Thoughts on PUA in combination with lifting

Being aesthetic as fuck is an easy way to get straight into bed with most sloots, the same goes for having great game. Surely then it makes sense to try and have both these things?
Somewhat relevant videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=IOvK1d1Qkdk
youtube.com/watch?v=uWsGs8AT9uw
youtube.com/watch?v=VnzuYpfKsd0
youtube.com/watch?v=UdpVXXvuMaw

be a sikk kunt not a hard cunt
confidence and practice is all u need
none of dat youtube binging shit

I find it incredibly sad that some guys need YouTube tutorials to coach them through basic social interaction.

I find it even sadder that there is a movement about this.

>look everyone how superior I am! I come to a website known for it's social outcasts userbase to boast about how normal I am!

zyzz had terrible game desu famalam

rich is absolutely right, all chasing women leads to are "remember when" conversations when you're old

People have managed for literally millenia without some fuccboi on youtube telling them what to do.

Poo in loos manage to fuck to an astounding extent.

Did it occur to you that you failing as an organism is literally natural selection and better for the species as a whole?

>implying most of Veeky Forums wasn't like me until the invasion of /r9k/ spergs.

>having issues with an aspect of life
>find means to fix those issues
>end up overcoming those issues

>somehow this is failing as an organism
you're either baiting or a very insecure faggot

>I don't need it so it's embarrassing when someone else does
Look, some people don't know how to cook, or clean, or take care of their car, or basic PC maintenance, or how to manage their finances, or how to raise a child.

What in the world is wrong with these people trying to learn skills?

>fuccboi
Ah, you're underage

>you will never need a step by step guide to get laid
Feels good man.

It is what it is. Chad just calls it "being yourself", but this doesn't come naturally to everyone like that.

>incapable of attracting a mate to pass on genes
> not a failure as an organism

re read my comment as many times as it takes for you to see why you're a fucking retard

>What in the world is wrong with these people trying to learn skills?
Everything, people who can't figure out these things for themselves deserve to be put inside a stack of tires and set on fire.

Shh let the children play.

Tbh senpai 'Chad' and being alpha is the most poisonous meme that gets passed around on this website.

I can't believe that so many lads unironically believe in it.

>People have managed for literally millenia without some fuccboi on youtube telling them what to do

except only 40% of males ever passed on their genes and they weren't all living in their moms basements

it literally triggers me and enrages me when stupd girls spell shit like that, its even worse when guys spell it like that or say it. IDK it really pisses me off at how stupid it is.

I fail to see the issue.

>People have managed for millennia to reproduce

>Actually 60% of males didn't reproduce

>People now have the internet

>they look up information on how to increase their odds of reproducing

>you think this is strange

No, I fail to see the issue with the alleged 60% not reproducing.