I'm a fat boy. I won't make any excuses. What's a reliable program that can get me 100 pounds lighter?

I'm a fat boy. I won't make any excuses. What's a reliable program that can get me 100 pounds lighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the sticky you fucking degenerate summer fag

Workout A:
Drop the fork x F

Train 7 days-Week

AAAAAAA

Eating less.

It's that simple.

Id add in a set of
Bust your ass fatty x f

learning what to eat and how much to eat.

Eat less calories and do cardio

Literally all you need anything else is retarded

The program you'll do and the diet you'll follow.

As long as you're consistent, you'll make it.
If you do cheat meals and rest days where you don't actually do anything, you'll fail.

How do people miss the sticky? Read this: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

You might also want to find the free book, "The Hacker's Diet", which even modern nerdy fitness community's approach to dieting is based on.

What kid you thinking coming in here saying your a fat boy, is going to get you some respect? I wont make excuses. what got you into this mess always taking the easy way out. Want a good program, want something that can give you some self respect. Add 100 pounds to your lifts get where you can hold 100 pounds over your fat disgusting obese head where your triceps are flared your shoulders ache and then realize everyday your fatass is carrying that trash around inside of you and use it to give you some energy.
Your lucky i took the time out of my meme day to help you fucking fatties you wont change tho you never do.

> Do Starting Strength
>Eat 1000 calories under TDEE
>Make sure you get a good amount of those calories from protein
TA-DA! 6 months later you are leaner and stronger

>Your lucky i took the time out of my meme day to help you fucking fatties you wont change tho you never do.

former fatty here, fuck you.

Fork putdowns xF
Table pushaways x F
Water sips x F

No but seriously, op
Do greyskull, ss, or reg parks while intermittently fasting.

Drink seltzer water (no sweeteners, fatty) and black coffee and lots of water when fasting.
Fucktons of veggies and protein when eating.

260 down to 175 here, still cutting to 160, because now that my skin has tightened up (been 2 years slow weight loss), i think i can go for 10% bodyfat without looking droopy and gross

Former fatty here.
Fuck you as well
P.s. I look better than you now.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

install myfitmesspal on your phone and count calories

select all images with pizza

Dont listen to this faggots OP.
They tell you to go read the silly sticky cuz they dont want to share tips with you.
Im no like that tho. Im gonna help you.
You see, weight loss is simple. Its really just one word.
>meth
Do meth OP. You watch the pounds drop. also, it will help you eat less, and give you that lil extra rush to hit the gym. But keep in mind diet and exercice are accesories at best, the real important part is that you do meth everyday.
I am certain you will make it ;)

eat less shit
drink more water
do more push ups

nah dude, don't listen to this idiot. I've got the plan to make you lose weight 10x faster. It's really just one word
>krokodile
Just do krokodile and just see the numbers drop on the scale as you get your rotten limbs surgically cut off.

1. Reduce carbs intake.
2. Cut sweets and snacks.
3. Bread and cookies are dangerous. The less you eat, the better.
4. Add fiber and protein to your diet.
5. No alcohol.
6. Try to avoid sugary drinks. Drink them only at parties if you must.
7. Green tea burns fat. Drink it with no sugar added.
8. Lift, even if you just have a pair of dumbells.
9. Bodyweight is great to burn fat. And cheap.
10. Try to get some good sleep. 6 hours at least.
11. The less stress, the better.

gais, help me, former fatfag here. After a long and meticulous process of becoming normal of bmi and gaining some muscle mass. My muscles on my stomach finally became firm, and thus my protruding stomach is finally receding.

But the problem is that I have been getting extreme stomach craps for the past 3 days with large meals. I am pretty sure its not a stomach flu because I can eat small meals fine enough, but no big meals, and certainly not with any kind of pressure around my stomach like with underwear.

and its getting worse, I am just sitting here naked and writhing in agony. My stomach is becoming so firm that its blocking the intestines and giving me stomach cramps and diarrhea.

I already made an appointment with a doc but its a few days out.

What the fuck is this shit.

>>reduce carbs intake
>not calories

See OP? This dummy could have done krokodil and be a greek statue but he choose the easy way and this is what he got.
>2016
>not going full krok

Former fatty here, my bf and I were laughing at you.
fuck you

>being weak enough to get fat in the first place

This isnt /r/fitness get the fuck out

I did this OP:

>5 years ago in college, a decent fitizen around 200 lbs, just started smoking weed

>stop working out as much and eventually get put on SSRIs which made me balloon up to 343 pounds during the winter of 2014-2015.

>Decide to cut that shit out, start slowly, get off SSRIs so I can feel satiated again (that's how they make you gain weight, you lose the ability to feel full).

>Manage to lose 100 pounds before the next winter, really picking up weight loss speed during that summer while working out intermittedly with home workouts and eating vegetarian, so no more meat and junk food. I eat mostly meals of nuts and beans with veggies/rice.

>Get put back on SSRIs during that (last) winter, I go from about 234 to 260 between then and now, while doing more intense home workouts every day, running almost every day but eating fairly bad because of the drugs making me so hungry

>Decide to finally join gym again, start counting calories like I did in college about 3 weeks ago, go back to lean meats and whey as my main source of protein, I'm back down to 250 this week. I should eat more beans though and veggies though, but everyone should eat more veggies desu.

In the OP pic related I was defs at the far left or worse, I am probably at the 4th or 5th from the left now, my goal is 190 this time around.

It's possible OP to lose 100 pounds in a year or less, you just have to pace it, don't try and run head on into it, this is a lifestyle change not a fad diet. Eat only lean meats, beans, complex carbs like oats and quinoa, lot's of veggies, drink only water or tea, nuts like plain almonds and pistachios are great, make sure you work out at least 3 times a week, you should be doing it every weekday, but make sure you work yourself up at a pace you won't crash and burn at. In due time dude, but you gotta start asap

Oh and definitely count your calories. It is one of the most important things to keep track of a healthy diet. Use an app like fitbit or myfitnesspal. You will eventually be able to eyeball and guess calories just by looking and recognizing food, but you will need the app first. Try and make sue your caloric intake consists mostly of protein and complex carbs like oats and quinoa, brown rice etc. And stay away from alcohol. I am trying to keep it to a couple a week myself.

MONTREAL

Stop eating bread you fatfuck

OATS SQUATS

>MFW I take adderall daily
>MFW when I've lost 50lbs
>MFW when I have no face

shit works yo...I'm to busy trying to jerk one out because it makes my cock soft that I don't eat shit.

Fuck off you shit eating dyel, I was fat and I am sure I look ten times better than you now.

Yea, alright kid. Im back maybe i saw a bit of myself in you. You know a fatfuck with a little gleam of hope in his eye, I looked at the zyzz pictures i saw what success was i wanted a taste. Didn't think i had it in me, still dont some days. But i wake up get back on the board watch it collapse under the weight as more and more overweight people come by, leaving a bit of themselves unchanged here its rare one sticks around to put in some effort to get better. I hope its you but you know how it goes. Not eatings pretty hard, moving some weight everyday isn't quite as easy as you think. You'll get some motivation but just like the rest you'll stop and go back to that comfortable food and easy life you love.
Maybe you got what it takes, I doubt it though its not even that its really hard but, why bother right i bet it doesn't even feel that good to breathe perfection, to feel you got something that no one else could give you on your own just you and your weak fat body hoping to overcome disgusting bad habits from the past.