Is it okay to work out during doms?

Is it okay to work out during doms?

Maybe

Yes. If you didn't work out during DOMS you'd just stop working out after your first few sessions.

In my experience the best way to deal with DOMS is to work out, actually.

yes

it also feels great to work out with doms

I'd like some more answers please.

Yeah dude go ahead, it feels amazing to do so, I don't really know why, and it goes away regardless.

It feels like crap when you're not lifting and you feel almost paralyzed, but when you start working out you won't feel it as much. Also get some sleep! it really helps.

Here are a few answers I've found so far:
>yes
>no
>maybe
>probably
>depends

Or because this is my off day I don't work out ? I feel like I want to though.

Don't workout if it's your off day dummy.

Whenever you're feeling the DOMS for longer than you figure you should, just go out and do cardio, or workout the same body part again.

We don't know a lot about what causes DOMS, but we're pretty sure it's primarily to do with tissue damage.

And what flushes out that tissue? The lymphic system?

How does the lymphic drainage work? Gravity and movement, mainly. So get out and do it again.

But it's my first week of working out and I feel like I have tons of energy still.

Just don't bro. That comes later when you're an intermediate lifter. Stick with 3 days a week for now.

I remember that person

>captcha: don't got chasin' waterfalls

who is she? What a qt

excuse me?

>she

What

No, do not workout with DOMS. Infact if you feel light headed do not workout either, also never workout if you dont feel like, you know you wont give your max.

Also Never think about working out if you are not feeling perfecly and with at least 16 hours of sleep on your back, you dont want to injury yourself.

I swear to god, you fatass are the worst shit of this world

Yes. Doms will go away if you workout with them but if you wait until they go away by themselves, you will continue to get them every time you go to the gym for a longer time. Rest days are still a thing though, follow what your routine says

Don't want to overwork yourself and end up hurting yourself. There are guidelines for beginners for a reason

thanks guys. i hope I make it.