How do you like your eggs, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your eggs, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u8QIDHla6iA?t=33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fertilized;)

fertilized inside my wife.

in my gainz

in the trash can, because i don't want fucked up arteries

Sunny side up with two strips of bacon

I put it in a glass and microwave it for 10 sec to kill bacteria. At this point it's still liquidy so i just drink it.

In an omelet with spinach and GOAT goat cheese

Scrambled w Cholula

Over easy with tons of hot sauce.

just the whites,fried, in a bagel

Over medium. But if I'm going to scramble them I'll put in some toasted tortilla pieces, sauteed pepper and onion, bacon pieces, and cheese. Top with hot sauce and avocado. Pickled eggs are also good.

Like testicles: inside my mouth

>No homo

>Still eating bacon
bacon is radioactive, and it creates small air bubbles in one's bloodstream. Air bubbles collect in the brain, hence the term "airhead". And then you lose exactly 9.000234min of your life.
>There are people who still believe eggs aren't healthy.
They're actually one of the best foods ever.
>He fell for the whites only meme
The yolk is the most nutritious part retard. It has good cholesterol and healthy fats. You probably still believe there's no such as thing as either of those and I bet you're DYEL.

Over easy but only because I can't properly make a sunny side up without frying the yolk.

On a related note can someone teach me to make a sunny side up egg.

put a pan on top and trap the heat. The top of the eggs should cook if you have a low temp before the bottoms burn.

>get a cup
>crack 2 eggs inside it
>using half an egg shell, add 4 shell's worth of milk
>whisk
>stick that shit into the microwave on 600 watts for 40 secs
>stir
>keep going until done
>pour out
>mash up
Scrambled eggs the fucking easy way, with minimum washing up

sunny side up with little butter and black pepper.

Its easiest if you do it in the same pan that you cooked some bacon in or something. Leave a little grease in the pan, throw 8 eggs in it, cover the top and let cook for about 2 minutes on medium. Eggs worthy of the gods.

Fried till it's super crispy. I like the yolk properly cooked too.

in bearnaise sauce and drizzled over my steak

>milk in scrambled eggs
just use butter and don't over cook them you shit. god americans are awful

Barbecued on the grill outside. Charcoal only. Propane is for narrow urethras.

Like my women: battered.

thx brothers

I will try one egg first tho

m8 don't knock it until you try it.
It works really well in this situation because you get super fluffy scrambled eggs

if your scrambled eggs arent fluffy without the milk, you are overcooking them

literally any way you make eggs i fucking love them nohomo
Jaques Pepin is also the GOAT egg man
youtu.be/u8QIDHla6iA?t=33

Maybe I am.
I'll try it both ways next time, cheers.
I genuinely didn't know this, this was my mum's recipe that I've followed as gospel truth for years now.

better watch out user, vegan stains is gonna find the one study that supports the contrary out of the millions that say eggs are healthy and make you look like a dumb dumb

Poached eggs are my absolute favorite. Most of the time I just can't can't be bothered to make them. Also I fuck up 30% of them.

chef here. if you want easy poached eggs add a little vinegar/ lemon juice to the water and swirl it around softly, then drop the egg into the simmering water, helps keep it all together instead of looking like a jellyfish