How do I get this bodytype?

How do I get this bodytype?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/soc/1466947067360.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genetics.

Visit auschwitz

LONDON

Cut down to 140, cardio all the time. Don't lift at all. Maybe do some squats. Try some estrogen, I heard traps on /b/ eat those like skittles.

post boipucci

Do girls even like that shit?

yes, chads like these literally drown in pussy. 99% of girls will be disgusted by your tryhard gymcel body.

Diet consisting solely of semen plus Sloppy Fetallio x F

How do I get this bodytype on my cock?

I look like this ama

How tall, weight?

dont lift

Eating less will get you as close to that bodytype as possible, but since this is a very basic "just your body" kind of bodytype, it does require genetics.

Meaning that if your bone structure sucks, you'll not be able to rock those looks. Also very important to have a face that matches being a hungry skellington.

As always, going for one specific look is very bad, it's best to have realistic goals that match the body you have.

w-wow thanks jackie

Dont' eat much, do cardio like biking, or having a fast metabolism
Also girls don't really like skinny guys. I'm really slim, I have like 5% bodyfat, and girls tells me I would be perfect if I had wider chest, shoulder and back. It make me look more like a boysband member than a man. It sucks

Eat less, get on my dick

That's it.

>fast metabolism

whats the smallest sized dick you take
god fucking damn it do you have a cute face too?

it is all genetics

I'm spoopier than OP's pic but I have same bone structure

>bubble boipuss
>chest and tummy look small and cute compared with shoulders and hips
>don't look like a soggy pear with narrow shoulders
>most t-shirts that fit shoulders properly are loose fitting af making you look even petite and skinnier

>bubble boipuss

Looking like a twink is not particularly hard.

The real question is, how do you get to look like a twink but still have a great butt?
That's a tough one

Just cruise in an ice cream truck, and hand out some treats laced with sedatives. You will be reaking in this body type in no time.

Its a mixture of all of these. I used to deadlift 140kg(308lb) stopped lifting for about 2-3 months starving myself and then bam you look like a faggot.I am on the more chubbier side tho and i'll admit that but as any aesthetics bullshit its a bodyfat to muslce%

i.4cdn.org/soc/1466947067360.jpg

Another one cuz pictures are cunts

gimme that skype bb

he's not a chad by any stretch of the imagination

Uh sure
BigDickAlphaCadMasterPussySlayer69

being gay must be suffering

>implying he's trying to attract girls

>Women don't even regard you as a man

This is why you don't listen to them.