Tfw no matter how much you lift you will forever be beaten in a fight by a 130 pound fighter

>tfw no matter how much you lift you will forever be beaten in a fight by a 130 pound fighter.

compensating for something, Veeky Forums?

»implying

First thing that came to mind.

why does every fucking third thread have to be about fighting whats wrong with u dumb cunts control urselfs, Get ripped fuck loads of girls then you wont have these stupid inferiorty complex's that make u want to fight people

Because Hiroshimoot killed /asp/

Insure men that act like they have to prove themselves in a ring by pounding there brains out kek meanwhile their being cucked overr by the neighbor

Do Americans really end all their disputes by murdering their aggressor in cold blood? Isn't there laws against that or something?

Does getting ripped increase attractiveness?

ok you can get ripped and fuck girls flaunting your peacock feathers, but the second this muay thai fighter wants anything you have he can knock you out and take it away. why lift for looks and not function like an actual athlete is supposed to?

I find fighting to be fun and do it as a sport. I don't even lift, but it still counts as exercise and belongs on this board. Of course this thread is just a shitty inferiority complex thread, but still, there's nothing wrong with discussing fighting.

first of all he dosnt take shit, he just gets himself in jail and i like my wounds littarly lick'd away

Depending on the state you take residence in, no.

Stand Your Ground boils down to (and this is an oversimplification) if someone comes at you with intent to kill, you can straight up kill them. Now the thing where it gets silly is that they're fucking dead so you can be like "I saw a weapon!" and what the fuck can they say about it. They're dead!

ofcource, your diet and training needs to be fantastic to do that, which makes your body look extreamly healthy which makes the opposite sex want to produce nice healthy babys with you. Not to mention shows you have strong values and are capable of a long term commitment to somthing you care about, which they are actively seeking in a ideal relationship. Basicly u become a magnet

Why would there be laws against that? That would be outlawing self defense. That's ridiculous. People do not go to jail for defending themselves in America.

Proportional retaliation? It can't be legal if someone shoves you and you shoot him in the head.

>But the second this muay thai fighter wants anything you have he can knock you out and take it away
It's 12pm, but so far that's the most fedora tier statement I've heard today. Is this the kind of mentality that you carry around? Thinking you can take what you want because you think you know how to fight? You literally sound like Charlie Zelenoff

first time i've seen saenchai on here. he's my hero along with bruce lee. he will shit on any mma fighter. look up on youtube saenchai vs peneak silak

If he wants to get cucked by the state sure.

Depends if you're brave enough to fight like a man or not. 90% of people on this board can't fight for chit and need something t fall back on.

>Not learning BJJ
>Not using it to nullify the advantages of other fighting styles
>Not teacher self defense moves to cuties and it leading to hot fugging

Stay pleb, Veeky Forums.

I wouldn't, actually. I'm 25-5-2 as an amateur, and 3-1 as a pro before I got my card pulled (detached retina in a fight I won). That said, I'd recommend every recreational weightlifter fulfill his cardio requirement by sparring or at least with bag work. I still spar twice a week.

>learn BJJ
>get into real world fight, not on a mat in a gym
>wreck the guy I'm fighting
>suddenly his buddy comes over and smashes my head in with a rock

Locking yourself up with someone in a street fight isn't viable. Watch videos of people 1v1ing niggers online. If the non-nigger starts winning, all the other chimps will jump him.

Well no shit he'd beat the shit out of me, I'm not training to be a fighter..

Thats like saying he fights so I can DL more than him, what's he compensating for?

>false equivalency at it's finest folks.

fluid druid?

Yeah, no shit. The point of learning ANY martial art for real life scenarios is for self defense.
As in you do enough to get them off / away and run/get your gun.

Holy shit, it means that doing something totally unrelated to learning how to fight won't help me during fights?? ;__;

>tfw no matter how much you lift OR train boxing/mma/whatever you will forever be beaten in a fight by a handgun

>tfw no matter how much you fight you'll never be able to outlift a lifter
Compensating for something, yellow man?

Daily Reminder that competitive combat sport athletes could give two shits on whether they could BTFO a normie.

Stop with the fucking retarded Fighting vs. Lifting meme.

Why would he want to beat me up? Is he trying to compensate because I look better than him?

let's apply that logic to other hobbies
>tfw no matter how much you play the piano you will forever be beaten in a fight by a 130 pound fighter.
compensating for something, /mu/?

>>tfw no matter how much you read you will forever be beaten in a fight by a 130 pound fighter.
>compensating for something, Veeky Forums?

>Proportional retaliation

Here is the thing, I don't go around trying to get in fights. If I'm ever in a volatile situation, I either try to defuse the situation or leave (and I don't mean leave a store or public place because someone is being a cunt, I mean get out of the situation).
Using a CCW is the last resort, and also, I would never want to deal with the hassle of actually shooting someone.

If someone pursues me after that with the intent to attack or cause harm to me, well, they had all the opportunities to not do that. If you decide to attack someone or break into their home, or any other thing like that you also (implicitly) agree that there is a chance you will lose, or get shot.

Proportional force is fucking retarded because I don't want a fight, I want to defend myself, and proportion force also assumes the two people are equal physically, which most people aren't.

Every """fighter""" I know in real life is twig and always trying to tell me about how much strength doesn't matter in fights. Which for the most part I actually agree. Though I'd imagine a bodybuilder with even basic boxing knowledge would devastate these 110 lbs twigs...

But it gets annoying hearing about it every time I'm around them. It's like my size intimidates them and they feel the need to prove themselves. I lift for fun and don't talk about it to them at all.

For my height, dick length, and lack of gf.
Fuck off.

Size doesn't matter in a fight if the big guy is totally untrained and has no conditioning.
A 6'4" 225lb rugby player with 6 months of combat training will fucking destroy a 130lb pro boxer.