Should i use roids for a short time?

hey Veeky Forums i read everywhere that its easier to rebuild msucle you once had, so wouldnt it be beneficial to "roid up" for a short time, stop juicing and build the muscle back up easier?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32464696260.html?productId=32464696260&productSubject=1-PCS-New-Women-Sexy-Panties-Knickers-Bikini-Lingerie-Underwear-Hollow-Flower-Bow-knot-Lace-Thongs&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roids make anything bodybuilding/strength/endurance related easier, even if your a complete beginner.

duh, that was not the question

I think what you are asking is, is there a benifet to doing a short cycle of roids if you don't plan on staying on them long term or cycling them consistently?

I don't know.

Where can I buy those panties?
Serious question

On the internet

its beneficial even if your a beginner or not, the fuck how specific does someone have to get?

I don't care if you keep browsing Veeky Forums but can you please stop being a fucking tripfag

jeah basically

anyone know?

No. You won't keep much after cycle even with PCT. Also there's a number of risks included with cycle. It's not worth it imo.
I thought the same - it would be cool to build some new nuclei and get to natty limit faster. But seriously - you can almost get there in a few years clean, so what's the point.

Muscle doesnt dissapear you dumbass. The only gains lost is the water weight and strength (that were not gained thru weightlifting) along with the 'pumps' you feel as if you were taking 10g of l-citruline a day. If you didnt keep any mass gains then thats because you had a shit diet and didnt workout as much as you could have.

You're stupid. Just talk with people who roided and got off for a longer than few months. Every single one of them will tell you the same. Before your organism balances itself anew - you will lose most gains gained from a cycle. And obviously everything that was above your natty level.

natty limit*

not sure if bait or not but made me chuckle

>i do 6 week cycles on and off and only have seen growth every day that passes.

Like I said, the only thing PHYSICALLY you see you lose is water weight, muscle does not deteriorate at all at a proper diet while lifting,

>these are the people giving you advice on roids; the ones who never roided.

Theyre like $1

m.aliexpress.com/item/32464696260.html?productId=32464696260&productSubject=1-PCS-New-Women-Sexy-Panties-Knickers-Bikini-Lingerie-Underwear-Hollow-Flower-Bow-knot-Lace-Thongs&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

That's because you're doing it like a fucking idiot though. 6 weeks on isn't long enough for it to kick in fully or fully get out of your system, but it's enough to shut down your nuts and not enough of a break to get them back online again.

If you want to get off your testicles will be fucked and you'll have to pct for ages to get them working again.

Also, OP and the dude you replied to are asking about doing one cycle. You are literally cruising, you're just doing it in the stupidest way possible.

damn... too cheap, it's probably awful...
oh well ):

Haha, what an idiot.

I will buy them and sell them to you for 30$.

Sounds like a deal to me!

not everyone uses long ester cycles user

No but everyone should be, at least as a base.

This. You're so cringe worthy

do it. Last summer I did a cycle with a pretty small amount of test+winstrol. I shot up to 205 at 10% bf. I've been natty ever since and am now ~200 and leaner

it does. muscle is very costly in terms of upkeep for your body so unless you convince your body that it is necessary (by the way of continuing physical activity), it will get rid of most it, sooner or later.

this is exactly what I experienced when I went natty. my strength and pumps went back to normal but i maintained my size

Hey haha, hows your day lol

So you're all show no go now?

Could probably get something similar at victoria's secret. Not the only place though.

google reverse, it show some ebay results.

Actually change that probably to most definitely.