Have you guys noticed the growing discrepancy between men and women in the fitness world recently...

Have you guys noticed the growing discrepancy between men and women in the fitness world recently? Women seem to be getting fatter (and getting more acceptable for them to be too) while more Men are starting to hit the gym because women are starting to go back to their primal selection of men (20-80 rule) due to the accessibility of casual dating sites and sex (hyper sexualization). Basically Men have to compete for less available women, and women have an easier time of selection of men for sex. Basically Men are getting bigger by the year (look at a college gym) and Women are fatter than ever.

Is this the future of Western Society? Im seeing much more support for womanized HAES than I used to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akPb_Bvor0A
youtube.com/watch?v=FB1oMfs8nWY'
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The true way to get all the pussy you want is to have tons of money.

Huh. It's rare I see an insightful comment here. You make a pretty goo point, women are definitely getting fatter and young dudes are getting swoler.

I'm literally getting super Veeky Forums just because I'm a virgin and wanna fuck more than anything in the world

Gender relations are all kinds of fucked up right now, women were never meant to have this much power and choice, they are running rampant and need to be reeled back in, hopefully once trump wins he will do something about it

This post is so intriguing it's making me concerned as fuck right now

Maybe if you autists actually talked to women instead of hiding behind the internet like cucks you'd see literally nothing has changed.

You're stupid. Lifting's been around since thousands of years. It's only now you have the "Internet" to observe the masses. Fit people made Earth what it is today.

>women were never meant to have this much power and choice,

If you can't adapt to your environment you don't deserve to pass on your genes.

god i want that pizza

t. Fatfuck

Stay fat, friendo

calum confirmed daddy

I feel like its gonna yo yo, with the end result being both women and men will chase each other, but the interim will suck and women will be choosing the top meat (see tinder and other dating sites vs grindr)

If you really want to be rustled befriend an actual chad and ask to see how women act when they text eachother. The discrepancy in the amount of work you have to put in is disgusting

Im not ranting about it as I lift for myself and I'd like to chase my own goals instead of women, but It is concerning in that it makes feel pointless to play the game if youre not ""chad"""
I know its been around for forever nimrod, the point is Im noticing an increase in fit culture for men and a decrease for women

youtube.com/watch?v=akPb_Bvor0A
Is basically the mentality of most women, meanwhile guys are trying to chase Effron from Baywatch
I talk to women, and I watched a girl swipe on tinder and she's showed me her matches. I also befriended an attractive dude as a friend and he showed me how little work he has to put in. If you're also friends with women they'll tell you indirectly how they'll throw themselves at some women and ignore others

a girl who did NOTHING for her body got ripped dudes as matches and immediately swiped left on basically anyone who isn't 7/10 or above while she's a 6/10. She got 17 matches in a day.

throw themselves at some men*

you will never be chad

so are you going to sit around waiting for positive feedback on your amazing social criticism skills or are you going to do something about it?

Men and women are mostly the same despite biological differences. You don't see this because you don't go out much.

Holy shit, you may be onto something

> are you going to do something about it?
What am I going to do except opt-out?

Also, one thing I have noticed is the lack of women in my gym

I'm talking about a 15:1 ratio - for every 15 guys I see, I see 1 chick - is the fat acceptance movement winning over women?

that's some autistic shit right there
get out to the real world, everyone is fat
it's just that fat women are loud on the Internet
there are so many fat guys on the streets, everywhere, but if your world view is shaped by Veeky Forums and tumblr than it might be distorted
if you are less than 20%bf you are way below average, unless you live in a shit country

Everyone may be fat, but women tend to celebrate it more - at least guys try to fight their gut (generally speaking)

Again the problem is the fat acceptance movement disproportionately affecting chicks

That pic is disgusting but it's true.
I hate modern 1st world women so much, it's why I don't feel a single shred of guilt about the idea of manipulating them into sex.

What does that fucking wretched house have anything to do with this.

even in your chart it shows men have lower obesity than women.

This is such Shit, you may not see as many women at the gym because women don't need to work out to be desirable. A good female physique can be obtained without ever stepping foot in the gym. On top of that, have you seen how many "fitness instagram" girls there are ?? Fucking millions.

Wow someone is triggered

> mfw not living in the degenerate west

youtube.com/watch?v=FB1oMfs8nWY'
Finally found the Video that shows how women choose men. They all kept their choices open and beelined for the top male, once the chad was taken they slowly went down in who'd they chose

What happens when the top male doesn't choose just one girl?

in what kind of gym are you? where I am, the ratio is the same, but only in the free weight area. In the cardio area it's about 60:40 favouring women. I think they just do different exercises.

Why are women such horrible people? I don't even like one night stands or tinder because I don't want to be a slut enabler. But the picture does say that there were a few good women that stuck to their principles right?

Why can't you redpill fedora lords stay on your containment board?

Why can't you take your medicine like a good girl?

see Im guessing the change in gender roles,casualization of sex, value giving innately to women, along with the ease at meeting new people leads to this.

>lifting for women
same in my gym. I dont think there's ever been a girl at closing time even though there's 5-8 guys who will stay until its time to close

Men aren't getting fitter, you just started attending gym likely within the last few years so now you're around fit dudes all day compared to being surrounded by average dudes. Both genders are getting fatter overall imo, any time I'm in a public place I rarely see someone of either gender that I'd say looks fit.

I don't think so, many guys have bellies and boobs here and wear tight shirts like they're proud of it
I was a hamplanet myself and talked about that with some of them. they just don't see the point in loosing weight.
not in every country and not by far... definitely not to the extent OP says it is

This makes me feel better when I just lie and use bitches for sex. I've tried the nice guy approach as well and it fails , you either end up in the friend zone or get cucked by a chad. When I no longer want to be with a clingy girl I turn off the Alpha approach and become the nice guy they lose interest fast.

I'm a dude, champ. Just not a bitter virgin. If anything I'm getting hit on and mired more often now than 5 years ago. Don't even have a tinder account.

Try actually talking to women.

I dont know ive definitely noticed a growth in gym culture among young men with a decrease in the push for women to be skinny

Im noticing it in my daily life, job, and uni

Shy are you going out of your way to shame an anonymous user on 4chins discussing a topic that you obviously dont have a problem with Mr Alphaman Chadinsworth?

I remember when my bro's GF was mad at him and I convinced him to surprise him with flowers and a picture of them. She was happy for 30 minutes and then was mad again. 2 days later she comes over to his house, he grabs her and kisses her which leads to sex. She's been happy since then (1 month since).

I guess change in gender roles and in the influx of nu-males makes it important to be more manly + lift weights

Nah but all you "high test" chubby chasers are making these bitches fat, they squat all the time so they got ass for days but still look like bulbasaur everywhere else

I was the nice guy my 1st semester and the very start of my 2nd semester, didn't work, got friend zoned and cucked by chad so hard
I've lost a metric fuckton of weight, been getting gains, doing a total overhaul of my life and I am extremely cautious of literally all women now while feeling very at ease and "fuck it" around guys, guys like me a lot now, I mean chad tier and I kinda like them

Getting a bit more attention from girls now but I still have more progress to go

I still hate the girls

Us virgins have every reason to be bitter, our current society is fucking bullshit in the sex department

surprise her*
she comes over to argue with him*

>i realize i had just cucked myself

fucking lost it

grats on taking part of natural selection, you lose :-)

that post is extremely interesting. is the original thread archived somewhere?

;-) my descendants lose but I still win
see for how women choose males

Thread is long gone as its been a year and a half, you can see these studies with tinder and seeing how women treated you or other guys before/after lifting

this thread is depressing

just dont think about it

its better if you just ignore all of this and act as if it doesnt exist, this will poison your mind you'll become so bitter and filled with hate

like me

the real point is
>lifting for women
>falling for the vaginal jew

Ironically enough my raw disgust and distrust towards women in general and a greater affinity towards fellow gym bros is causing women to somehow start to take more interest in me, only makes me more pissed at them for now starting to act like I exist and liking me when in the past they never did, which then causes them to like me even more.

Shit's weird.

ur using anecdotal evidence that doesnt coincide with reality. everyones getting fatter everywhere in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Women want a man who is powerful

good face=good genetics=powerful
muscles=powerful
money=powerful
good personality=can influence others and work with a group=powerful
intelligent or tech job=brain for problem solving and strategist=powerful
long dick=sexually dominant=powerful
Girls like pushy asshole guys because pushy asshole=dominant=powerful

it's all about power to insure your offspring survives.

it's all natural selection

The worst part isn't them giving you attention, its about how different they treat you, ESPECIALLY the women you knew in the past.
exactly why I said women went back to their primal selection in the OP

Alphas in the real world netting pretty much most of the women (20-80). with birth contorl being so widespead so having a child is inconsequential the old way of how gender interaction is being disrupted since the risk of having a child without a father is low

If you can demonstrate to a woman that you are powerful, she will swoon.

that's why she likes you, because you are pushy and dominant towards her and you are buddies with a gang of muscle men making your powerful in her mind

Not any more, these days every pretty grill has a whole army of rich beta orbiters that will buy her shit, that being said a rich alpha is going to get better pussy than a poor alpha

"our current society"

virgins have been bitter, angry little pussies since the dawn of the man... our society has nothing to do with it

Link to the studies?

>Finland has more obese men than women
My chances of making it just went up

Interesting but these "online dating experiments" should be taken with a grain of salt tho, I've had grills on tinder and other sites sending me nudes and saying shit like
>you're so hot
>I'd love to spread my legs for you
>I fingered myself while thinking about you yesterday
Only for them to abruptly go cold and stop replying to my messages or have shitty awkward dates when we met up IRL.

Tinder is like a game to grills so they'll say any outrageous shit because it's not "real" to them, it doesn't necessarily mean that they'd be DTF IRL

Dude I was a huge weeb in high school and I still lost my virginty at 16. You are doing it wrong.

It's because all of these fat bitches are raising our test making us want to get THICC and SOLID.

Tinder sucks. Just go on Craigslist. I have fucked 7 girls and 2 guys from that, no bullshit messaging and flirting.

I basically treat them like they are just random people now, I don't give them any special attention or anything, and feel next to nothing when one of them happens to not pay any attention to me, and feel next to nothing when one of them does pay attention to me too.

I will literally say "hey you, can you help me out figuring this out real fast?" when they are in the middle of their workout and they come on over and act all helpful and nice and are touching my arms and shoulders to show me how to do it, even though I don't think they have to do that to show me but I don't care.

In past times it was infinitely easier for virgins to lose it, nowadays the whole 80/20 thing is in full effect

Who hurt you user? You must have been with only shitty women. In my friend group most of the girls are either in stable relationships or single since no guys (chads or normies) ask them out or fumble when they try to make a move. Except for Jacky, she went rogue and started sleeping around and trying to make it seem normal and right so she had to go.

google it m8
The point is the show how much choice women have. The fact they go cold is a pretty good example how much choice they have sexually.

Online dating experiments show's us what women truly are and how they act with some guys. My 10/10 guy friend confirmed at how women lose decency with some dudes.

Seriously act like an asshole, it works

>my current gf got with me because I didn't want her then when I had her I kept acting the same.

>meanwhile she had many beta orbiters who would do her uni work for her

>now I've been with her for 1yr but I don't treat her as bad all the time anymore.

>Who hurt you user?
No one, I broke up with my gf's after they started acting like entitled cunts and being life goblins

Im just stating my observations on the current way things work from my observations at my Job and Uni

youre just a fucking pussy man stop blaming society thats part of the problem. most people get pussy around 18-20 without really trying, stop being a shut-in and start smiling at people and all the sudden you'll be like "oh thats where the pussy was hiding, in social circles"

Tfw I accidentally friendzoned a girl in high school. I let her suck my dick a few times but wouldn't be seen with her because she had greasy skin. She bought me tons of nerdy shit from ebay.

Literally no reason to be a nice guy

>no one hurt me

>proceeds to act hurt and embittered

Nigger I turned 19 last month and I'm still a virgin, I basically gave up on trying to get laid (temporarily) before the fall semester around early February because I knew I needed to drop all the fat, build muscle, wear Veeky Forums clothes and have an undercut, and learn a bunch of social skill shit

Now I'm in limbo because its summer break and college doesn't exist, once it starts again I'm gonna go all out to join clubs, rush frats, make friends, and try to build a big ass social circle

I just hope it works

also I still say 80/20 is real

women say I'm good looking but I'm too afraid to lose my virginity.

am I being retarded in waiting till marriage? work on getting fit, saving money, and build my career, then worry about finding a woman to build the future with me?

is that dream still possible in the 21st century?

C r a i g s l i s t

Just wear a fuckin condom

>it doesn't occur to you that im an impartial viewer disenfranchised with the dynamics of men and women currently
>it doesnt occur to you that as I got more attractive from lifting I started noticing how women would treat me differently

Yes but tell your future wife you're a virgin :^)
I've fucked more than a dozen chicks but told my gf she was my first

Nice man, I had her begging to be my gf.

Decided why not, sex was pretty great.

Just yesterday she told me she is happy if I'm happy, so I told her to give me a blow job which she happily did.

Many times she tells me she doesn't care how I treat her, as long as I'm happy.

>/spoiler/ I sometimes randomly choke her /endspoiler/

The reason the weren't "DTF" IRL is because after they went out on a date with you they realized how much of a spergelord you were. No girls gonna wanna fuck you if its "awkward af" on the first date. If it's that bad with your clothes on just imaging how bad it'd be with them off.

Not him but I'm really sick of faggots like you backing the girls up as if they are in the right when in reality they are pieces of shit.

I think the amount of kiss assery delivered to girls is directly proportional to the amount of attention a guy gets from them.

Huehue my current gf lets me slam her head against the bed while I fuck her and choking her basically pushing her up and down like a flesh light by her neck

Women aren't hard. Friend zone chick was in 2007 but she gave me a birthday blowjob last year even though we're both in relationships.

okay so if you know what you need to do than stop blaming society.

i dont even know what the fuck that is nor do i care

and whatever you do do NOT listen to this guy, because condoms cant stop herpes

Stop being a self absorbed asshole who has to blame others for his own short comings.

The same is true for women. All men look at the best looking and completely unrealistic women. Instead of it actually being something actionable, like bcoming fit, men want a bigger butt, a bigger bust, clearer skin or some weird personality niche, all of which are much harder to change then going to the gym. The average girl looks just as shitty as the average guy, the difference being you don't look at the average girl because she's not attractive and she's not competition.

Tldr get your head out of your ass and just fucking lift.

Because it's self-inflicted.

No, you don't. You faggots are literally the authors of your own misery.

Stop wasting time crying about nonsense apps and go join some social activity and talk to women.

>so what do you like to do, what do you do in your free time
>travel and party
/modern women

newsflash buddy, nobody wants to fuck someone that thinks theyre a piece of shit

>implying I dont already lift and pursue my own goals
nice try

then you are with the wrong girls user or observing the loud ones only. I am usually very quiet and just go to my uni's lectures and hit the gym and get ignored mostly. However, when I tried the "loud and I am better than you" persona, more guys opened doors for me and some even gave me cheesy pick up lines and facebooks, skypes, line, ect. Guess the nice girl attitude doesn't work with guys either, just as the nice guy doesn't work with girls unfortunately.

>So what are your hobbies user?
>lifting and shitposting on a taiwanese male body appreciation forum
//r9k/ refugees

newsflash dumbass, they won't know unless you tell them or put off negative body language

This is why the West needs God.

It's still possible but it sounds like you're approaching things the wrong way, the men who disregard females and acquire currency tend to find that once they start looking for a wife it's really fucking hard because since they were so focused on their career they're now 35 year old men with the social skills of a 15 year old boy, hence why so many rich betas end up marrying Thai girls.

If you want to meet a qt virgin, marry her and then lose your virginity to her then you should still be talking and flirting with girls and dating them while pursuing all your other life goals

P.s. Start attending Church (especially Mormon or Orthodox) or move to Eastern Europe if you want to meet lots and lots of grills who also want to lose their virginity to their husband

THIS
Quit being a fucking beta

You guys tell us not to worship pussy but you guys literally worship everything else about girls and attack anything they deem as bad like good little lapdogs.

If you cant see that they are bastards, even while getting laid, I don't know what to tell you.

Society is wrong because it used to be that we never would have had to have done any of this in the first place to get laid.

We are not the architects it used to be women had waaay less control over the sex market, they couldn't be anywhere near as picky.

lol nice try user, thats not why youre a virgin right? if you hate women you can't attract them unless you're a sociopath, and more power to you because those guys get more money and pussy than anybody

welp. time to go workout. gotta compete you motherfuckers.

>Not him but I'm really sick of faggots like you backing the girls up as if they are in the right
This is some supreme gentlemen shit right ere m8.
I'm not backing up anyone I'm stating a fucking fact. NO GIRL is gonna enjoy sex with someone they feel awkward with and VICE VERSA unless the dude is a fucking autist with absolutely no self awareness. The reason the girls you message act like fucking sluts is because online or over the Internet they're alot more comfortable. If meeting up IRL is as you say "awkward as fuck" they're obviously not comfortable and I assume neither are you. That's just fucking psychology nigger...

Many girls are hit on even if they're quiet

Some girls have been DTF, it's just that they're never as sexually forward IRL as they are online, hence why you shouldn't mistake these "experiments" for what life is really like for Chad

Fuck you it's 4am and I can't sleep

youre post tells me that youre underage. men have been jumping through hoops to get laid for centuries. yeah you could make them fork it over but it still felt wrong and if you wanted frequent consensual sex you still had to lie to them and say nice things and buy them shit etc etc etc the only difference between this generation and the old is men and women are so self asborbed none of them are aware of this