Is The Wall real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc
youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes but a vagina looks infinitely better when it has some mileage

t. 30 year old roastie.

>I rode the cock carousel for a few years too long and acted like an entitled cunt one too many times. Now no man wants my dilapidated vagina, tired face or vapid personality. Please feel sorry for me.

Nah. You're just as attractive now as you were at 17, honey.

>hey user, i've been thinking i really need to settle down, and to have a nice guy like you would be amazing

wat do senpai

mwahahaha

>tfw gf broke up with me after 9 years
>Get Veeky Forums and run into her 4 months later after dropping 60 pounds
>She is crazy into me and leaves her bf for me
>Two weeks go by and she starts crying saying she loves me but can't get over the past and decided to never date me again, but wants to be friends forever
>Say ok but it's killing me inside
>She's drunk and calls me up and sucks my dick and then had sex with 20 minutes later
>Tells me nothing has changed and I was just a hot guy near while she was drunk, tells me she loves me and passes out drunk asking me to stay
>This was 15 minutes ago

Starting tomorrow I'm blocking her number and never speaking to her again. I'm literally going to hang myself if I have to feel this pain anymore, so I'm cutting all ties.

Otherwise I'm gonna be the guy waiting for her at her wall(she's 24 now).

you seize this once in a life time opportunity to be a great father to your wifes son

fuck her nothign good will ever come of it

should've done it a while ago lad

remember this feeling, and take this experience with you into future relationships

Bro, she wants you to man up and take charge of the situation.

when she wake sup tell her she is staying and that you need to discuss your relationship.

Tell her those 9 years aren't meant for nothing and that you want her and won't except being without her.

Tell her to spend the rest of the day with you to see how you feel about being together.

Be commanding.

The feeling of lying next to someone you love that doesn't give a shit? All it makes me want to do is either die or never speak to another woman.

I know its rough but she's using you. She left you and was afraid to be with you again because she rationalizes to herself that she's too good for you. In reality, you're too good for her. You're improving yourself and she doesn't even have the confidence to take what she wants or work towards what she wants. She's pretty much already at the wall.

Keep getting in shape and lifting. Keep learning how to control your emotions and become more positing/ Keep learning how to socialize better. KEEP IMPROVING BRO

What a faggot cuck.

She is a dumb bitch, and he spent 8 years and 364 days too long on her

Tell her you don't play games and don't appreciate being used.
Tell her you only spent the night with her because you care about her.

Make her feel like a slut for sleeping with you and guilt trip her into spending the rest of the day with you, then demonstrate your manliness by telling her how you feel and how you want it to be.

give her an ultimatum and tell her she has to choose, no more games

and if you hear shes sleeping around while shes making up her mind let her know it's over.

and mean it

Jesus Christ, dump her already and cut off all ties knucklehead. She's fucking poison to you and you keep coming back.

You're a moron for wanting to settle with a degenerate like her but I guess you were too blind to see. Good thing you've realised it, now rip off that bandage and fucking burn it.

True, if she is playing games now that's a bad sign.

Honestly i just feel bad for user because he has so much time invested into the relationship

>you will never raise your wife's beautiful mulatto son into a wonderful productive member of society
>you will never drive your wife to meet her boyfriend
>you will never drop your wife's son off at your wife's boyfriends house so he can learn how to be a real man
>you will never to the chores while your wife is at her boyfriend's house
>you will never welcome your wife home with a martini and a nice dinner

feels bad man

There's not even any dumping going on. It's already been over. She just called me up to use me for sex and I went for it because I still have feelings. I'm a a weak bitch, but i just blocked her number and every other way to contact me. When i leave in the morning, it's the last time I'm ever seeing her again. I'm not over it, but I'm done. She's fucking poison to me.

This desu, if I limpwristed my relationship before marriage I wouldnt be married. Draw some hard lines in the sand and tell her what the fuck is up -if- she is worth spending the next sixty years with. Don't cosign her drunk whimsical bullshit

Found you a theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

meet other girls. I know the feeling, when you have strong feelings for someone you are not at all interested in other girls, but once you start talking to them you'll realize how quickly you forget about her.

CHAD stuffs his face with PIZZA and gets KEKED all day by STACY while YOU eat RICE and BEANS and only fuck HOT SLUTS.

Do you love her or not?

You can give her an ultimatum, draw a line in the sand (which women like) or you can leave forever.

Which is more worth it, which are you even capable of?

Thanks user that's the plan. I'm scared as fuck honestly because spent 9 years with her. The only other dating experience I have is one girl before her and 1 hookup while getting Veeky Forums. I haven't "dated" since I was 6. Girls are all full on cock carousel my age.

FUCK

wait, you havent left her place yet?

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practiced all the things I would say
But she came over, I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I'm being used
That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay 'cause I got no self esteem

Tell her she's so sweet and any guy would be lucky to have her, then string her along in the friendzone until she gets fed up and latches onto some other fool.
In the meantime better yourself and fuck younger and prettier women who haven't hit the wall yet.

Breh, i know the feels breh. Emotions suck all kinds of ass but tbqh you dont even need to cut her out. Just kill the love. Look at the creature she is. Selfish. Her only power over you is she has a vagina and youre brainwashed inti believing you have to be in love because of that.
Kill the love. Break your fucking heart.
Get the fuck out and keep her to the side.
Never contact her, let her contact you.
Ignore her. Take all the thoughts and memories of you together and throw it into the fire. Its OVER between you. She's not the person you loved. And you arent the person who fell for her. She's fallen, and you havnt. She needs you more than you need here and you havent realized that yet.
Break your fucking heart.

this picture makes me warm and fuzzy inside

Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
She's drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say "No"
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

I want her, but she told me she's not willing do be with me, just wants me around for sex. Fuck I love her more than anything else in the world , but I'm so fucking tired of this feeling, so I'm cutting it off. She's either going to say no, or going to keep being a blackout drunk idiot at bars, so fuck it. I'm washing my hands of it all. I'll figure out how to survive later.

I spat my porridge everywhere

give her the ultimatum, see what her answer is, then cut off all ties.

> when I leave in the morning
HOLD THE PHONE COMRADE
This is what you do:
1. Wake up before her
2. make breakfast
2.5 steal proteins for gains if this isn't your house, put in car
3. Let her sit down at table
4. Say "anonnette, your vajoo tastes like HellmansĀ® special blend mayo. you're also a cunt. Fuck off."
5. Run out of house, jump in air and click heels as you wake up the neighbors yelling how excited you are to have a new strain of herpes.

Women love this kind of stuff

>a vagina looks infinitely better when it has some mileage

I laugh so hard when the wall - pic related shot these post wall whores post

The absolute madman

Yes.

welcome to life. find joy in other things

This makes me genuinely rustled. Fuck.

never settle for less than c cup breasts bro anons.

flawless victory

cuckposting in a cuckthread

>implying women can be reasoned with
Women dont think. They feel. And feel selfishly.
Pic related

This is good advice to that user. Yeah, it's super brutal, but that's reality.

i've seen this before

cuck of the mellenia tbqh he's on so many levels of everything he probably glows in the dark

God dammit faggot NO.
LOVE IS OVER.
Its time to be a dick.
You're going to do this:
And if you're going to continue to pussyfoot life, you're going to post your phone number and I'm going to walk you through it. Seize the day turtleshit

>wine is for every night of the week

Lmao, great way to have a beer belly at 24. Fucking women, I swear.

Know how it feels user, she's the one and stuff. But she's not, there is no "one", you can and will find other women who will love you if you put effort in it. Do not settle for someone who doesn't love you and she clearly doesn't.

here's another song for you my unfortunate friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

Ugh, I remember this. How far can one man fall?

Might be. But he sounds like a spineless faggot. So manning up might be not a bad advice.

no.

it's too late for that.

In her mind, you will forever be the fat cuck she met and played with.

There is no coming back.

you don't deserve the bullshit she will give you for the rest of your life.

find some hot 19 yr old that worships you.

fuck this manipulative bitch.

be strong.

block block block.

your instincts are right. never speak to her again.

damn bruh, you need to get up in another girl.

no, he needs to lay down the ultimatum and see how she reacts before he cuts all ties.

cutting all ties is like dropping a nuke, it's a nuclear deterrence and backs up your words.

Right now you have the chance to enter into negotiations and work out a trade deal that satisfies you.

Negotiate for a steady relationship
pull a chad and treat her like shit then ask her to marry you.

If negotiations go sour drop the nuke

is she asian by chance?

harden the fuck up son

if a bitch is cold you have to be ice

hey fellas
what's cooler than being cool?

Nah she's normal American girl. She was sweet and amazing when she met. I fucked my heart up and lost my job a few years back, which is when shit started changing. I'm back on my feet now, but since then she's just a party girl airhead retard who i still have feelings for when I see that old her inside every so often. But fuck it, I'm not gonna bother. I fucked it up way too had to recover.

Ice cold

>2.5 steal proteins for gains if this isn't your house, put in car

beautiful

you're literally retarded. This is some of the stupidest cringiest shit I've seen on Veeky Forums and thats saying something

Gotta kill that side of you thats nice. Women learn early to be vapid.
One because they are cates to only for reality to hit them like a sledge hammer
And two because they are VICIOUS to one another. Women can never be friends out of any selse of brotherhppd we here possess. Shit, even girls pretend they're bros here just to get a taste of that brotherhood they cant find anywhere else.
Shit sucks but you gotta harden the fuck up. There's decency and warmth in them ita juat burried under miles of ice. You have to have a heart made of steel or you'll get ground to dust.
Man. The fuck. Up.

I can't hear ya
I said what's cooler than being cool!?

Anyone else on Veeky Forums ever ask a girl out and get shot down, then your female friends, sister, or even your own mother say "One day when they've had their fun, they'll realize you were the guy they needed all along"? Because that shit is the wall.

If the kitten didn't like you, you don't want the cat.

Good job famalam. Block her number and stop it. Just got out of a three-year relationship myself with a similar relapse, and it sucks. Just know you're not the only guy who has been there, it's shit now but you'll recover.

The wall not only happens to women but some men too.

This literal nigger from my middle school looks like shit and is balding at 20 due to years of smoking and drinking.

What is The Wall?

ICE COLD

>Right now you have the chance to enter into negotiations and work out a trade deal that satisfies you.

maybe, but this also reveals that you don't have better options than her, which she will automatically disrespect. Bad news.

>Negotiate for a steady relationship
you are fucking stupid
this is not what you should be negotiating for, if you even stoop so low as to enter negotiation with a whore. IF you negotiate, which you DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T, the only offer you should accept is no-strings-attached pussy-on-demand.

you are a cuck, in the truest sense of the word.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT

Kids are balding before they're done with high school now because they sit up all night on Veeky Forums, eat garbage, smoke and party and do drugs and any combination of

The point when women stop throwing themself at chads because chad doesnt want then cause they are too old and used up so they look for a beta provider to give them a comfortable life after 40

Ugh... Not many things make ma rage. Thanks for raging up my Sunday in the morning.

Similar experience. I was a fat loser in high school. 27 now and lost all my weight and got Veeky Forums. Girls add me on Facebook from high school interested as fuck when they see how well I'm doing, but considering I know what they thought of me before, I sure as shit don't want the older, shittier version now.

>you are a cuck, in the truest sense of the word.

>Telling a girl you love whose playing games with you that she has to change her act or you'll leave forever is being a cuck

No, being a cuck is "leaving for ever" without putting up a fight only to breakdown and call her again later.

Oh yeah that too. Still, I don't see how this is a bad thing.

The catharsis you get from watching them die slowly while you look better with age is great

ya sure cucko

Yeah, it's only natural. For one women after the age of 30 begin to give birth to less healthy children. And also a women above 30 who still hasn't found a husband, well, it's probably safe to assume there's a good reason for it. Alot of women get jew'd and spend their teens and 20's "exploring their sexuality" so in other words they wasted their entire life being a slut. Instead of having values etc etc she focused on nothing but sex and short term fulfillment and no guy wants to marry that (just being honest ladies). I mean how many of you guys would want THAT raising your kids?

Women like this only hope is to find a beta to settle down with, which is pretty common. Girl grows up laughing at beta nerds while getting a train ran on her by CHAD and TYRONE while eating their CUM. eventually chad settles down and tyrone goes to prison though, and nobody wants her dried up, beat up pussy anymore. So she goes and finds that beta nerd she picked on that had a crush on her and gives her beat up roastie to him. Sure it's dry and beat up but it's still the best thing the beta has ever gotten. He's financially stable now because he had no friends or relationships growing up so he was able to focus entirely on school and his career and can now support his slut wife and she will gladly take his beta weiner because she's ran out of options and she is the betas ONLY option. It's kinda sad how these roasties work but that's life...

honestly though, Hey Ya and Roses are great songs. It's amazing how I used to like them when I was younger just because they sounded catchy, but then I got older and realized how much real shit Andre was able to fit into each

Kek your mindset is fucked bro.

Let me guess, you were a crying clingy bitch when you lost your job?

That's a toxic mindset. They didn't want a fat nerd and for a good reason. Why would you blame them for that?

You guys are just as jaded as the SJWs and Feminists kek.

AND THE SONGS JUST KEEP COMING
Rate my break up mix tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

he's not blaming them, he just doesn't want old used up roasties.

The situation is exactly symmetrical, ma'am.

And I don't want an old ugly bitch now. I'm loling at their life

I mean that sounds pretty ideal to me.

Well, that's alright. But there are some good single girls with values at 27 too. Granted not that many. But I personally know at least 2. One 31, but got married recently and one 25 and just got engaged.

Exactly. I was always hard as fuck before, but almost dying and losing pretty much everything i had made me a whiny bitch. I tried to use her for support and that was the end of it. I know it now.

Except femenists are just arrogant sluts cucked by chads, hambeasts who believe they should deserve chads, and beta orbiters believing they have a chance with either two.

sure, lady

Pump and dump.
I'm an asshole and i have a little talk with them about that and make the apologize and shit. Make them tell me how horrivle of a person they are for being like thay to someone they didnt even get to know.
Then fuck up real rough, slap them, spit on them, make them admit they serve it.
Always nut on their face. Drop them off and never speak to them again until the beg to see me again.

alpha male detected

That's a logical impossibility

who in their right mind actually wants to get married

drunk

but then,

en vino veritas