Pretending to hate Jeff Seid is the dumbest Veeky Forums meme. He's literally Zyzz with a better physique...

Pretending to hate Jeff Seid is the dumbest Veeky Forums meme. He's literally Zyzz with a better physique, why do neckbeards not like him?

He is too Chad for them

Jeff pls go

Honestly it's the hair. If he got a hair cut people wouldn't dislike him so much.

pls

>pretending

This

+ his baby face even at low bodyfat

Explain why you don't like him. If you liked Zyzz, you like Jeff.

Jeffery please

Zyzz was one of us and he made it. Seid eats PIZZA while you DIE in THAILAND from heart FAILURE.

He is nothing like zyzz. May as well say arnold is like coleman.

Sied looks like a poster boy for a homosexual publication, and i should know

I don't hate him, I just don't care for him. He's a normie who's been lifting from childhood, I have nothing in common with him.

this, plus his face looks feminine. Not sure why, maybe cause he looks like he drew on his eyebrows.

He seems like a decent guy from what few videos I've seen of him in tho, standard fitness youtuber

Roiding this much to still look like a 12 year old.
Also living proof that lifting doesn't cure autism

Jeff Seid - the autistic zyzz copy without carisma

Also can he sport a haircut that fits him? Never saw it

No charisma
The fucking ellipticals have more vibrant personalities than him

He actually has an amazing physique. Unfortunately he's a massive faggot and needs to get a crew cut or some sort of short generic hairstyle.

He also needs to stop doing extremely gay videos with other bodybuilders where they show off their muscles and listen to EDM music, I find it as cringey as minecon videos tbqh.

just go jeff

Hahahhahahahaha

1. No charisma(thats what happens when you're natural I guess lol)
2. Not nearly as funny(Zyzz was king of trolling and made/popularized phrases)
3. Zyzz had his own signature pose that Jeff always does while he awkwardly sticks his tongue out
4. Zyzz came up and Jeff was always aesthetic in terms of his body
5. Dance moves, jeff just kinda stands there and shifts around a bit on the floor
6. Zyzz had hair that fit his face

He has no personality, he's not funny, he gives the shittiest advice ever, he refuses to acknowledge his steroid use, he's literally dumb as a brick, he's a manlet and he tries way to hard.

Nobody liked Zyzz when he was alive.

jeff plsgo

I thought he was a manlet too it says on his page he is 6ft

Maybe if he counts his haircut lol, I met him like 2 months ago in stockholm, and im 5'11(181 cm) and i was at least 1 inch taller than him. Even with his 2 inch haircut.

daily reminder

His baby face on that body looks ridiculous

because jeff hides the fact that he uses roids just to be able to promote his products to the sheep of nattys.

Cause he won the genetic lottery.

Like seriously, this is a 1 in a trillion specimen.

Because he pretends he's natty. Still though Jeff is aight with me.

Only if you believe he is natty

Protip: he's not

Yea, nah. I see better lookin dudes all the fucking time

Still only 5'9 tho

For the same reason they didn't like Zyzz when he was around. He's better than them.

if he didnt try to claim natty i think most of Veeky Forums would be fine with him

that was in 2012, he was 18 back then, so he may have gained a couple inches since, but yeah I doubt he's 6'

Scooby had a good video on Jeff vs Zyzz, basically said Jeff doesn't come close to matching Zyzz's charisma or swagger which makes him forever worse. Better body though

>baby face
wat

>manlet
>better
He's not even 5'11, so his gains aren't worth respect. Zyzz was brown, but he was at least 6'1

this, I also think Zyzz was slightly more aesthetic. What really made Zyzz special was that he was a massive sickcunt, used a ton of gear, did cocaine, constant partying. Jeff isn't like that at all, obsessed with fitness, no cocaine, fake natty, just seems like a sadcunt.

Jeff
You need to leave

Because Zyzz was a persona, a skinny pathetic nerd becoming a god with greek body, all teh girls and guys mirin. He was happy, dancing, trolling all the time.

While Seid is some wanna be poster guy, copying Zyzz and end up looking like a douche. Fuck him

This
Jeff is a tryhard.At least am mirin the fact he hasn't fell for the beard+tattoos meme

He can't grow a beard.

THIS, Zyzz's story is litterally as inspiring as Arnold's, they were both poor 3rd world children who moved to the US in order to get steroids.

is it just me or does he look sad in all of his pictures like a little boy that wants his mommy

like seriously look at his fucking eyes holy shit he has fucking autism

How the fuck can you even compare jeff nigger to Zyzz's superior facial aesthetics

I'm not gay but I would masturbate to his face

forgot pic

he's a fucking tryhard and will never be as charismatic and inspiring as zyzz
he has the better physique imo (+ he's white)

Yes, geoffrey, you have the face of an infant. You can't wat yourself out of that one.

Fucking lol

Arnold was not third world

Hit the bricks Jeff, and fix that fucking haircut.

Austria after world war two wasn't developed.

Pretending to be natty when ur not is a fag move which he is actuallY

>Roided as fuck
>Child-like face with manly jawline
>Super homo hairstyle

Welp

you think so?
I think zyzz had much better pec and trap insertions and a much sharper, more angular presentation. Jeff looks good, sure, but he also looks rounded and soft in ways that's honestly kind of boring.