Have any of you tried microdosing shrooms / lsd...

have any of you tried microdosing shrooms / lsd? supposedly it increases cardiovascular gains but most of its benefits are in mental and psychological health. microdosing is taking a quantity every 2-4 days that is sub-par to the 'threshold' level of a psychedelic drug or in other words less than the quantity at which it would begin to inebriate you. with shrooms, a microdose is generally anywhere in the realm of less than 1 gram, most commonly .25 grams or .5 grams. you dehydrate them at a low temp (if you dont receive them already dried, which is absolutely bonkers if you arent growing / picking yourself) and put your desired quantity into a gel capsule and take it on a schedule.

im really considering this. before i started working out i fucked around with drugs and when i had my stint with psychedelics, the day after and even during, all i could think about was bettering my life. i always worked out and worked out hard the week after and felt whole and happy. both drugs also give you a clean, natural feeling type of energy. nothing like a stimulating buzz of caffeine.

>microdosing does not inhibit your ability to function or operate machinery (considering you dose correctly)

Ive taken a quarter tab of acid and a half tab of acid before. Done acid 8 times and normally take 1-2 tabs.

Acid has a crazy high tolerance level tho so if u plan on taking it every 2-4 days, youre gonna need to take a lot more than what you started with.

The quarter tab was fun. Took it at a party while i was drinking. Normally would never recommend mixing the 2 but this was a blast. Put me in a great mood.

Half tab was probably slightly too high to consider it as microdosing. Still had some visuals but didnt completely impair me. I was cheesin the entire time tho. Took it in the woods and an hour after the peak i was good enough to use my chainsaw.

It's stupid don't do it. A friend of mine was telling me bullshit about how she wanted to do this daily for a while but really it's just an excuse for you to get high every day. I do like mushrooms but daily dosing small amounts is for little bitches.

If you want good cardiovascular health start running or doing some other form of cardio. Since you obviously don't want to do this, it means you don't actually give a shit about your cardiovascular health you just want Veeky Forums to tell you it's okay to take drugs.

Fuck you dude you don't deserve those golden teachers

>consuming shrooms when you don't want to trip
Only when you've got really bad cluster headaches.

So amusing this popped up as I've recently been testing microdosing levels of LSD in conjunction to my lifts. I use a quarter of a tab and I've noticed pretty intense results. It's never enough to make me feel like I'm tripping or any visuals, but it does in my opinion, greatly increases my ability to both withstand pain in some areas, as well as seemingly use more oxygen which leads to noticible gains in my lifts during those days. Very obviously something was different during these times. I could hit higher weight for more reps. I found it really interestingn. Haven't tried it for cardio yet, but on my results alone, I bet it would be a fantastic assist. More expensive then a normal pre but worth it for pr's

>I use power tools whilst on hallucinogens
Rethink everything up to this point

>hallucinogens

It might improve your concentration and coordination, or it might inhibit your ability to focus to the point where you can't get anything done. I don't recommend it.

The only drawback of microdosing that I know of is that very complex tasks like solving higher mathematics become slightly harder and slower but regarding creativity and all that other jazz it usually does improve within reason.
I'm talking about 10µg or less here.
Tabs are horrible for microdosing, get a dropper and count the number drops of one pipette.
Also I wouldn't use shrooms. Just use something like LSD or similar.

ive taken my fair share of acid, shrooms and lsd. as far as looking to actually trip and inebriate myself, i greatly prefer shrooms. why do you suggest using L opposed to shrooms for microdosing?

t.

Always wanted to try shrooms, but I tried what I thought was acid first (probably was one of those 2C chemicals) and I have been seeing sparkling dots, static + flickering, and mild visual patterns for months now, and it becomes extremely noticeable when im sleepy. Is it a bad idea to try shrooms? I've read some accounts that say they've cured this problem and others that say they make it worse.

imo microdosing's a meme

i've tried it a few times with mushrooms and nothing really became much better, if anything it felt a little awkward.

the true rewards of psychedelics lie in high doses.

How likely are shroom trips to go bad?

Fancy doing some truffles

they won't go bad if you don't make it. all you need to do truly is to make sure your environment's optimal, and have nothing pressing to do. the best way to ensure psychedelics are good is to treat them like a learning tool.

there is no learning like mushroom learning

How many ug of acid for a microdose? I've got about 3000ug laying around.

about 3000ug

Holy shit. Thought I was just making myself believe I saw shot like that and I was the only one. You just described me, although I enjoy those visuals.

Did you notice it after doing acid?

You had HPPD. I would stay away from psychedelics.

Cool just took it. Gonna go to a funeral now hopefully it doesnt kick in until after.

HPPD, mates. Had it for years and years. Dont even notice it anymore.

Sucks that it came from just 1 use

I guess thats possible. My shit formed over years of cough syrup abuse.

lols do it weak fag you need the mental up apparently, but remember you are a god how much do you "want" to wake up.

wat.
you took too much lsd friend.

use 4-aco-dmt if you want to microdose shrooms. less nausea potential, around 5-7mg and you're sorted. it's also quite enjoyable recreationally

Microdosing is fun for certain events where drug use is common, such as parties, going out, festivals and house parties

Microdosing allowed me to mix shrooms with alcohol which may seem very disturbing but I had a great time
The effects of mixing alcohol with shrooms were the uplifting, feeling more connected with people and things around you and everything runs smoothly in my experience together mixed with the effects of alcohol caring less and doing more.
When mixing these to I highly advice to be carefull with the dosage of your shrooms and alcohol, try to feel if your body is reacting good.
PROTIP: It is a must that you take the shrooms first, wait for about 30min/1hour at about the point you are closing in on your peak and then take the alchol you wish to consume
I've found this out the bad way by taking extra shrooms after drinking. This caused me a realy painfull stumach and I can be happy I did not puke that night.

When micro dosing you want to go lower then 0.5 grams with shrooms otherwise you will get some slight visuals which can be unpleasent in certain events.

I don't suggest using shrooms for every day events since as other posters suggested this can be an excuse for taking drugs daily
You are the only one who can moderate your drug behaviour, no one will do this for you and I suggest taking the time befor every trip to think if it is the right time
Also I suggest taking atleast 2 months break between trips since this will allow your body to lose all its tolerence

> acid, shrooms and lsd
> acid and lsd
> acid
> and
> lsd
Okeh

Shrooms literally changed my life. I'm much happier and less anxious now. I've realized that love, music, and nature are the most important things in my life.

Even though i'm 31 and personalities are supposed to be pretty well defined at this point, there have been major changes in my life perspective and views in general. Even my closest friends have seen the positive changes.

I've been to a psychologist, tried anti depressants, tried applying the tenants of buddhism to daily life, and nothing has come close to being as positive or lofe enforcing.

I wish there wasn't so much stigma associated with psychedelics. They are truly beautiful.

First time I got shrooms one of my friends had cropped a huge amount for his first grow. More than he could handle. Guy gave me half a kg of wet mushrooms.

Being inexperienced I grabbed a few handfuls when I got home and consumed them. Weighed the next day I had about half left.

No wonder I ended up talking to my dog and rolling out my room I to the hallway. I had taken about 7 times a typical trip.

This really isn't relevant to your post, as it's effectively overdosing, but my suggestion would be know what you are doing and what to expect from the he drug before microdosing. Going into lsd or mushroom use for cardiovascular gains with little experience of it beforehand sounds like the dumbest fucking idea.

I like to microdose shrooms once every few months, and go on a full on trip maybe once a year. Microdosing is the shit and if it didn't make my eyes look like O_O I would do it more often.

I took 2 tabs and 3 grams of shrooms 9 months ago, not gonna lie i dont remebr much of it but it made me realize how much of a sack of shit i looked like so ive been lifting ever since, gave me a huge slef esteem boost and things have been going great i still trip occasionally

Do you believe that all pf us are gods, bring looked after by the gods of the past, as in, dead humans from earth that become Gods afterlife?

>Took it in the woods and an hour after the peak i was good enough to use my chainsaw.
Odds are you weren't.

Acid and lsd are the same thing. Acid and ecstasy are not. LSD is "better" because you can dose it if you manage to find it in its liquid form. I'd rather extract the psylocybin from the shrooms and dose it instead of going through the pain of finding liquid LSD.

>mormons

mynigga.jpg

I have HPPD from doing cough medicine every other day 2007 - 2009.

I look out the window on a cloudy day and I can't tell if it's raining or not unless it's really coming down

show your self to me