Does being a manlet matter as much as they say?

Does being a manlet matter as much as they say?

Need some inspiration. Post stories if you're a manlet who made it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the tv show is so fucking bullshit.

I don't think the books will ever be properly finished and the only scraps we'll receive from books 6 and 7 is via the shitty fanon of GoT

fuck GRRM

Yes. I'm 5'10", hardly a manlet. I have an above average face, an excellent job, money, am in excellent shape.

I might be a bit socially autistic, I'll give you that much... Anyway yes it matters.

Any girl over 5'9" = immediately un-approachable.

Even shorter, petite girls go for taller guys.

The old adage, since the dawn of time:
>tall, dark and handsome

people who will come here and tell you otherwise are just pissed manlets trying to do some damage control. Sure, go to the mall or the store, you won't really notice. But when you go out to clubs and bars, just look around. The majority of guys under 6ft will be bobbing their heads and drinking their beer, sad, alone and pathetic.

I never really had an issue with this until I started browsing fit. tbqh if I was a few inches shorter I'd probably just end it

5'7

7x5.5 dick

rich

get fucked, poorfag.

I'm 5'8". Should I consider suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

It matters more than they say. It's not just dating, it affects almost all aspects of interactions.

cont...

If I were you I wouldn't dwell on it. Get swole, but more importantly GET FUCKING PAID. If you are short and broke, it won't matter how fucking charismatic you are, you'll end up with a 7/10 at best. Girls are fucking shallow and you might not think that would be a deal breaker, but it often is.

Why the fuck didn't they give the giant a weapon or a shield?
He could have easily smashed the entire Bolton army by himself. Instead the let him die being usless fighting with his fists...

Tell me more about your struggle with autism, user.

you know what matters more than height?

not being ugly

Chesty Puller was 5 foot 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8

Lots of height involved here.

>most guys under 6ft is sad alone and pathetic
>whenever I go outside see a qt with a manlet
This guy is full of shit.
I am fucking 6 1 but dont have facial aestetichs and also a full blown autist,sure height does help for girls but the important thing is your social skills, face and how fit you are.
Whenever I see a qt with a manlet I fucking melt inside.

Maybe he was too strong and would just have broken them? They could at least have given him a fucking tree or something.

No
Stop being a sadcunt, be a sickcunt instead. Lift weights, learn to talk to folks, drown in puss/dick/whatever you please. I'm 5'7" and have no problems because of my height.

welcome to Veeky Forums where everyone that is tall is automatically a 10/10

are you on crack? holland has tons of ugly fucks and their average height is like 6'2.

Chesty was 5'7"
Audie Murphy was 5'5" and fuckin Auschwitz mode but he still slayed nazis.

naw

You can still find hot petite women. There's a girl at my gym who is literally an 12/10, and she is going out with some old dude thats like 5'9", but the guy is rich as hell and she eye-fucks dudes fairly often (she's like 5'2")

>trips for such a retarded comment

as I said, manlets will come in and say it doesn't matter, but take it from a manlet who is 3 inches taller than the other user - it fucking matters way more than you think for one night-stands, FWB, etc...

Girls don't want to take a manlet home. They wont brag you to their friends. I feel like subhuman scum writing this, trust me, but I've come to terms with it.

Just look at those collections of tinder profiles saying shit like
>under 6' swipe left
They aren't just saying that for shits and giggles. It's literally the first thing a girl sees when she sees you.

Keep with the damage control manlets, but you know its true.

I honestly think this place has poisoned me. I never thought about my height (only when I was younger before my growth spurt but that was in middle school').

Now I come to fit to change my life around and get healthy. So far its working but all the height related memes are going to my head. This board can be poisonous sometimes.

Yeah, the ridiculous battle aside, that part irked me even more. Or they could've given wun wun a fucking door he could cover himself with while breaking down the fucking door. It was a cheap way to 'induce shock'. Fuck logic, let's all get killed, it's game of thrones, it's gritty :^)

He was still both shorter than me and a much cooler guy.

Hell, at 5'7", I'm rarely taller than my partners by more than an inch or two, and am often shorter than them. Go for whoever you wanna go for. Charisma, face, muscles >>> height.

>it matters for one night stands, fwb...

the only size that matters in that case is your dick, user

if you are 6'5 with a 6 inch dick LMAO at you. thats just sad proportionally.

Me too man. I used to be a fat shit, and I haven't grown since I was 15, which frustrates the hell out of me, but I gotta move past it.

The most powerful man in the world is 5'7".

>be manlet
>be ottermode
>have long hair
>wear skinny jeans
>be kidna girly
>meet girl at the bar
>start making out
>happy that I'm finally going to get some pussy
>She says "I gotta tell you something user...I like to peg short and skinny girly guys like you"

JUST

yes, LTR's it becomes MUCH less of an inconvenience. I'm well aware. You will see manlets with qts, you will see fatasses with qts, you will see ugly guys with qts.

Go to a crowded bar/club scene where your autistic personality doesn't fucking matter. Where the sloots hang and give out their vag on the reg. That's where it fucking matters. Even a girl who is 5'4" doesn't want some dude who is 5'7" grinding up on her. Like I said before, they all want
>TALL, dark and handsome

there's a reason those same three things are repeated all the time

do people really think being tall is all that matters?

surely your face has some significance, no?

or how you dress

etc

lets say the ideal female height is 5'5. does being 5'5 make you a 10/10 girl? no, that depends on aesthetics and body.

face it, all you have is a measurement. and not even a significant one. you probably have a small dick and hide that insecurity by talking about your height.

faggot.

> 5'8
> hit it off with tinder grill who's a little bit taller than me
> making out on her couch, she can't stop grabbing my arms
> my shirt comes off
> 'holy shit'

it's not about how tall you are, it's about how tall you act

5'10'' here.
Its time for an hero,isnt it brother.
Fuck this.

>Go for whoever you wanna go for
and get shot the fuck down.

> I'm rarely taller than my partners by more than an inch or two
again proving my point. That means there is an entire fucking catalog of women (any girl over 5'8") that you have absolutely no fucking chance with

Keep convincing yourself you are a man, that's great. There's an entire bevy of women who see you as nothing more than a child, FYI. OP asked for some opinions, and from the manlet perspective, I gave him my opinion.

No it's not all that matters, but women consider it much more important to looks than man consider it for women.

And it's not like you only get one or two of those attributes. So what, you've got a great face, body, dick and you're 5'5". There is someone with all that and is 6'4".

A fishing buddy of my grandpa's who's an ex-mountie described his father in law to me once. Paraphrasing:
>He was a mountie too, I think that's why he liked me, but he was five-foot-fuckall, and the loudest, scariest man I've ever met.

>height is more important than looks

are you fucking retarded?

what good is being tall if you are ugly?

I know that probably feels bad, but I had a hearty laugh

I think I misspoke - I'm usually shorter than my partners. I'm 5'7" and my last 3 partners were 6'0", 5'7", and 5'8".

Tell me, are you a virgin? Cause your post screams virgin.

>6'0'' girl
1/10 needs more content

Has anyone noticed that this board is turning into /r9k/ more and more every day? I mean manlet threads have been here for a while but seem to becoming more common and filled with insecurity. Obsession with height, obsession with the alpha/beta dichotomy, thinly-veiled bitches and whores threads, and ceaseless whining about relationships and general insecurity/low self-esteem. It seems like Veeky Forums is becoming the same black hole /r9k/ is, where negative feelings keep people here forever and do more harm than good. It's sad to say but I think the sticky might be the only part of Veeky Forums worth saving. This board has turned from "We're all going to make it!" to a nonstop self-pityfest where no one's going to make it because we're all too short/beta/insecure and women are evil.

Tranny

Amen.

I never gave a fuck before I came to Veeky Forums. I would always just chalk it up to
>oh well i guess im not her type
or
>she's just a slut anyway, no loss

or some stupid shit liek that. Veeky Forums literally opened my eyes.

You go to a bar, sitting having a beer with buds. you see a girl who is relatively tall, eyes lock, she flings her hair, takes a provocative sip of her fruity drink through the straw, looks you right in the eyes. You stand up, she fucking turns away faster than you ever thought possible.

I know it's not my face, we locked gazes like 5 times. The body language was there. Everything was right for an approach. I can't even count how many times this has happened to me.

And like I said, I'm fucking 5'10". I feel really bad for any 'man' under 5'8"

I said it's important TO looks not THAN looks.

It's part of the overall package.

>>>>>>>>>THIS SO MUCH

you are autistic

this board is basically r9k with roids at this point

no, I'm in a LTR, I've been in more relationships then I can remember...

I'm also 30. I'm just trying to relay what I've felt/experienced in my life for the younger anons out there.

You can convince yourself that it doesn't matter, but first impressions are 90% of what decides if that girl is going to fuck you tonight or not. She aint gonna fuck a manlet unless she's desperate.

no, shes not going to fuck you cause you sound like a faggot.

do you really live your life based on internet memes? you have the mentality of a 12 year old.

The fact that you believe makes it matter,
i'm 5'5 - 5.6 and I started lifting rescently.
I've been with my gf 9 months prior to lifting so it doesn't matter. It's your mindset that has to change. Look at Peter Dinklage

Out of curiosity, what's your squat max?
Worrying about your height just sets you up for failure.

>that manlet damage control

You'll eventually figure it out user. Tall, dark and handsome is not an internet meme. If you seriously think that with ALL OTHER THINGS EQUAL, a woman will choose to have sex with a guy that is ~5'8" over a guy that is 6' you literally have a mental disability.

Exactly, worrying about factors which you cannot control / influence is a mistake
Worry about the things you CAN control instead of wasting energy and time on the things
you can't control.
It's all about your mindset.

this guy is more successful than anyone on Veeky Forums will ever be

tell him that height matters

meanwhile a 6'5 autist on Veeky Forums is shitposting and doing nothing with his life, asking for chicken tendies.

it fucking does you filthy manlet.

my squat max is 425lbs, low-bar, atg.

I've been lifting on and off since high school.

Pretty much this. The amounts of misinformation spilling out of here has increased dramatically as well. There was always the idea that you tell someone something obviously wrong when they're being faggots or not reading the sticky, and there was always that one or two retards deliberately or otherwise trying to fuck people up. Now days every thread is just a shitfest of retardation. It was funny calling SS a meme and making T-rex leg jokes a few times. It's not funny anymore when retards actually believe this.

I can't stand anything here except the FHTs, and even those are pretty stale.

noone on Veeky Forums wants to help anyone

it's just shitposting from insecure faggots that probably dont even lift.

I did legs this morning. have any of you worked out today? or are you sitting on your fat ass shitposting in fit and r9k threads?

Three years ago I was fat and hadn't been laid in more than a year. Now I'm jacked, and despite my height I think the longest I've gone without sex in the last year is six weeks. I'm still 5'7"

And you said you're 30?

Crabs in a bucket, user, crabs in a bucket. Howsabout we abandon thread and hit the gym? You ever been bouldering?

This. Pretty much. Not only height but everything in life.

5'5.5inches tall. Finishing my medical doctorate. Dating a babe whose 5'7. I honestly could care less. She likes whats between my shoulders, my intelligence, ability to hold conversations and just easy to get a long with - same common interests etc.

Also the body is a bonus. The gear helps me keep up with my aesthetic goals (500 test, 500 tren, 500 mast). I have my sterons and lifting whilst she has her god given breasts hips and make up :)))

Good luck with life!

I love the last few times when one of these fat retards dispensing "advice" is dumb enough to post himself and get promptly torn to shreds. You're right, there is very little attempt at helping people. It's even more infuriating when I try to actually give useful knowledge and 1 samefag or 5 different faggots all start claiming it's a lie and giving contradictory information to confuse the person.

I never quiet understood what people were referring to when saying this place was like r9k until I went over there and saw the same shitposting. Jap Jewtle needs to put in a 30 day ban from all boards except r9k when you post on it.

fit is r9k more or less

except everyone tries to hide that they are autistic via lifting

>5'5" doctor taking tren
Lol

Quite right, and there is psychological evidence, especially on evolutionary basis to confirm that. Sad.

'5" doctor taking tren
>Lol

?

Its a derivative of testosterone. Every steroid has it's use. When you've been lifting as long as I you can better manage the sides.

Basically what he means (or at least what I think he means, speaking from my own experience) taller people tend to be a bit intimidating solely because of the fact they are taller (an evolutionary trait). This makes things especially difficult when talking to girls. Therefore only one option remains, talk to short girls, which limits the choice if you are well below average height.

As someone who's 6"8' I can tell you you are talking shit. I know a lot of guys who are below 6" but constantly hit on girls and also get hit on, simply because they look after theirselves aesthetically and have a shitton of confidence. If you aren't one of the extremes (extremely handsome or ugly) it very often comes down to confidence.

However the confidence of nearly all small guys can be destroyed by picking them up and lifting them.

tl;dr get your shit together

Well he could have as well taken a tree himself, why do they need to hand it to him:D

this

yep. I think I've been lifting half my life. But I only started squatting and deadlifting roughly 2 years ago.

My total is in the 1150 range, 5'10", 178 lbs, natty.

7x5.5 well hello needle dick

You are retarded. 5.5 is the top 15%

>Be average height
>Be confident and outgoing
>Have success with women

All the height in the world will never save you from crippling insecurity. I'm not a stud or a chad either. I'm a 5/10, 5'8, completely average nothing special person.

>6'8"
well yeah, you are freakishly tall. You are the lanklet equivalent of a 5'4" manlet.

The sweet spot is 6' - 6'2"

Be a Manlet or a lanklet, if you're a good person you'll make it.

>5'5 Asian me
>5'8 white gf
>got mates
>got job in my field of study
>got hobbies
>got an attractive personality

>tfw 5'9" but still made it

you forgot

>got a 4 inch penis

also kek 5'5" your white gf better hope you never have to defend her from anything

>5'10 is manlet
>being this insecure you fall for fit memes

>Being this insecure

>be 5'11.5ft manlet
>wear shoe lifts
>now an easy 6.1ft if not more
>nobody notices
>life stays the same
>feel taller and shopping in supermarkets is interesting cause my perception has changed
>nothing else changes

Stop being a bitch then
You sound like someone who isn't that tall anyways but likes to feel better about himself by talking to manlets

im not, I clearly said I was 5'10", and that I was also a manlet.

As I've clearly stated multiple times, these are not 'fit memes' or internet memes. This is simply a fact of life. If you do not realize that women prefer a guy who is 6' over one who is 5'8" you are seriously delusional and I cannot help you.

I am not insecure.

I am married with children. I have a successful career, I'm more fit than the majority of Veeky Forums. I live 5 minutes from the ocean. I can see the envy in mens' eyes and the lust in womens' eyes when I walk down the beach. I own two houses ffs.

The only point I was trying to get across was
>Yes, your height matters.

Is it EVERYTHING in life? No. But does it MATTER? Yes.

>married and shitposting about height on a cambodian sewing forum

you fucked up in life, friend

I hope your kids dont turn out to be as autistic as you are.

Please continue posting.

I'm a psych major and I'd love to know what causes a 30 year old with a great job and aesthetics to be this insecure and immature.

Tell me, are you from a rich family and you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter your whole life?

I fucked up in life because I browse Veeky Forums?

wtf are you doing here, then? I seriously have nothing better to do. I've been to the gym already, I'm waiting on the woman to finish teaching so we can bring the kids to the beach. In fact, I'm getting paid to type this shit rn. When school is out for the summer, the wife, kids and I get 10 weeks off to do whatever the fuck we want. I don't need validation from some weabo neckbeard breh. I enjoy the content on this board.

How does that make you feel, NEET?

You don't have to lie to us lad

you are 30 and still stupid enough to figure out that height is useless without looks

do you have any idea how many ugly people there are? what good is height if you look like you got hit by a bus?

>Tell me, are you from a rich family and you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter your whole life?

Nope. Mom was a receptionist, daddy was a mailman. I was always good with computers, did the software dev thing for about 8 years, one of the clients I was consulting ended up starting a new dev shop and wanted me to run it.

I work from home, make my own hours, and generally just enjoy my life. This thread was about height and the question of whether or not it matters. Decided to give you my input.

What else would you like to know?

so by your logic, your wife is fucking other guys on the side cause you are only 5'10.

>teacher

glorified lecture slide reader, good job marrying an idiot.

The fastest way to get a girl to dry up like the fucking desert is to be insecure, a try hard, or an arrogant prick, that goes for tall or short guys, I'm a manlet who has never had problems getting girls, don't over compensate and stop feeling sorry for yourself if you get rejected... It's all part of the game, girls are picky as fuck she may shoot you down for your height and shoot down that tall guy because she didn't like his outfit or teeth, none of it matters, it's all timing..., sure there may be a disadvantage for us as younger men but by time you are established as in your own place, decent car, a bit of spending money that playing field levels out real quick trust me

meh she has her masters in Resource Teaching. She makes about 62k, and in our part of Canada that's actually a really good salary.

We have a house with 4 beds/3baths, 2 car garage, 1600 sq ft (3200 if you would count garage+basement), secluded area but right in the city and it only cost us 175k.

But no, she isn't fucking other guys. I'm not an insecure cuck faggot, I just realized that women actually do look for tall men, and somehow none of you have realized that yet.

>I honestly think this place has poisoned me.
5'7" here... NEVER had any height "problems" in over 50 years... I tower over my 5'0" wife (nature redirected its energy on her to her tits because they are HUGE :-) )

that means your wife is fucking the 6'3 phys ed teacher while you are unaware of it, by your logic

well, you have fun with that.

>i'm not a cuck

you just said you're a fucking leaf dude

Assuming you're not shitposting, paying escorts doesn't count.

How did the pegging go?

unfortunately for you, jelqing wont make your needle dick bigger

better luck next life

I know right, I've never had an issue in real life but for some reason in Veeky Forums reality apparently everytime I leave the house I'm being tossed around like a midget at night clubs and girls are absolutely disgusted by my presence lol gotta love the Internet man

I always imagine the people posting these threads as fat fucks who eat hot pockets, trying to make other feel worse just to make themselves feel better

aka r9k

>i know a lot about battles (jon snow)
>Let an entire phalanx sorround my army and form while we look