youtube.com/watch?v=QK0OGhH5TdY
instagram.com/p/BGVi4okjut8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half

>tfw you secretly want to suck his cock

>delts bigger than face
>"natty"

Wouldn't be gay desu
You'd simply be showing your appreciation for his transformation from a starving skeleton into a chiseled Greek statue and admiring his aesthetics. On top of that, he'd be giving you his superior protein.
Don't be ashamed of it.

dude is 17 and been lifting for like 2 years. hes about as natty as arnold

Is Lord Zedd natty?

he admits it in his vid

youtube.com/watch?v=QK0OGhH5TdY

look at any video

he doesn't look nearly as big as you think he is

he's just aesthetic as fuck and takes good ass pictures

instagram.com/p/BGVi4okjut8/

Holy fuck what the fuck is this. He looks like an Enderman or some sht.

And people say he is on roids

Gotta say, as a wrestler, those fucking onesies are the least flattering things you could ever wear to show off gains unless you're huge, the way it oulines your hips and ribs makes you look like a skinny bitch

when?

at 6'2 85 kg around 8% bodyfat he is only 22.5 FFMI, far below the 25 cap so its is possible.

where did this picture come from?

he seems like a nice guy. I just watched some of his vids.

Hes gonna be huge, body wise and subscriber wise. Real nice kid, totally natty if you actually give his videos a watch

Yeah but his chest doesn't look too big and his arms are good but nothing special in the pic with the wrestling suit, it's a pretty recent photo
I think he just has a massive pump and painted on abs in pic related and that's why everyone's saying he isn't natty

Again with this shit.
He is natty, he talked about his 15 inch arms,lightning and angles.

He is natty if you actually watch his videos.

He looks huge on photos bcuz angles, pump, and photoshop.

If you actually look at his videos he looks really lanky and totally natty.

pump, lightning and filters can make anyone look on juice, however who knows? he could be on a low dose and still look natty. I honestly don't care if he's on roids or not, if he wants to make it in the fitness industry he'll have to pin his ass in the future so...

he trains with pros who are on, so i wouldnt believe he is

He certainly likes to adjust the contrast of his photos...

He been lifting for 4 desu

i can guarantee you he isnt as big as he likes to make himself look in these pictures.

/lgbt/
Let's Get Big Together

I'm 6'2 and go from 188 to 194lbs and I have the exact same physique as him. I hope he's not natty. It would make me free better. I've been lifting since 2011.

can I see your current physique?

He looks huge in his pics but much smaller in his vids, bordering on dyel with clothes on.

So I think he's natty but filters his pics to appear bigger. VG does the same thing; actually, a lot of natty beanpoles do this. This is really fucking lame behavior and kind of makes him a fraud in its own right but I don't think he juices.

yes his pic is all angles and filters