Is SS+GOMAD a meme or does it actually work?

Is SS+GOMAD a meme or does it actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22192179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it doesn't work at all get some hydro-whey and p90x

I gained 4 pounds of muscle and 16 pounds of fat on it. It works but I'd drank a quarter gallon a day and eat real food if I were you.

No meme, it's legit.

>britbong
>GOMAD
>SS
>Invent new diet "LAD" or effectively a batch of Lasagne A Day...

Mad gains. Highly recommended

Only do it if you're too skinny and insecure about it. DON'T do it more than 2 months and also try half GOMAD.

t. a former starving skelly

Meme magic is real
Trust the memes

How much weight did you gain?
Should I do more than you recommended? Pic related is me.

You are an ideal candidate for ss+gomad.

You look like an Auschwitz survivor

Holy shit man do you eat?

It works, but it's serious overkill. Just add a quart of milk to your diet. That's 32 grams of protein and 600 calories. You don't need a 2,400 calorie surplus. It will make you strong, but you will get fat if you do full GOMAD while eating normal food as well.

Garfield pls go

GOMAD is kind of a meme - it came about because people figured out for (non lactose intolerant people), drinking milk was the easiest way to consume protein because it's not a food and doesn't fill you up as fast as say a chicken breast or other traditional protein sources. That being said, it is not the ideal candidate for muscle growth but in a scenario where someone looks like they could potentially die of malnutrition in the next week milk + peanut butter are your friends. Once you build a little bit of mass and get your noob gainz wean off the milk and stick with protein powders/chicken because milk and peanut butter are pretty high in fats and try and keep a clean diet that's not overboard. Should do the trick. Read the sticky for more info.

Good luck. You survived Auschwitz so I know you're gonna make it.

Somewhat. For breakfast I usually have a 3 scoop protein shake and around half a jar of peanut butter, lunch I usually just have some Profresso soup, dinner is usually something like chicken or beef based foods.

Holy shit mate. That sounds depressing. Learn to love food. Learn to make tasty food. At least buy some junk food. Got less respect for you than the fatties desu. They've got taste. Holy shit Jesus Christ what are you doing lad

Your diet's not terribly bad, but you look like you should be eating at least double what you do.

YOU are the person SS+GOMAD is designed for. Eat my friend, and lift as well. I believe in you.

How much weight should I try to gain to start making noob gains, and how will I know when I'm making noob gains?

>not having 4 scoops
Cmon

Hire a strength coach who has actually accomplished some things in strength sports. All the technique videos, diet articles, and workout programs the internet has to offer can't come close to equaling the benefit of actual one on one training from someone who knows what they are doing.

>half a jar of peanut butter
learn to make Greek yogurt and just eat a tub of that with your peanut butter and like two bananas depending how sweet you want it

Can I just use store bought Greek yogurt? Cause I have about 6 small cups on me right now.

I can't stop shitting, I drank half a gallon of whole milk with two scoops yesterday, same today. I have shit five times in the past two hours alone.

>drinking milk
>at any time or for any reason

>your diets not terribly bad
>eats 3.5 jars of peanut butter per week
>no vegetables
>professo soup

Feet = his diet
Dogger = health

There's some carrots in the chicken noodle soup.

Of course

homemade is simply the cheaper option, not the only option

oh my this will be good

what is wrong with milk?

It works for what it's for. SS combined with GOMAD will increase your strength faster than pretty much anything that's not steroids.

But you'll become fat as fuck.

Eat 1g/per lb of protein every day and go in the gym and lift weights. Right now eat. Eat a lot. Eat until you can't eat anymore then wait 30 minutes and then continue eating. Do SS if you have no idea what to do. Look at videos online for how to do those exercises. You will make gains - you don't need to be a requisite weight to start building muscle. Just get off your ass and get in the fucking gym.

oh and READ THE FUCKING STICKY

You could try getting pills to help with lactose intolerance, or milk intended for those with it. That and it's usually best if you ease your way into drinking more and more milk each day.
Godspeed user.

Been there user. For me it only got a little better w/ time (still very disruptive). Thinking about buying fat free Lactaid and mixing that with powder. Or try pills like other user said. Idk if those work or not though.

progression and timespan or dont post pls

how the hell is this necessary

i bought ghetto rusty plates and bar + bench squatrack on craigslist and lift on my rubble patio in my backyard. its total shit but if you read SS and look at enough form vids youll be fine as a beginner

a lot of pepople here seem to think u need perfect form or your bodys gonna snap in half. counterpoint: 99% of the retards in gyms do stupid wrong shit all the time and are fine. the best thing this person can do is not find excuses to nto start because then he may never start at all

I drink milk and was a little scared about the correlation between it and estrogen after reading this shitty Harvard article (the reason it's shitty is just because it's not a medical study or anything just a random Mongolian speculating) news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

There are more qualified peer reviewed studies that kind of debunk it though like this: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22192179

I drink skim just to be safe tho. Also thinking about switching to lactaid just because i'm still pretty sensitive to lactase.

go to a dr and get your hormones checked.

I do GOMAD right now while I'm on the 20 rep squat program.

But I have naturally high test

Skim milk literally gives you cancer. Google it.

>LAD diet
>Doesn't involve stuffing your face with NANDOS and banging CHANTELLE whilst user tries to get HENCH in THE GYM

Non-aggressive tumor or gains?
I pick gains.

It works if you're bodybuilding and doing agressive bulk-cut cycles, for the average newbie that can't stick to a diet and will stop going to the gym after 3 months and wants to see results SOON it's just a way to get fat and feel cheated.

>sensitive
>to lactAse

meant lactose - my bad