Can't get big. How do I get big

I can't seem to get big no matter what I do. I've tried everything from working out everyday intensely + cardio to just sitting around and sitting like a fucking fat ass slob. I can't break 160 lbs the most I've been is 155 lbs. I'm 5'9.

My max bench is 225.
My max squat is 380.
My max deadlift is 400.

Why can't I reach 200 pounds?

I've eaten Baconators everyday for about 4 months straight. The difference I feel is that I'm probably dying. Would be worth it if I were getting bigger though, I'm not,

You're not roiding

When I was dirty bulking I would eat a meatlover's pizza everyday. Shit got expensive but I put on 13 pounds of muscle when I cut

>roiding

How long you been working out dude?

On and off for 3 years,

post pic

of what? the pic is of me.

The fuck is going on with your bellybutton.

>big
>lean
>natural

Pick 2.

Take a picture of the first picture

consider counting calories. might be worth it to check to see if you are actually eating enough. you might be surprised

I know you can't thread your own post but you got to force yourself to eat more. Simple as that.

nice to see a fellow black bro. if that pic is you youre already bigger than 99% of males my nigga. youre already plenty big pal

I dunno man. I wouldn't say he's bigger than 99% of guys. Though he looks solid muscle.

Also pick of me, I'd appreciate a rate and criticism. I know I ain't shit and I'm gonna work on a cut and cardio.

Picture was too big.

No he's not lol.

He's just leaned up

Looks like you forgot to eat big, nigga

>on and off
There's your problem.
Also eat more.

>already bigger than 99%
Where do you live where guys are that short and small? Lol

ctrl + f "nigger".

0 results found.

>20 replies
Sure is summer in here.

>>>/tumblr/

yeah theres some truth to what youre saying, but at the same time, 225lbs at his bodyweight is really strong (normie standards not fit standards). This is just fact senpai.

Benching 225lbs is literally top 1% US population. Keep in mind 80% of US males (age 20+) are sedentary overweight faggots right off the bat. Then account for skinnies, skiny fats, dyels, etc and you can see where Im coming from.

lol ur black

>mfw 5'9 140
>245lb bench
>350 squat
>370 dead