How bad is smoking looking at the loss of possible gains? is it really that bad if you want to get Veeky Forums?

how bad is smoking looking at the loss of possible gains? is it really that bad if you want to get Veeky Forums?

Why do I feel like it's the same person posting the smoking thread every day?

Sticky. Read it.

Very. You should quit, it's terrible for your short term, long term, and overall health. Also makes your boners weaker.

Talk to your physician for help with quitting, it usually takes people a couple tries but with the right help you could quit permanently and add years to your life and pounds of muscle to your body and inches to your hardon

did this the first time famalam i recently got bad feelings about smoking, not a really heavy smoker though max 4 a day

As long as you max at 74 a day you're good.

Smoking a little is actually WYCKED SYCK good for you, releases test and GH, nootropic etc.

The problem is that cigarette smokers are inhaling tons of burning plastic and glass and sooner or later end up smoking way too much.

I only smoke during exam times and haven't really noticed any effects. It's good when you're up late studying and coffee places aren't open or you don't want to deal with the 6 hour half life of caffeiene.

what about issues with your skin eg more akne or something?

Smoking makes you more attractive. Women will see you as cool and mysterious. Plus, it helps keep the weight off, so you'll definitely be able to max out your facial aesthetics.

Keep smoking.

My back already was fucked to hell and back before I started, and my face remained clear-skinned after I started, so no I don't think so. Keep in mind I only smoked about three times a day for two weeks.

I could see how easy it is to get addicted though. By the end of finals week I'd start to wonder whether the stress being relieved was due to school or just the stress of having not smoked in a while. Thankfully I don't have an addictive personality.

>makes your bones weaker.

>sees this post
>stubs out cigarette
>slaps can of diet coke off window sill
>gets bottle of water and chews on a celery stick to imitate the action of smoking

Fuck you, man, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. One of my biggest fears is breaking a bone that matters. I have a nonunion fracture in my left thumb from a car crash six years ago, and I sure as hell don't want that to happen to my leg or some shit. I have about 60% function back, and it can support about twenty pounds on its own without pain, but fuuuck.

this.
>dont be a pussy redditor and give up because you fear death... death is the sweet release.... welcome it with open (and huge) arms

He meant boneRs, m'm8.

Cancer sucks pretty bad, but COPD, strokes, and CVD are also pretty debilitating.

THSI THIS THSI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, I don't give a fuck about that. I guess I will light up next time I get a craving. ... didn't need that coke anyway.

This. A thousands times this. Just fucking smoke cigarettes. Don't stop smoking.

Even Tyler Durden smoked. It didn't kill him, it made him a badass. You want to be cool? Smoke.

Dont' stop smoking.

What a meme! I hope you both know you're massive faggots!

4 a day is so manageable man. But I'd consider just quitting now as it'll be a lot easier. I go through 10 - 20 a day depending on how stressed I am. It's a horrible crutch that's a fucking bitch to kick at this point...

biggest guy i know smokes a pack a day

Bane?

>is inhaling smoke really that bad?

do you really have to ask?