C'mon user! a few drinks aren't going to ruin your "gains"!

c'mon user! a few drinks aren't going to ruin your "gains"!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah bitch u ugly i got standards

post face faggot

>I don't drink socially, it's bad for my gains

I know this, i only drink on lifting days, and today is a rest day.
Why do you want me to drink so badly, you aren't trying to take advantage of me, are you?

>all these plebs have no game when sober

>only drink on lifting days
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

Nah I'm good. Thanks though.

Sorry, I don't drink

y-you too

What did he mean by this?

I had 2 double rum and cokes tonight and some pizza. Kill me now Veeky Forums, Im a weak link...

The reason all of us lift is to fuck hot girls. Refusing to go out with hot girls because it will "ruin your gains" has to be one of the dumbest things you will ever do in your life.

since im lifting more seriously i drink a lot of alcohol free wheat beer when going out with my friends

it tastes great, not that many calories, and you dont look as autistic when everybody drinks alcohol and you drink water or something. can only recommend this when people want to animate you to drink

>I'm such a sperg I have trouble reading anything longer than a paragraph if there are no memes
>Postexercise ethanol ingestion affects the hormonal milieu including testosterone concentration and bioavailability during recovery from resistance exercise.

Speak for yourself, Ive been lifting for a month and I already lift for myself and I dont care what girls think anymore.

>I lift for myself

What the fuck does this even mean?

It means Ive got confidence now. I dont need other people mirin me to tell me how good I look or what a good job Im doing. I lift for me because it makes me feel good and its basically halted my depression and anxiety outright.

>hurr "I'm so depressed and anxious ever since I was enlightened on Veeky Forums"

Seriously though just kill yourself you're not depressed you're just a salty bitch. You barely started leaving your basement so when you finally went outside you got all that vitamin D and now you feel better

Holy shit. You're right. Wow, all this time I've been putting off dates because I'm trying to get fit. But being fit won't be the only thing that get's you laid. You're confidence will. It's all in the mind fellas...damn what a time to be alive. Thanks user.

bitch do you know how long it took for me to get 10% body fat? I don't need your empty calories REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uhm, the only person here who is salty is you. I just replied honestly to whoever asked me. You really need to stop those roids friend, theyre making you angry...

I'm gay. No homo

>"pls spoonfeed me! Reading is so hard I just want a greentext of what the article says so I can understand"
I know these guns are intimidating but I assure you I'm 100% natty

How long did it take you?

Im not OP friend. Fuck me its hot in here what season is it again??

>natty
Natty is a meme.

>"damn I can't fire back"
>"I've got two options: I call him a summer fag or tell him to go to reddit"
log out

Do you have a girlcock?

Im not sure what it is with you people and your need to prove your masculinity over a Ugandan watch trading site. But whatever at least youre having fun, right??

>ctrl+f shoo shoo gains goblin
>0 results

I can't because of my meds :)

Spoken like a guy that can't get laid.

>"nah bitch u ugly i got standards"

yet; obviously not an education

>Ive been lifting for a month
:tips fedora:

user, you know they make these boards to chat and argue with other men on purpose. The use of a female subject is just a visage

shoo shoo gains goblin

Its irrelevant no one drinks alcohol directly after gym. And the excercise they used was smith-machine squats so its invalid anyways.

>tfw haven't been to a party since March 2015
>qt there asked me to dance but I refused because I've never danced
fuuuugggg

WITNESSED. Devil got u breh no wonder u so salty

It means he's intrinsically motivated

>tfw go out because some girl is supposedly going to be there
>shes not there
>i wore a nice new outfit, jeans/shirt I really like
>2 days later, someone says she had been sick but will be out with her friends

Im just annoyed. Im not into fashion/clothes but was looking forward to wearing that and seeing her

>have a shot with us user
>nope

The fickleness of our love. saddening

nigger you need to try regular Erdinger with alcohol, you're missing out

you're right, but only if they're liquor. say no to beer and wine, folks.

r u guys really so aspie you'd turn down a single night of drinking just for your "gains"?

unless you're actively competing or something you can afford a night of bad decisions

not wanting to is a whole other story but don't act like your gains are holding you back

hell don't most of you lift just so situations like this would happen to you?

What I thought you ugly fuck