ITT social gains

>ITT social gains

welp, i did it.
i got to the point where i cant even walk to the store without people mirin the gains but having a pussyless high school have left me romanticly retarded. gonna write next part in green text so you guys wont lose attention.

>walk into resturant
>beautiful waiter mirin gains
>legs are spagetti
>manage to get a short convo going with her from time to time but its busy.
>get ready to leave ask for check.
>i can tell she is waiting for me to ask for her number so i do and i get it.
>leave text her to set up date time
>sunday
>this sunday

i have never been on an actual date before, the only sexual interactions i have had was at parties.
i really dont want to fuck this up, so....what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
my.mixtape.moe/jltmer.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good user, now get her drunk and bed her

Dont fuck up

Just tell her it's your first date
Be an open book

Seeing how you're socially inept don't even try to lie you'll suck at it

>i have never been on an actual date before
Holy shit OP abandon ship. Save yourself the embarrassment and pull a catfishman on her.

Say whatever do whatever.
There's tens of millions of hot women everywhere.
This one doesn't matter.

i think she is twenty so bars are out of question, might invite her to my apartment after

thats why im asking my Veeky Forums bros for help. you turned me from a fat, friendless POS. to a man with an upcoming date. dont fail me now

i mean im 23 though, would it look good? what if i say i havent done this dating thing for a while?

>going on a date with a waitress

Do you have any standards bro? You should have just fucked her in the toilet and left it at that.

If she asks you "is this your first date?" Then tell her the truth but don't come off nervous. Be confident user, you got this. Make sure you ask her questions about her and let her talk, Women love to run their mouths. May the force be with you!

>Just tell her it's your first date
>Be an open book
Yeaaahhh.... don't do this. That's like telling a girl you're a virgin. You want OP to dry her puss up? You want da puss to be like a Californian droubt? SHite men you fucken stupid ass sun of a bastard bitch.

noted, thanks for the support....

i want this one, she is absolutely beautiful inside and out (at least from my 20 minute convo)

Really talk

>If she asks you "is this your first date?"
Why would she ask this? If she asks this OP should get very nervous. How the fuck would she even know that. Either shes been stalking OP or OP is dropping spaghetti everywhere making it obvious.

what a dick you are mate

man that makes me feel a bit better thanks bro.

ha

Spell check error
Correction: real talk

>what a dick you are mate
>ha
Do you know where you are? That waitress is just out for the cock don't put her on a pedistal. As soon as you let your guard down she's gonna go behind your back and find some unguarded BBC to fill the void with.

OP here, i only texted her to set up time and date and flirt a bit but sunday is like 5 days away, should i text her inbetween or wait a day before the date?

He's right. She noticed the gains. But still don't fuck up, it can either be a good one night stand fuck, new fuck buddy, or dare I say it...start of something new(do not wife her if you fuck on the first date doe!)

thats a pretty damn insecure thought man. most women want relationships, the sloots want to mod cods.

i think i found a woman

thats actually really solid advice dude, thanks

Don't text her at all! Wait until Sunday morning with a pleasant text. It's best to get to know her face to face.... Do not text at all

i didnt, thanks man. glad i made the right choice.

any advice on where to take her, what to do etc?

Trust me I've been in your shoes, np

Nigga idk where you live. But I always take them to a 5 star restaurant with a dope ass view on the first date

chicago area

>i want this one, she is absolutely beautiful inside and out (at least from my 20 minute convo)

she is going to smell your desperation from 100 miles away

>I set up the my first date in my life
>I'm now an expert on female psychology

good points

Here's what you do.
1. Have the right mindset:
i. You are happy with who you are.
ii. You are happy with your present situation however it may be.
iii. You trust yourself to say the right thing.
2. Lead
i. You are the one in charge of the interaction. She expects you to, and you expect yourself to.
ii. You hold her hand, you go for the kiss, you bring up the conversion topics. Not her.
3. Be outcome independent.
i. Communicate and believe that you don't care about how the outcome of your actions affect you. This means that if you go for a kiss, and you see signs of rejection, you won't get down or feel sad. It's fine. You did what you thought was right and that's what matters. Same can be applied if anything else "bad" happens during the date.
ii. Again you do what you think it's right, what feels natural to you, and let the chips fall where they may.
4. Have no insecurities.
i. Laugh at your faults and failures in life. She will shit test you/congruence test you, which means that she will see if you're insecure about things or not. Best way to deal with them is to know that those things are petty and that you focus on better and bigger things.
5. Don't over-think.
i. The moment where you find yourself thinking, is the moment you communicate insecurities and your need to feel validated by her. Thoughts like "I should've worked out before coming here", "I should've wore a better shirt", "maybe I shouldn't hold her hand now, maybe after, maybe later..".
ii. Get out of your head. Relax. Breathe and enjoy the moment. You're cool, she's cool, the situation is cool. Enjoy it. Get out of your head.

This is literally it. Good luck, brah. We are all gonna make it.

what should my attitude be like?

good lord this is the reason why i came here.

thanks mate, i feel much more confident

maybe this can help you some
illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

Rasmus, is this you?

Just appear comfortable with the situation, good luck user

thank man

Not him but how to get out of your own head?
It's like "you are now breathing manually"
Once you start, you can't just think it away, because thinking is what caused it

Part of it is realizing that you're doing it. That you're overthinking. That your focus is not in the moment on front of you. After realizing this, the next step is for you to be in the moment. This can be done by having a frame of appreciation for the reality that's in front you. Focus on what you're seeing, hearing, feeling. Be happy with the present. Follow the rest of the other tips. Meditation helps get in that mindset. For a newbie it's harder but not impossible.

My advice for dates, take it or leave it.
You have a few options for things to do. Some are better than others.

>movie
>meal
>coffee/walk in the park/etc
>structured activity

>movie
Let's just DQ movie straight off the bat, you don't want to go with this girl to a place where you're literally not allowed to talk to her. Shit's fucking boring.

>meal
Kinda falls into the same pit but on the opposite end of the spectrum. You're forced to literally sit face to face with this woman and talk to her while you both do something that forbids talking in an embarrassing way. Like she can't tell you about her hobbies with a mouth full of steak, and shit can (and probably will) get awkward in that random period where you're just waiting for food. Meals are bad.

>coffee/walk/etc
This kind of falls into the same thing as the above.. coffee is the same situation as a meal. Walking is slightly better but not a whole lot, especially if she is familiar with the area.

>structured activity
This shit right here is a fucking gold mine for dates man. Pick something light hearted but fun, something you can let her win at if you feel her getting frustrated with losing/etc. Putt Putt golf and bowling are my top tier picks here. You can talk the entire time if you want, you can shut your dick holster if you want, it doesn't matter. If you run out of stuff to talk about, talk about what you're doing that very second.

Once you know where you're going/what you're doing. Just be you, you'll be aight senpai. If you're interesting and fun she'll be keen for either something that night or at least seeing you again.

>dating a waitress

shes just going to use you for money, idiot

why do you think bartenders are friendly

look at her eyes when she's talking to you or when you're talking to her.

>I am a monkey

I have everything and I'm grateful for it all, however I lacked confidence a lot, I lifted and got it, things go easy and natural with girls, problem is I dont last in bed wich sucks for me and the girls obviously

really makes you think

What's your timing like?

You've done part A : lift

now you have to realise this girl is just another human being, she's attracted to you, but you know nothing about her except she's cute and friendly

cute and friendly is not wife material
its not something to be obsessed over material
its just attraction
she could be a huge cunt, disrespectful of others, have no ambition in life, but she gave you attention and now you think she's worth all this

Just calm down, take the lead, behave like the alpha you look to be and take this date with a grain of salt, have fun and dont put so much pressure on yourself

Just see her as practice, if she turns out to be interresting so be it, but for now, she's just practice. allow yourself to mess up, it doesn't matter

Like 3 mins, and it's become a problem for my self esteem and manhood, it's the only thing I complain about my life right now, now the worst part is that it doesn't go back up again, wich is weird since I lasted as much as I wanted with my last two girls, before I had confidence, body and all other things I'm grateful for.

Fuark same brah
Sometimes if I'm really horny I'd cum less than a minute. I can do round 2 & 3, but it just takes a bit away from the moment. I heard kegels help, but I'm not sure how efficient it is.

that's some kickass level of shit right there

my.mixtape.moe/jltmer.pdf

Find the appropriate chapter in the contents.