What motivates you Veeky Forums?

Letting my ex know what she missed out on

hotties, chicks and babes

Hitting new PRs.

There's no better feeling than going to a gym one day and just adding those 10lbs to your previous lift and feeling the intesity of it as you lift.

I imagine this is what sex feels like.

To leave humanity behind.

Getting stronger and training is fun it's like an MMO

also my trainer (muay thai) encourages me and is very friendly

That doesn't make any sense; had she stayed with you, you would have never bothered to get fit. If anything she'll just laugh about it.

>10lbs

found the beginner

I mean yeah sure most of the time it's like 5lbs... if that.

But you know what I mean.

Getting cucked out of my 5/10 gf by a beaner back in December. I've since put on 25 pounds. Pic related.

wtf, what did you reply to that user?

That's nothing.

I thought I was 6'3''. Turn out I am 6'2''. I'm fucking crushed

The darkies that have moved into my neighborhood only know one thing: Don't fuck with the fit white guys.

I lift for Reviewma.

If anyone did this shit to me , my fucking god senpai. I hope you beat his ass

Fear

I can top that.

Thought I was 5"8 turns out i'm 5"7.5

aint even king of the manlets.

It is but a lil better

>had a gf when I was like 7
>I liked her, and she liked me (our parents know each other too and was rooting for this entire thing)
>We were together until high school then she just disappeared because life happened
>no trace in social media, when friendster became a thing, nothing
>I said "does not matter, I will find her, I will work on myself in becoming a man. A badass alpha as fuck man, that is worthy of her. With muscles and tattoos, and money and shit."
>Finished High School, and College, into the military (bitches love dudes with tabs)
>Fucked around with different girls, got my own share of heartbreaks and broke hearts as well. Hedonistic lifestyle.
>Found her a couple of weeks back.
>She messaged me as soon as I added her saying how she did not recognize me and she is shocked at my "evolution"
>She is married with a 2 year old kid now. Though her marriage seems to be questionable from what I can tell (not sure if accurate or wishful thinking)

Why even lift?

Would the great Khan take what he wants and say "fuck dat nigga wife and feed the baby to the hounds"?

What have I become actually contemplating about banging another man's wife AND actually believing I could pull this off.

>tfw cant see her until next year at the soonest

I only wish she is happy.

How old are you? How old is she?

worst part is he has a tribal tattoo on his shoulder. ouch.
>pipebomb
why isn't he wearing a suit?
if anybody did that to you, you would take it like a bitch. Exactly like the user did; you would cry about it on Veeky Forums and buy a gym membership lmao

that I was a loser in hs. college was better, but I will move to a new city and re invent myself as a fit man.

I didn't respond, just sent it to the whore who immediately admitted to it and that was that. Felt like a beta faggot for a couple weeks but that shit finally motivated me to start a 4kcal/day diet desu senpai
Due to being beta, we were dating while she lived about 60 miles away and he lived by her. Figured it wasn't worth it and just told myself never again.

I am 25 going on 26, she is 26 (a few months older) Why does that matter?

>Why does that matter?

because i was ready to bet money that you are 18 and she is 17. Guess I was wrong

nobody gives a fuck about manlets, except Veeky Forums

and girls

girls? who cares about girls, lol.

Jesus i would have fucked that guy up so bad

If I don't lift then I get depressed and act like a little bitch.
I don't wanna be a little bitch.

I lift cause im unhappy

Being better than I was yesterday.

how? trace the ip and triangulate his GPS coordinates by overheating his firewall and gaining access to the gibson?

Fucking moron

So much pent-up energy on my non-lifting days.

Ride my bike to the river to feed the ducks unsalted popcorn. Get laughed at by teens, want to beat their asses but can't due to fear of jail rape, go home and cry.

I want a girl to suck my pee pee.

Won't happen if it already hasn't happened.

>Get laughed at by teens,

what the fuck

Ugly loser feeding ducks by himself on a Saturday.

Proving myself and others wrong.

Force the gf to tell, i'm sure she knows. And if she knows she will tell.

Nothing desu
Its my 25 birthday in less than a month and I just want to feel joy.

>pussy

holy fuck i lold

myself. any other answer is going to lead to you eventually giving up. you should never have to rely on others to keep you motivated, thats your own goddamn job

Well it's true. I'm ugly.

Good on you. Cut off all contact, hit the gym, gitgud, slay sloots. That cunt probably wasn't worth a dime.

Happy Early Birthday. I hope yours will be great.

Maybe getting down to the point where I see my abs

Who gives a shit? I wish I had duckbros to feed

All you bros caring about grills and losers.

>print related pic
>fill in the weeks up to now
>feel panic rising
>start the grinding

Pussy and female attention in general.

Honestly a lot of my motivation comes from lifting memes.

That and that I want to be happy with my body.

That feeling you get when you end your workout.

Look up local Starbucks chains in the area

Hang out at a few to see if he actually works there.

Get an understanding of his schedule.

Find the day where he's night shift

Confront him at his car

Probably end up in jail

One day I hope to become somebody I don't hate.

>Wanted to look like jared padalecki
>making it
>mfw i have identity issues

The idea that I may alter my personality, my perspective on life with a bunch of things that I pick up, and put down again. Also move my legs for some periods of time every few days (running)

All in the name of the most basic calls of life, that of the continuation of my organism and the things that may improve my chances for it.

Yeah nah not every autist on here is a pussy like you

I'm short, my face is weird, and I'm socially awkward. I fucking need something going for me.

Irrational af but I would probably do the same

>LIFTOS FOR NIKOS

Honestly I dont even know anymore user. I dont know why I lift. I dont know why I do anything. Im at a weirdly shitty point in my life due to decisions that I consciously made, and I guess lifting is just what takes my mind off of everything and gives me time where I can just not think about everything going on. Its not even really shitty stuff happening. Its literally just feels and I hate myself for it, but im trapped in a shit situation and lifting is a release I guess. The worst part is my life is going great except for the feels situation.

nice post

Drowning out my constant headaches.

oldfag detected

>She is married with a 2 year old kid now.
>Though her marriage seems to be questionable
Really? no shit?

Holy fuck

I just want abs, and I also want to get bigger.

That's about it. The rest of my motivation is mostly just spite from people calling me a fatass all my life. Lost a bunch of weight recently, and just want to look good for once.

Started lifting for girls, still do, but I also hate seeing myself be out of shape. Even when I have a really bad cheat day, I'll get pretty pissed at myself for ruining my progress.
Basically, I like to look good, and I like it when other people think I look good as well.

My former fat fuck self.

Remember how it felt to lose breath walking up the stairs at age thirteen. REMEMBER HOW IT FELT, AND NEVER GO BACK.

Because eval points and I don't have anything else to do during the week because I'm on second shift

pls post pic :((((

Give the fuckers name.

I wanna be a big guy

nice pasta

Was weak af nerd through teenage years. Its a good feeling to have become much fitter/better looking than the few who were assholes back then

Because the gay community is harsh and I want dick to much to love myself

kys

The feeling of death as I near the finish line when running. There's no better feeling, honestly.
I don't know what motivates me to lift. I guess it just keeps me sane during college and year around.

>being a cardio homo

She's dead though
But she was best girl

Have fun with a shitty heart, you retard.

I lift to forget about all the times woman wouldn't look at me twice.

Now I catch girls mirin everywhere I go and I'm not even out of dyel mode

enjoy your busted knees

To hide my pectus excavatum.

Enjoy being laughed at when you can't run without being winded.

What are your lifts at?

You know what?

I will.

How long would it take to achieve this body?

Enjoy making up scenarios that never happen to justify your no gainz and busted knees

I have a compulsive desire to win but following my ruthless aggression i feel incredible guilt for those I've hurt. What's wrong with me?

You're Canadian?

Nope amerilard

>falling for the meme that cardio kills gains
>you're just too retarded and lazy to know how to combine cardio and lifting

Kill yourself.

By punching him in the jaw you moron.

Just to try to be like you guys and the other cool gym hobbyists I've met

I have bone issues that led to hip issues so I can't be a Zyzz or Arnold, just hopefully get to an otter mode and not get fat

I come to Veeky Forums for all the gym body pics and I want to look as close to physically possible to them, the ones with wheelchairs are the diamond in the rough to me.

not as bad as I thought it would be tbhfampai

wait I think I did this wrong

thinking about how i've failed at every single thing i've ever tried.

thinking about this girl i was in love with for years who i know doesn't think about me at all anymore (beta, i know, but whatever).

thinking about what a fucking loser i am

the typical shit basically

Damn bro.... Your post basically is the answer to OP's question. I like working out and cycling because I was blessed with a healthy body and don't want to squander my existence.