YOUTUBE RAID EVERYBODY HERE

YOUTUBE RAID EVERYBODY HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q [Open]
CALL IN EVERYONE YOU KNOW HERE EVEN THE OTHER THREADS!

Please participate with one dislike and a hatefull comment if you don't know what to put on here is something
There are only 3 genders:

1. Male
2. Female
3. Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Zoom Lens

Confirmed participants:
>Veeky Forums (/pol/, /b/, /r9k/, /lgbt/, /s4s/ (supressed by mods), /mlp/ (supressed by mods), /trash/ (supressed by mods), /po/(?), very likely more))
>8ch (/pol/, /b/, /monster/ (on /pol/), likely /r9k/ and others))
>2ch.hk
>Ebaumsworld (unconfirmed)
>Reddit (possibly started by /r/The_Donald)

The triger to use:youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM
The music to listen:youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank

respectful bump, already saw this and disliked the vid

thank you skeleton

thank you skeleton

What is the story here? I don't want to watch transgender skeltal horror movies

Googles promotion of degeneracy in the name of equalitty

Everyone on this site is degenerate

Including you

No

Fucking liberals

>Confirmed participants
>Ebaumsworld (unconfirmed)
You're not the brightest, are you?

I'm here for the fitness, not for the shit from pol's retarded asshole.

That's a lot more dislikes than I expected

ebin raid /b/rother XDDDDSDSD

Lol so thats where all the dislikes came from

>Raiding

what is this, 2007? raiding's fucking stupid

not your personal army

Veeky Forums is gay manlets who look at each other's glutes
OP is fag.

time to get a life

> google shills for Clinton
> obviously filled with orange and green haired sjws
> constantly promotes lefty polices like equality
> fighting "online bigotry" and is working with the German government to shut down right wing thoughts like "refugees are disproportionately committing rape"
> YouTube now advertising this blog video for free
That's pretty much the timeline between then and more. People are just triggering fat feminists for the lulz. 2005 internet is back

fuck off retard.

Did I trigger you???

Bump. Godspeed

what the fuck is this?

It used to be a juggernaut, but Veeky Forums is a minority on the internet now. Reddit and other sites packed with limp-wristed liberals dwarf Veeky Forums's userbase. In fact most 4channers are now redditors. Just deal with it.

>> constantly promotes lefty polices like equality

>equality is now a bad thing

Its confirmed that they are unconfirmed, how dull are you?

He's using it as the buzz word not as the strict definition.

The liberal definition of equality is far different than just about every other idealism.

>Moving the goalposts
>Literally changing the definition of a word for your argument

thank you skeleton

Not sure if you were reading, I was implying that the leftist changing the definition was wrong but the guy I was defending was using it ironically.

You are the reason why I hate everyone equally.

>>>>>>>> equality
Liberals want equality of outcome but not equality of opportunity. So yes. """"Equality"""" of outcome is a bad thing

Everybody has to run at the speed of the slowest runner. Even if the runner is out at the back of the dumpster smoking weed.

Fitness related how?
Skellington general?
Someone get this bitch on GOMAD.

thank you skeleton

Why aren't you in the back smoking weed
In any case, he's gotta hold back on the weed consumption if he's outdoing you

not your personal army

you're on Veeky Forums because you saw something about yourself that you wanted to change. these people are struggling with the same thing, give it a rest.

not your personal tumblr

[spoiler]maybe you should go back to tumblr[/spoiler]

Nice

thank you skeleton

Then they should be trying to cure themselves of their mental illness, not celebrating it.

when are you going to try to cure your autism

ebin meme

Thank you skeleton

That's the thing, they don't want to change anything about themselves, they want EVERYONE ELSE to change their way of thinking so they can accept freaks. It's like the whole HAES bullshit, why should I accept that? Next you'll be telling me we shouldn't treat mental illness, we should embrace it.

Because I like money and don't want my brain to rot

He's not out doing me. But under cultural Marxism we'll be going at the same speed. Did you read my comment correctly?

>I'm a proud supporter of the LGB community

Hehehehe, clever

The only degeneracy here is you being a faggot.

faggot if you want to talk about 'fitness' in a safe space go to fucking reddit

this is Veeky Forums motherfucker

love it or leave it

we should all start having trap threads and YLYL threads on Veeky Forums as well

oh wait no we shouldn't because that shit belongs on /b/, just like this ebin raid

There is already a cure, and it's to live their life as the gender they feel they are in their head. It literally doesn't affect you, and if you're sitting around pissed at a youtube video instead of just moving on I don't know what to tell you

health at every size sucks because obesity is a matter of public health

And so are mental disorders.

This, keep this gay shit off this board for no homo.

have a cry you gigantic faggot

>promoting mental illnesses that make people take life-changing hormones and get their dicks or tits chopped off is not a matter of public health

>didn't read my post

>doesn't understand basic English

You said obesity is a matter of public health, I said so are mental disorders. Caught up yet or do I need to slow down more?

>Google wants my real name before I can comment
>never required it on any other video before

Yeah no, fuck that. Last thing I need is some butterball psycho doxxing me.

lets get 200k dislikes folks

EVERYBODY POST:

In case you didnt know
There are only 3 genders
1.male
2.female
3.trappychan

You know this movement is comprised of such an insignificant amount of people, it really doesn't affect you in any way. Visceral reactions like yours are the only thing bringing it to the forefront of the media. Just ignore it and move on with your life like 95% of everyone else

Just report and move on. Raids are pretty clearly against Veeky Forums rules.

and I said the cure to this "mental illness" is to let them live as the gender they are in their head, what's so hard to understand?

>There is already a cure, and it's to live their life as the gender they feel they are in their head. It literally doesn't affect you, and if you're sitting around pissed at a youtube video instead of just moving on I don't know what to tell you

Just like telling a schizophrenic person that the imaginary people they see are real and that instead of suppressing them, we should encourage them? In what world would this be acceptable? I mean if it doesn't affect you why should you care?

lol
so edgy
why do you even bother, OP

schizophrenic people endanger themselves and others, and schizophrenia is a biological, neurodegenrative disease. The same can't be said for trans people.

Except that isn't fucking good enough for them. Like I said, they need EVERYONE ELSE to change their way of thinking and accept their mental deficiencies rather than try to get them help out of concern for their well-being. Do you also support allowing schizophrenics and bipolar people to run around completely unmedicated because "that's the way they feel they are in their head"?

>pansexual, omnisexual, genderqueer, agender, polysexual
wtf???

>forcing women to allow men into their public bathrooms is absolutely harmless and doesn't involve denial of reality in any way

W E W L A D

also
- Fitness

>all mental disorders are the same
Interesting you bring up schizophrenia considering how complex of a disease it is. Even today there isn't a universal cure and it requires a wide variety of personalized treatments and medications.

thank you skeleton

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorders classified in the dsm5 and is recognised as one by almost every reputable psychologist.
Both pre and post op transsexuals have the highest rate of attempted suicide of almost 10 times the normal rate.

>absolutely harmless
you're right for once! Trans-women just want to pee and aren't harming anybody. The only instance of someone entering a bathroom under these pretenses was some asshole that's on YOUR side of the debate trying to make a (invalid) point. Fuck, make all bathrooms co-ed, nobody gives a shit.

you're so delusional it's giving me constipation

>Worried about pedos sneaking into the women's washroom

Why aren't you as concerned that those pedos are regularly using the washrooms with young boys?

you're right, it really is in the DSM V! and like I said, the treatment is to let them live as the gender they feel they truly are: nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx

get educated!

And regarding your point about attempted suicide, this is complex and has a lot to do with how society (people like you) view and treat trans people. Studies have shown that trans children raised in supportive environments have almost the same rates of depression and anxiety as their cis-gender peers.

I'm not the guy you're replying to but I'm really curious to know the imagined harm in this scenario

>Complaining about anyone being degenerate
>While using Veeky Forums

The irony is that the most bitter people on Veeky Forums are either doing less with their lives than the trannies, or are so deep in the closet they're using raids to suppress their desire to transition.

Shit's not funny and not cool.
Just looking at this chick it's clear she has some issues already – doesn't need more internet strangers telling her to kill herself.

Jesus Christ....

oohhhhhh

>chick

The only transgender I accept is Trappy, the others can go shove their propaganda up their asses.

Thank you skeleton

Fucking degenerTes