DAILY REMINDER JASON BLAHA IS A CUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=BEyP4_FA9_4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vD0hYy8FrwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally BTFO

cuck as fuck

Jesus fucking Christ, this is sad as shit.

also;
>this man has used tren and still looks like this

Jason paid me $200 to fuck his now ex-wife in front of him.

this

was it worth it?

at least my boy Hemingway has a female girlfriend

Im 28 and never had a GF or come close to getting a GF and this pathological liar has had several wives and gfs

I don't really get why you're trying to say with 3:20 - 5:00 it seems like some conversation but I don't get it at all.

Part at 0:00 - 3:15 sounds very awkward, she's shitting on Blaha I would never say that kind of stuff to someone I genuinely loved. This ''relation'' will end in a breakup very obviously as they don't connect.

Yes. I used the money to buy cigarettes and Pop-Tarts.

don't fall for the fake based jason, that was a lie.

>pic related

So you're pathetic as fuck is what you're saying? Stupid, stupid frogposter.

I'm 20 and I only had some sex with a few guys. I never really met anyone who was capable of a relationship with me, men are very promiscuous and I want a good guy. I also have some high standards for personality but looks matter a lot to me as well.

I look decent and am intelligent I expect a partner to be roughly the same as well. It doesn't really help that I have no clue where to meet guys, bars are filled with disgusting men and apps contain even more of the same.

Likely if you're 28 and never had a relationship you're either ugly or have a personality that red flags everyone. Another thing might be that you just never went out and sought for it and turned down most attention (this is what I did in HS).

hello

would you happen to be in, near, or maybe have planned vacations in PARIS and by that i mean

PARIS
A
R
I
S

Can somebody please tell me why Blaha is unable to look aesthetic?

What parts of his body are causing him to be completely unable to look good?

I was specific answers if possible.

>ywn be recruited by the CIA out of high school to do mercenary work in south america throughout the Clinton years while being a male model and compete in bodybuilding shows

Hemingway opened the door to the Black Hawk chopper over the war torn, ashen fields of Ngun-Ngyun'hai. The Delta Nightwing team had been on this top secret covert ops mission for 8 months now, most citizens of the Clinton-era America not even knowing that this small province outside of Laos existed. The young crackshot had been struggling to balance the mediocrity of high school and the thrill of mercenary combat for some time now, but it was the words of Ernest Hemingway - the author he got his codename from - that finally made him realize his true calling, "There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men." He was ready, Hemingway armed himself with his silenced HK .45 and his silenced G3 and drew his black and red KABAR knife and prepared to jump. His top demolitions-merc companion Dynamite realized what he was about to do and tried to dive over to him and grab him, though Hemingway had already taken the plunge into the night. "Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

The thrill of speed overcame Hemingway's fear of death, anti-AA rounds cracked and went "whoop" from the sonic boom by his camouflaged bald head as he lurched through the sky like a bird of prey, he raised his knife just in time and descended directly onto a haji's back, killing him instantly and breaking Hemingway's fall. The impact had a warm splash of blood not unlike a Rorshach symbol upon his face.. his tongue lapped the dripping blood greedily, mercenary work was in the heart of the young warrior, this was what he wanted.

shit tier arm insertions and bitch hips plus he's a manlet

he's fat and doesn't have much muscle mass

Dude has the diet of a fat fuck coupled with shit tier genetics

He was never able to cut to actual low bodyfat and get rid of his love handles. Despites NUMEROUS attempt throughout the years. "I have a crazyyyyy appetit, it runs in my family" was his excuse.

It's mostly to highlight her awareness of how pathetic and desperate he is.

She is an ex-stripper, too, so she's used to dealing with all sorts of men.

But he fucks his gf twice a day tho?

She needs the dick twice a day!

>My drug combination has made my sperm count so low
It could be that he's just a bitch.

Bloho is on an eternal Order 66. He crack under stress of ptsd, it piss it sick it revolting it insulting

Not ugly, I just never leave the house or socialize.

kleinefelter's syndrome

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vD0hYy8FrwM