Be a minority

>be a minority
>trump is going to be president
>uk is about to fuck over the EU
>mfw i have been training purely on strength because it will be the strong who rules the world after the chaos has settled.
>mfw I'm training harder to be harder to kill in the up coming years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
youtu.be/J93qm6XCT4Y
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee#History
voanews.com/content/un-many-syrian-refugees-educated-seeking-better-lives/3093871.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever, pajeet

im actually a black person.

YOU are training HARD to become a SLAVE for manual work.
CHAD, on the other hand, will be EATING pizza and whipping your BACK while YOU lose your GAINS eating BREAD and WATER.

Too bad a fat weak beta male can still kill you with a gun.

Whatever, Jerome

well yeah i agree with this. but whats preventing me a bigger stronger person from using a gun as well? im not gonna be swing fucking zweihanders and shit.

you got it my friend.

What good is CHADS HFF in a race war?

>trump is going to be president

he's going to help blacks like you, ignorant fool

buh buh buh msnbc said hez raycis

oh i'm sure he will. in between fighting with other countries and trying to create a race war in America. i'm 100 percent sure he has us darkies interest in mind.

>dumb dindus actually think they will be the victors of the proverbial "race war"

lol ok. You people can't organize for shit and your numbers are insignificant. You will be steamrolled.

No other nation will support you. If the Chinese want good trade relations with the west they will never want an incompetent dindu majority. They will work on the side of whites.

>mfw it's another minority who gets all his political news from CNN and Facebook makes snide remarks on how the right is so stupid and dangerous episode

>"I carry a gun, because it makes me feel like I'm a man"

You do realize that the majority of "black" jobs have been taken over by illegal Mexicans, right?

Getting rid of illegal immigrants means that blacks will probably fill those positions again. In the 80s, the U.S's Hispanic population was 2-4% of the total population. It's nearing 20% now.

Almost every single new job created under the Obama administration has gone to immigrant workers.

Get rid of the Mexicans, let the blacks take back their jobs. Everyone lives in peace.

>white boys further conforming the trump supporter stereotype
you are just as bad as berniefags desu

Oh it's fitness related because you said lifting yes I get it.Fuck you.

don't worry user, i think we've reached enough minorities.

the smart ones don't fool for the liberal media

I'm not even a white male, Tyrone.

I just think it's incredibly stupid you would think that blacks would win a race war.

Even dumber for you to be advocating for one.

Without a doubt and I say that as someone who's voting for Trump. I hate the underage cancer on this board.

Source?

>I'm not even a white male, Tyrone.
I'm not black
>I just think it's incredibly stupid you would think that blacks would win a race war.
I don't care about or believe in any "race war". Only /pol/ retards like you think about that sort of stuff
>Even dumber for you to be advocating for one.
Nobody in the thread besides idiots like you have even brought it up

Even if you're not white you're definitely re-affirming the Trump stereotype (I like the guy too).

i never said i would rally my people and rise up and revolt....im looking out for myself and the ones i care for...das it mane.

>haha I don't like his post so I'm going to just call him underage. If he doesn't agree with my unnecessary racism that means he's under the age of 18 XD

You do realize that help wanted signs are God damn everywhere and if these people actually wanted to work, they could find work.

It's not Mexico's fault that their people are willing to work and not sit there and piss and moan until the unemployment check and ebt card comes in.

You should support Trump, if you're not a porch monkey and you respect the law you will prosper.

>2016
>not using Zweihander+Chaos Flame combo
>kek
I'm gonna wreck you when your bullets cant peirce my armor made of stone

i can agree with that. i don't disagree with what hes doing. i just disagree with how hes doing it. theres two ways to get things done

>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY AMERICA, WE DA BESS

as opposed to

>we are going to silently reclaim America and do it in a way that wont offend multiple nations

> If he doesn't agree with my unnecessary racism that means he's under the age of 18
>with my
You may not be under the age of 18 but your comprehension levels sure are m8 :^)

kek

have fun getting stun locked by .38 rounds cause you got fake poise

>there are people posting on Veeky Forums right now who are genuinely this stupid

WHAT RINGS U GOT BITHC

kek

>mfw ring of giants

NO POISE BOIS

DEEZ NUTS 2016

This thread is about a race war. I don't believe one would happen either, but this thread is literally about a race war.

so, keep the ILLEGALS(fk the ppl who come here legally), and grant them amnesty??

If he was quiet, he wouldn't have made it past the primaries. Look at what happened to Ben Carson

ben carson talked about stabbing some one. you really think he ever had a chance?

>"he doesn't care about grammar on chinese cartoon forums, he's so dumb!"
sick reasoning skills bro.

How can America become great again when there are so many people fighting among themselves? Aren't we all on the same side?

Somali?

>people who have absolutely no clue on anything political or economical shitposting Trump and Brexit because they're either edgy or ignorant
>these things are actually terrible for the world

Despite the world being in shit 4 years from now, the "I told you so" will be incredibly satisfying.

dude i know people throw around the word faggot alot but seriously you are a masssive faggot

No they just get both.

yes its true. I aspire to be as big as a huge pile of sticks. Especially my arms.

it's terrible you guise
>why?
ITS A DISASTER
>ok?

Well, consider your choices:

1. Hillary Clinton: actively tries to appeal to black stereotypes (e.g. carries hot sauce). Actively believes that, because you're black you can't make it in America, so we'll redefine making it so it includes you. Sports entertainment, at which a lot of blacks excel, is thoroughly beneath her

2. Trump: doesn't care about political correctness when dealing with anyone including blacks. Believes you need to make it in your own and won't coddle you with development projects. Has often willingly participated in sports and general entertainment.

The honest truth is that not every single black person is going to make it (this is the same as any other race). But where Hillary believes in coddling, trump believes in competing. And as non US resident, trump is the hero you need but don't deserve, whereas Hillary is the hero you want (and will get) but don't need

Strength training does little to nothing to prepare you for actual fighting though. Its best you just die quick I guess, better for the gene pool

Idk if you supremacist realize it but its the Mixed races that out number you all. And we wouldn't take any sides so one you have dwindled fighting each other and order had been settled we will the next generation of the human chapter

Do you have any understanding of the current economy? Immigrants do the shit work none of you fat lazy fucks want to do. They only help state and local economies. Net immigration has actually slowed considerably in recent years. Immigrants and those making far less money than Trump put a much greater percentage of their income back into local and state economies as opposed to giving more tax cuts to "job creator" millionaire/billionaires. You've been duped into thinking immigrants are the cause of all your woes while corporations who love more lax regulation and additional tax cuts and receive WELFARE style handouts in the form of subsidies continue to fuck you from you behind. How "mexicans" taking your watermelon harvesting field hand job became the enemy and not these governmwnt titty suckling freeloaders is beyond me. Fuck you're dumb.

Trump literally has no political experience. He's overestimated his net worth, has dozens of failed businesses, and flipflops on pretty much every issue.

Brexit has no basis in sound economic thought, it's widely accepted that it'll be damaging to UK's economy.

Both camps have only been successful because they've appealed to blind nationalism, racial tensions, and a general resentment of the current systems. It's eerily similar to the rise of facsist dictators of the 30's, and threatens to undo the globalism that has made the end of the 20th century such a successful time period.

In all actuality they are both bad choices. coddling does nothing but produce goverment leeches and that helps no one.

having people fend for them selves is another big no no, you have have white America in a elevator looking down and telling minorities to who have to take the stairs to step up and that they will catch up eventually with enough hard. work. it really unrealistic to think that people can compete with others who have an advantage already

I reckon the UK has taken notes from Tony Abbott from all his visits. The bombing of Belgium was the straw that broke the camels back.

Western countries are in danger of being over-run, economically and culturally. There is no way of dealing with immigrants. They need housing, food, money, emotional and medical support. Everyone being such an enormous soft touch with the war torn countries is destroying nations. By taking in uneducated, unemployable, distressed/hostile people that will never assimilate, you are taking in the problems of other countries. Their countries could not feed, educate and house them.
Over 3 billion people live in poverty, how on earth could a few developed countries accomodate all them? The issues of the 3rd world countries - population and status - are the FAILINGS of those countries.

People say "Just because you were born here, it doesn't mean you are any more entitled to be here"
Yes it does. I pay taxes, owe the government squillions in unending debt for student loans, am part of my community and have a stable job. It's sad that the rest of the world is a fucking mess, but there's only so much you can accomplish by saying "Carry on being a fuckup, I'll pick up the pieces for you".

So? Trump talked about shooting someone on 5th Ave? Clearly Trumps outspoken tone has only helped him.

>I lift weights because it makes me feel like a man

I don't lift weights

This is completely wrong. There are currently millions of Syrian refugees. However, the majority are internally displaced. 3 million are in neighbouring countries, and less than a million have gone to the EU and Americas. Historically, there have been larger numbers of refugees entering Western countries in a shorter amount of time, yet they've all assimilated.

Bringing up 3 billion people is a fallacy, you have nowhere near that many people coming to or interested in coming to the West.

Typical weak ass bitch whyte boi

>Net immigration has slowed
>Immigrants put a much greater percentage of their income back into the local and state economies
Do you live on the moon or something?
In what world do you beaners pay taxes and invest in anything in the local economy apart from fast food?
Corperations are corrupt as fuck for hiring them in the first place. Toppling the profit margins of those conglomerates for misbehaving the first step towards rehabilitating the fiscal health of every civilized country in the world

>fat white weaboo
>trump supporter

Unsurprising.

u know im talking about illegal immigrants right

You misread my post. I said 3 billion people live in poverty, not that 3 billion people are muslims and want to invade the west.
I mentioned the amount of people living a shitty quality of life to emphasise why it's folly to open the floodgates and allow unlimited economic immigration, and also because it's a drop in an ocean deciding that only muslim refugees are allowed to migrate. Why them and not poo in loos, or the guys with short sleeves from blood diamond?
Historically 'larger numbers of refugees' was thousands of times smaller than the numbers we see today. You are living in a fantasy.

>beaners (But I'm not racist I swear i support Trump on his sound economic policy)
>thinks mexicans don't have to buy toilet paper, food, housing, public utlities
>doesn't dispute that net immigration is nearly zero
>can't spell corporations

LoL how the fuck do you think Trump will do anything to "topple" the conglomerates you blame for immigrant labor? What part of anything he's said or in his platform do you think will combat this and not just outright perpetuate or help them?

I'm not white. I still work out though I just don't lift weights

my family did actually go out to eat a lot more and went on vacation with those bush tax cuts, thats a diff debate but w.e... u cant tax rich business owners simply cause they're rich; they control the wages, and will simply leave u with the 'bill'(tax) in some form or another, they're not stupid

>dickswings about owning a gun
>doesn't lift

typical

>mfw you're trying to fat roll you're way towards me into the inevitable gank

Get rektaroon'd

>Being upset at naughty words
Reddit is that way >>>/leave/
Trump won't topple shit. I'm saying tightening up legislation and policing people being exploited to up the ante of the bottom line will cause the stock of those companies to get decimated. They'll either get bought up by another conglomerate at a reduced price or straighten up and fly right.

I wasn't the guy who talked about owning the gun read the thread again. Also check'd

>"anyone who isn't a racist /pol/ tard needs to go to reddit!"
kill yourself

>does not lift
>oh lifting image board

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

Yes dipshit
>legal immigrants have their jobs taken by fresh off the boat immigrants

Jose's parents worked in the field doing shit you would never do, he himself grew up speaking english and has a more comfortable albeit likely minimum wage job. I grew up in Texas, your racist ass has no idea how hard these people work.

This is not a lifting board you stupid fuck, it's a fitness board.
>jackass thinks lifting weights equates to being physically fit
>he can't run 3 miles without stopping
>he can't jump a fence
>he can't throw a punch
>he can't even touch his toes without bending his knees
yeah I bet you're real fit dude

I literally never visit reddit.
How calling mexicans beaners was intended to frame your arguments economic appeal and not further the idea it's simply fueld by racial ignorance is anyones guess.
>Trump
>believing he will regulate any business practices

Now that's worth a good laugh. goddamn you trump good ole boys are dumb as a bag of hammers

>mfw I can do all these things and lift regularly

get a load of this self righteous little pussy

I was hoping my idiom usage would annoy you, and cause you to call me out on it, failing for the bait like a chump.
Instead you couldn't get past 2 sentences and latched onto the reddit thing.

Congrats. I'm actually disappointed that I've been choosing to communicate with someone that is genuinely retarded.

>year 2013+3
>thinks i need to run 3 miles with out stopping.
>think im gonna cave man through shit like some sort of dummy.

sir im am fully capable of buying a gun as well.

for example.
youtu.be/J93qm6XCT4Y

>get a load of this self righteous pussy
>"bro this isn't a fitness board this is a lifting board if you do not lift you are not fit so get our REEEE >=( "
wew lad can you not see the irony in this?

>OH MY GOD IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!
>W-w-who needs cardio? All that matters is big mussels :^)
>I'm a true gentlemen and I settle my disputes with a heated debate, using your strength is for savages!
>"""sir"""
I think you need to leave. Don't forget your fedora and top coat on the way out

Unlimted economic migration /=/ people with refugee status. They're not remotely in the same discussion category.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
>135,711 people reaching Europe by sea since the start of 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee#History
>after the Edict of Fontainebleau in 1685 outlawed Protestantism in France, hundreds of thousands of Huguenots fled to England, the Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Germany and Prussia.
>The repeated waves of pogroms that swept Eastern Europe in the 19th and early 20th centuries prompted mass Jewish emigration (more than 2 million Russian Jews emigrated in the period 1881–1920)
>Nansen and the Commission were charged with assisting the approximately 1,500,000 people who fled the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the subsequent civil war (1917–1921),[18] most of them aristocrats fleeing the Communist government. It is estimated that about 800,000 Russian refugees became stateless when Lenin revoked citizenship for all Russian expatriates in 1921
>one million Armenians who left Turkish Asia Minor in 1915 and 1923 due to a series of events now known as the Armenian Genocide.

This is all before WW1. Also consider that population size was a lot smaller back then, so the number of refugees would be larger if translated into current population statistics.

>100k Syrians dispersed throughout the EU and Americas in half a year
>Somehow threatening the culture of the West

>overestimated net worth
someone's never worked in real estate
>dozens of failed business
I forgot that it's possible to become the best at something without ever making a mistake
>flipflops
intelligent people change their mind when new information is presented.
>believing this election has anything to do with policy or political experience
This is pretty much as cultural election as it gets. Trump being the antithesis to the PC wave that's slowly been dominating society for decades

It's literally his mandate to crack down on illegal immigration, regardless of his past.
It remains to be seen how much effort he puts in. He has to appear as if he's achieving something though, otherwise he'll be deposed. Can you imagine what kind of impact that would have on manufacturing and food giants?

Your argument is "HURR DURR STATUS QUO RACISM, HURR"

its not about race, its about being an American.. u know... not coming into this country for the welfare and increased wages just so u can go back into ur country with the money u earned here to be rich there

To put the 100k Syrians dispersed throughout the EU and Americas, as comparison, the US takes in 1 million immigrants per year. So the number of Syrian refugees who have arrived in 2 dozen+ Western countries is a bit over what the US takes in immigrants in a month.

>Racists will try to argue that the west is under attack

>The majority of immigrants are expats not looking for permanent residence
>Americans never take expat jobs

Are you retarded?

Do you think the 'refugees' that mysteriously don't have papers and migrated suspiciously from an area like turkey aren't economic refugees?
Is it coincidence that wealthy countries with free social benefits are first options of a refugee to migrate to?

>Educated refugees migrating to other educated countries
>Jew being jews
>Massacre of Christians by the same Muslims causing shit today, much less clashing of religious /cultural integration.

Lets not bullshit ourselves. Historically those are proportionately developed/educated countries escaping into similar countries.
That isn't the case with current lot.

Oops I must be on the wrong board I was looking for Veeky Forums

>mfw im not retarded and don't rely on lifting a bar up and down for self defense
>mfw I go to the range twice a week to train real self defense
>mfw I shoot you in the face

>someone's never worked in real estate
What does that have to do with net worth? Trump says he's worth 10 billion, he's only worth 4.5. Huge difference.

>I forgot that it's possible to become the best at something without ever making a mistake
He's far from the best business man, and what kind of logic is that? Let's put him in charge of the US, so what if he makes mistakes?
The stakes for running a country are completely different than running a shitty university. Running a country is not running a business.

>intelligent people change their mind when new information is presented.
Trump's not some scholar sitting in an armchair debating with himself about what side has the better evidence. All of his statements are reactionary and inflammatory, in order to gain as much popularity and media attention as possible. He's not flipflopping because he's had revelations about major issues, he's flipflopping because he doesn't know what he's doing.

>This is pretty much as cultural election as it gets. Trump being the antithesis to the PC wave that's slowly been dominating society for decades
That's the problem.

I am going to take out as many minorities as possible during the chaos. I train everyday for the coming european civil war.

his net worth is overestimated

however that is a political/psychological tactic

now nobody will remember what his real net worth is

they will only remember the inflated round number he claims it is (10b)

HAHAHAHA
Gee jolly, would you look at the distribution of said 100k refugee asylum claims.

>running three miles without stopping is fit

Since when does having mitochondria in your legs make you "fit". Also when you bend over to stretch your are supposed to slightly bend your knees.

Its nice that you've been here for 3 month and read the sticky but traps who arent comfortable with their own gender say smarter things.

>How can America become great again when there are so many people fighting among themselves? Aren't we all on the same side?
Only fascist states have such uniformity. Our country was founded upon hearing and deciding on opposing views instead of going with a singular mandate. Yes, ideologically we are on the same side in that we each want to ensure our country is doing well now and in the future, but the conflicting positions on how to approach that will always exist. It's a fundamental principle of democracies.

This current "fight" has it's actual intensity falsely magnified due to shit like social media and internet/tv media coverage. SJWs/hardcore libtards generally adapt quicker to newer media formats, and have been spouting their shit since social media has skyrocketed, and the equally loud neocons have finally caught up with them, so now it makes all the noise seem much louder.

I am against immigration. I think all immigration to my country should be restricted to higly educated people and their immediate family, who migrate to my country for a specific specialist position. If government programs are necesarry to get immigrants to integrate, that means we are taking in to many immigrants, and the wrong type of immigrants. Refugees shouldn't be able to get permanent citizenship, and if their home country never becomes safe they will have to live the rest of their life as refugees. I believe the government should create programs that seek to get current immigrants to willingly move home. There are several programs that already do this, where they assist the immigrants and pay them money to move home.

I believe this because I want my ethnicity, the native population of my country, to remain the absolute majority of our historical homeland, which there only exists one of. The immigrants coming here come from countries with tens of millions of their own people. Culturally and ethnicly speaking, they have nothing to be afraid of. We however, are 4 million, and as the current demographic changes that happens in our country continue, we will be a minority in our historical homeland within the end of the century. We will be a minority in our capital within a couple of decades. The question isn't if we will become minorities, because that is going to happen, the question is if we are okay with it. I am not okay with that. Wether immigrants integrate or not doesn't change that.

>Do you think the 'refugees' that mysteriously don't have papers and migrated suspiciously from an area like turkey aren't economic refugees?
Doesn't change the fact that 100k refugees is not a lot at all.

>Is it coincidence that wealthy countries with free social benefits are first options of a refugee to migrate to?
Of course not. If you're coming from an oppressive or war-torn country, why would you go to another one? Obviously you want the best you can get. There's nothing wrong with that.

>Lets not bullshit ourselves. Historically those are proportionately developed/educated countries escaping into similar countries.

Historically, Russia has been an uneducated shithole. These are also a few of the examples on the page.

>That isn't the case with current lot.
Education shouldn't be a deciding factor when accepting refugees. They're fleeing war. It's completely irrelevant that you even bring it up. But you're wrong, anyways;
voanews.com/content/un-many-syrian-refugees-educated-seeking-better-lives/3093871.html
>The U.N. found that the majority of those questioned are well educated. Eighty-six percent of the refugees had secondary or university educations.

The people who are making it to the EU are typically very well educated and skilled, because they're the ones that can afford to pay smugglers.

>Jews being jews
Thanks for confirming that your argument has no basis in reality, just in confirming your discrimination against minority groups. Pic related.

>mfw I know that even the strongest goyim can be killed by .22 rounds

>. 22