Am I fat?

Ok, so I work out for about 30 minutes a day, not to mention walking for 2 hours. I eat 2000-1900 calories a day, watching carbs, sugar,fat,etc. But I still see my stomach as flabby and protruding a centimeter or so away from my chest, and my face getting puffy. What the hell am I doing wrong Veeky Forums?

Don't eat any bread whatsoever because it's all processed/refined, drink only water and try to get your sugar from only fruits & vegetables.

TL;DR eat what the ancient sandniggers ate

POSTURE
O
S
T
U
R
E

you have a similar body to me. trying to lose weight on my stomach since beer belly.

im eating 1500 calories and drinking a gallon of water through throughout the day. keep protein up.

What's your TDEE and what kind of work outs do you do?

Walking for 2 hours (straight) is -350 calories.

6000 steps is 300 calories you cunt. that is almost 2 to 3 km. which means you are a lying piece of shit.

Push ups, sit ups, lifting, and an ass load of cardio in general.

Depends on his weight and pace you fat fuck

To be honest, I lost somewhere around 70 pounds already. I only ate 900 calories a day for a couple of months. It's not that I'm fat, it's just that I look fat, and it pisses me off after all of the work I put through.

>weight and pace

he should be anorexic and have the pace of a fucking snail to not hit 6km an hour.

>900 calories
>no muscle build up

that is your problem.

sugar and fucking carbs which you don't use to build muscles store up as fat. which makes you skinny fat you piece of shit.

exercise like a man.

I'm assuming this tubby fuck is 160lbs and walks at 2 mph if he's doing it for 2 hours straight.

Piece of shit

I weigh 144.

Does semen make your stomach bigger? I suck at least 5 cocks a day.

You look like you have Anterior Pelvic Tilt. Stretch your hip flexors everyday and I bet your gut won't protrude nearly as much.

>2mph
>walking

that is fucking standing still you cunt. there is no human being who can walk that slow.

he is at least burning 500 to 600 calories a day if he is walking 2 hours a day. even on 3.5 to 4mph.

there is no fucking human being who is of regular health who walks like a fucking fat fuck

Jesus man. Why is your TDEE 2000 calories a day then?

OP how fast do you walk

4mph

FUCKING IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT user REKT AS FUCK!

Thanks for the advice everybody (almost everybody). I'm going to leave now. Wish me luck.

Go root yourself to fat sack of crikey i swear on me mum

Oh yeah, and stop fucking masturbating and smoking like a fucking charcoal train you piece of shit.

cut masturbating to once or twice a week.

if you want to smoke max 4 to 5 cigs. and don't smoke 2 hours before and 2 hours after your "work out". you are ruining your test levels.

Yeah like I said guys, I'm off. Planning to suck off an old man at the bus station.