What causes Tren jaw?

Is it just androgen receptors in the jaw muscles responding to gear? Or does Tren actually do something to the mandibles in terms of increasing bone density?

Pic related. This guy claims natty but is obviously on the juice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0039128X1000022X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember the abstract of a study regarding tren as a possible better compound for trt. They were testing and comparing the effects of nandrolone, testosterone and trenbolone on different factors, prostate growth, muscle growth, bone density.

Tren was significantly more effective at increasing bone density than test and nandrolone in rats and mice.

So, probably a little of cloumn A, little column B.

I'm pretty sure Mike Paton is natty... I saw a video of him once progressing from a 190lb diddly to a 400lb diddly and he did it all in 2 months while hunting and gathering for his own nutrients.

bumping for curiosity

flat bones, which make up the face, still permit after puberty if there's growth hormone provided, so when you supply exogenous hormones, especially a highly androgenic compound like tren, the bones continue to grow.

Long bones however stop allowing growth via growth hormone after puberty, thats why you dont get taller and longer arms.

permit growth*

>This guy claims natty but is obviously on the juice.

>2016
>People still thinking Mike P. is natty
Shaking my head, family.

Same way GH increases penile length, like for serious

or width more specifically

before

after

Does it do this at any age?

Visible changes in Dr Colao who was a physician charged with supplying a steroid ring

Citation needed.

Yes, I wouldn't take GH until 25 though to be safe that everythings finished naturally growing

Tammy did nothing wrong.

Honestly, that's just a different angle and his face looks kinda bloated from carrying water. Probably took some d-bol or something.

This guy died from hardened arteries, which obviously had nothing to do with roiding.

Trying to find it now

Whoops, pulled that out of my ass. Here's the abstracts I read.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0039128X1000022X

Yes, combination of targeting high androgen muscle groups and accentuating them and the sheer shredding of fat while on tren

I have a stronger and better jaw then all these people and im natty.

My mate doesn't even have pubes yet and he is 24 and has used tren plenty of times.

holy shit so there's hope for my shit fucking chin/jaw genetics

worth it for the face gains alone

so tren also makes you gay huh

Well more confidence = an exploration of yourself and trying new things so why not

Not really.

Bodybuilding kinda does though.

did you age? the changes seem so dramatic it's hard to define

W-would I be able to grow a beard with my new jaw while on tren? I might stack it with SARMs

Bigger muscles mean bigger bones, hence why athletes like tennis players have drastically thicker forearm bones than regular people, at first the jaw gains are solely due to muscular hypertrophy but over time the mandible itself will chang shape, considering how slowly bone remodels itself this would take a few years tho

That's a fucking disgusting beard

How do you fuck that up so bad?

Let me give you faggots a tip

Masteron. Gives you facial gains and voice gains

also baldness

But it doesn't cure the curse of the forever alone virgin or you wouldn't still be here, would you MasT?

good bye sober day

Yeah, if you have male pattern baldness already.

Steroids only speed up the progress. You were going bald anyway. Just wear a wig

I never had problem with balding on masteron.

If you have balding problems you take; duta or fina

Actually, I come here to fuel myself, because yall so miserable.

I could only grow a wispy crack head beard like you, but after test/tren/mast its now full and thick and grows quicker (i get a disgusting 5 O'Clock shadow now).

Which is unfortunate because i fucking hate facial hair and i have to shave more often now.

What is even more unfortunate is that the effect seems to be permanent as my cycle was 8 months ago.

Let's be honest it's a good problem to have :) similar results after my gh cycle beard is thicker and more full

Dont you feel like complete and utter shit running gear as heavy as tren and mast and then coming off?