Good feels thread

Good feels thread

>tfw when you get to go home after your gym sesh and can finally grab a handful of paper towel to hungrily spoon out that musky congealed jelly of sweat and poop from your butthole

Is there a better feel, brehs?

Pic related

Its People like you that stink the whole gym up.

>These are the people you argue with online every day

ur fucking nasty

I don't know what you were expecting

no matter how smart the poster you're talking with sounds like, no matter what he looks like, no matter what he claims to have or to have done; you're still on Veeky Forums. Never forget that

Just noticed you keep your shitty paper in the trashcan, throw that shit away foul creature

this is absolutely fucking disgusting. You fat fucking slob learn to clean your god damn ass how fucking old are you?

Get on my level.

U're*

i bet op does keto

thats what happens on high fat diets, the dietary fat just leaks out of your ass

These are the people giving fitness advice and critiquing your form, body, and attractiveness.

You are letting people that can't even lock down a cleanliness routine give you advice on your fitness routine.

You are asking for supplement, clothing, product advice from someone who LITERALLY does not even know how to wipe their own ass.

Never mind all that, these are the people using all of the equipment before you and not wiping it down.

>July 13th, 2015

Lel

I always shower after pooping

Anyone who uses toilet paper is a filthy savage

absolutely disgusting

wtf is wrong with you

NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING!

Would you rather them be sticking their hands down there to take care of it while at the gym? OP can't even wipe his ass right, you think he washes his hands?

>these are the type of people you share gyms with

Home gym MASTER FUCKING RACE MOTHER FUCKERS!

MMmmm

"sniffs and licks"

>the other shitty napkins in the trash
Jesus god your room must smell like the grim reaper's taint

INDIA
N
D
I
A

this is a shit thread

this thread is disgusting

Honestly I smell my ass and ball fingers all day long. I pick my nose a lot too. Still get dat pussy too, Ja feel?

JESUS FUCK

I can smell it just from looking at the picture what the fuck.

i'm fucking dead

did you lick it afterward?

i reached low points in my life...but not this low

HOLY

SHIT

I wish I could have a whiff and sniff of that straight man poo, thank you for sharing OP

I am not fat and I have to wipe my ass 3 times throughout the day after my morning shit. Every time I wipe it bone dry and lily white, but still gotta come back for a touch-up a few hours later.

I sit on the toilet for 30 minutes sometimes.

>mfw looking at all this straight man poo

OP here. Not fat, I'm 6'4 and 210 with 18% bf
I sit on the toilet forever wipe till the paper comes back white and it still happens.

Here's my marinated drawers from my sesh today.

405 squat! Worth it.

you've gotta go into the b hole when you wipe

You dirty ass nigga

>dirty ass nigga
Literally

Fix your diet, you disgusting subhuman

I need context, I mean what the almighty bleeding fuck...

Thanks for oversharing m8s

GET A FUCKING DIPPER BEFORE YOU SHIT
HAVE LIQUID SOAP NEXT TO YOU BEFORE YOU SHIT
TAKE A SHIT
PUT LIQUID SOAP IN DOMINANT HAND
HOLD DIPPER WITH OTHER HAND
WET YOUR CRACK
APPLY SOAP
RINSE OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like when you twirl up a napkin to clean boogers out of your nose?

yes

use wet wipes

>saved
Thanks

Oh man I forgot about Ernest

RIP in Peace man

He's making a collection, brother.

FIBRE NIGGA

Itt: crystal clear explanation of why Italians are the only decent human beings on the planet.
Get a fucking bidet and wash that disgusting butthole after taking a shit you stinking subhumans.

>>tfw when you get to go home after your gym sesh and can finally grab a handful of paper towel to hungrily spoon out that musky congealed jelly of sweat and poop from your butthole
>Is there a better feel, brehs?

Well, yeah, actually taking a shower and scrubbing all up in there with a handful of soap, you fucking degenerate. Wash your nasty ass.

Also, maybe try getting some fucking fiber in your diet.

Chad is PICKING his ASS and SMELLS IT while you're at the gym TAKING a SHOWER.