Does lifting help fill the void in your life?

Does lifting help fill the void in your life?

Making gains is man's purpose in life

Yeah. It helps.

261kg squat, 161kg bench and 261kg deadlift here. No, it doens't. Friends do.

nah

for me it just created a new void and now i feel like shit unless i train a couple times a week

being mired is nice though, of course

Anybody got that pic of a Veeky Forumsggot saying he asked for clothing advice on Veeky Forums and everyone recomended toad's clothes talking about how swag they were? thanks

it helped filling the void in my butt

>n-no homo

Lifting helps fill the void of time where the only thing I would be doing is trolling 4 chan or playing video games

Lifting is the only thing keeping me from spiraling into total alcoholism, so I guess it does.

Mirin glutes.

No. She created the void, and that void is a perfect outline of her existence. Only she can fill that void, but she's a state away filling up the heart of another man.

It is the only thing that fills the void

Only BBC can fill that void desu

Surprisingly, it actually does desu

It helped a little. Helped me get a gf too, which filled the void more, but then we broke up, and the void is larger than ever. Still lifting, though.

Lifting may only be shovel full into a cave, but keep going, and you'll eventually fill the cave.

>be me and not somebody else
>lift for girls
>two years in
>mirin flowing like a torrent
>still autistic and now slightly bitter at people that said "be yourself" instead of "lift some weights and remain autistic"
>go on dating sites with a shirtless picture just to collect the admiration of thirsty hoes but never going through with it

>inb4 did you sleep with fat ugly women before
Yeah I did. Next question.

It gave me something to look forward to everyday. Even though I'm DYEL, I feel like a winner after every workout.

what did i just watch...

it helps for the time you´re at the gym

A regular day on Veeky Forums

It gives me something to d other than getting drunk and binge watching "Orange is the New Black."

No friends, too ugly/broke to date.

Gives me time think about what I want to do next in the novel I'm writing away from the keyboard which is nice.

Still, nothing more comes out of it other than a family member commenting how (((good))) I look.

what anium is this

only traps cann fill the void in my mouth

Doesn't fill the void made by my autism

>At BW3
>With some friends and friend's friends
>Are waitress is drop dead gorgeous
>The Latina lesbian couple are miring her like fuck too
> I lean to tell my friend I think the waitress is hot
>Speaking at a volume to him to be heard over the music, but not by others
>Music decides to stop just as I say, "That is one gorgeous Negress."

Everyone at table hears me. Lesbian Latina couple stare at me as other people's jaws drop.

>Lesbians threaten to cut me if they ever see me again

The Negress was hot, though.

mfw

never actually laughed here thanks breh

what did the waitress say?

would you rather be the lonely skeleton or the lonely attractive dude?

She, thankfully, was not within earshot. She had taken our drink orders and was headed over to the bar. The "ambient" noise of the bar was loud enough that I *probably* wasn't heard beyond our table.

Veeky ForumsNESSED

No

But you get more vagina though so that's something

It fills 2 hours of the void. When I started I was enthusiastic enough to think about it all day. Now its 2 hours lifting and like 20 minutes on Veeky Forums and I spend the rest of the day sad.

it's so weird how sickly thin supermodels look in candid shots and in person.

Haha.
Anything times 0 is still zero

you just gotta add 1 if you can't multiply yet, homeslice.

Zyzz left a void that will never be filled