dolph.

Dolph

dolph

Dolph, swedish masterrace

>If you asked which brain I would prefer to have - of course Dolph's

Arnold did a lot more with his brain than Dolph did though. Dolph may have a higher IQ, but Arnold was successful at far more things than Dolph was.

That said, I'd rather look like Prime Dolph. He's taller and has model facial aesthetics.

dolph, arnie looked good but was still feakishly big really.

Dolph, no question. He looks like someone created him in a lab. Nobody should be that perfect.

Depends what you consider prime

I consider this Arnie prime physique.

Arnold is about 1000% more accomplished and nobody says anything about his brain. Why not?

Think it's more like Dolphs Intellect vs Arnold's drive and determination.
Obviously becoming a millionaire from a brick laying business you started, winning Mr. Olympia multiple times, moving to hollywood with barely any english and becoming a blockbuster star, and then the mayor of California is a lot of accomplishments for one life.

I'd say Arnold, primarily because of face. His face looks better

You retarded?

Kekd

Move over for the best face

dolph

what i find weird is that while lundgren objectively has a better face, I find arnold's more attractive

Personally I think it's because Arnold seems more approachable, more "human". Dolph is just so perfectly angular and almost statue-eque. Like there's just no way you can even try and reach out to him.