FA people are truly the biggest degenerates on this whole site

FA people are truly the biggest degenerates on this whole site.

O course lifting is not for everybody, not everybody is capable of glory. But they actually try to be a skelington. Not slim, but true Auschwitz.

And this isn't a few people, they have this kind of thread regularly and its very popular.

Let them do what they want stop being a faggot, they aren't stupid they know the health risks they are running yet still choose to take part

Better a land of auschwitz than a land of whales.

Though I am a chubby chaser...

Better than fatties

so let the weak die off

Debatable. Well groomed fat chicks are so comfy

I want to rattle her bones

Same thing as being fat imo. Just means your a lazy shit and don't care what you look like. But to me, not eating is just as easy as eating too much. Just because the skellies can attempt to cover up their bones, doesn't mean they look as bad as the fatties.

doesn't mean they don't look just as bad as the fatties*

LeL, people actually defend this.

Healthy or no, thinspo/ana girls make my dick diamonds.

>Mfw

go back to your "high test" threads fatass

>Just means your a lazy shit and don't care what you look like
That's literally the opposite of Veeky Forums though.

Yeah, I was gonna say, it's the polar opposite of overweight people - thin girls care so much about how they look that they will literally starve themselves.

What a moron you are. This is literally doing your best to stop looking like a human.

Same thing with gainers. They need to be very well-informed and driven to succeed, and aware of the risks to their body. Which makes them healthier than most americans.

Additionally, there's something to be said for someone working to achieve the body they desire. For some people, they have to struggle just as much as someone getting fit.

That thread is full of fap. I'm in a nursing home right now. I don't need that kind of pressure.

It's pretty damn hard for most people to get down to Veeky Forums skinny without being 6'2 and having the right frame.

Might be respective, but not eating isn't that hard for me. Unless most skellies do a fuck ton of cardio, but i never Veeky Forums skinny skellies in the gym.

Once you get down to a certain point, it will get hard to maintain and you will feel like shit constantly.
Both are hard, but in different ways.

Saying that a 500lb girl is exactly as ugly as a 100lb girl is fucking retarded but thats what everyone here seems to think. False equivalency at its worst. Pic related is disgusting but at least the bitch won't stink and burp and complain and sleep 16 hours a day. Fuck fatties.

I think its the same thing bro. It just represents a mental defect to me.

>implying you don't sleep a lot when you're malnourished

I stalk those thinspo threads every day

they ALWAYS have the hottest chicks

Veeky Forums > Veeky Forums and I work out and have zero sense of style

>FA people are truly the biggest degenerates on this whole site.
It's like you've never been to /d/ or /mlp/

>There is something wrong with being 100lbs
The actual fuck?
Do you people hear yourselves?

>I have zero sense of style
That's alright, neither does Veeky Forums

it's not the same thing tho

Fat people are wearing a complete lack of discipline. Thin people are wearing the exact opposite of that.

It may be pathological, but it's pathological in the exact opposite way. One is unconstrained indulgence and gluttony, and the other is simply misguided self-control

hot as fuck

>implying that she is malnourished
you fucking american idiots

Be nice to those retards

Give them helpful advice like me :)

>Veeky Forums
>style
Veeky Forums dresses in autistic korean clothing that is meant for males who when fully developed are 5'5'' and 140lbs wet, it never looks good on a caucasian.
The few good threads they have are generally leather jacket/jean threads which can look good on a buff dude.

>a board about fashion is full of people that want to look like skinny fashion models
Colour me surprised