Leg Day

Give me your leg day fellow Veeky Forumsizens.

squats

2x5, 1x5+ squat

3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift

3x8-12 leg press

3x8-12 leg curls

5x8-12 calf raises

i usually do exercises that work the leg muscles on leg day

3x5 Squats 155 kg
5x10 Squats 100 kg
5x10 V-ups
5xF Pullups

If this goes well, next time it'll be 160 kg

3x5 deadlift
8x3 leg press
5x5 knee extension
15x3 calf raise
fx3 hanging leg raise/crunches depending on which day

would replace press and extension with squats if i had the mobility to do them. i hate leg press.

>no squat

the fuck are you doing m8

every day should be leg day m80
>tfw passive agressive gym's owner husband with chiken legs tries to bully me about moving the squat rack to hard floor
>tfw proceed to squat lmao3pl8

>squatting once a week
Never gonna make it.

I'm following dat dere U/L split

L1
>squat
>diddly
>front squat

L2
>pause squat
>pause diddly
>front squat

I still use the routine from my old highschool football program. It's LUxLUxx that used weird Excel magic with our 1rm in certain lifts to generate numbers. I graduated a year ago so I had to borrow some sheets that aren't mine so the numbers are off but I still go follow the workouts. R8 a normal Monday lift

I have chicken legs and last time i squat with 25 kg (yeah 25 kg) i fucked up my knees (i have flat feet and twisted arch) so long story short, how the fuck im going to work my legs?

Pic related, my legs pretty much like this (with hair).

thanks ms. skeltal

Trap mode, now

>leg day
are you fat or gay?

5x5 backsquat
3x8 legpress
3x5 calf raise

Not enough for hamstrings/glutes/lower back mate. I used to do a similiar routine, and got lacking posterior chain, which causes problems now because i can't properly activate my glutes/hams during anything, because quads are overly dominant

1 mile run
10x3 leg press
10x3 calf press
10x2 squats

> 3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
=
1 8
2 10 +lbs
3 12 +lbs
right?

Dumbbell only routine

3x8-12 Goblet Squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 Calf Raise
3x8-12 Weighted Sit-Ups

I also do neck harness lifts on that day

3 plate is bitch weight.

then youre not even a bitch m80

Texas Method
A: 5x5 squats
B: 3x3 fs, some power cleans for fun
C: 5RM squat followed by some useless bullshit (1x8 squats, 1x8 reverse lunge, 1x6-8 jump squats).
Then a heavy deadlift single double or triple, just by feeling.

Squat 5x5
Legpress 3x10
Leg extension 3x10
Leg curl 3x10

"Leg day" is a meme for normies with shit lifts and small legs. People that are strong tend to do some sort of dead or squat variation 3-4 days a week.

Replace 1 squat with some unilateral work. Replace 1 diddly with romanian or straight leg diddly imo.

Too much cns wreckage.

5/3/1

Is shit and everybody that does it ends up dropping it entirely for something where you hit each lift more frequently, or they completely restructure it to have more frequency.

Looked like some delicious bockwurst from thumbnail. Pass the mustard.

Ride a bike 3 times a week for whatever you can handle.

no it's mine. get your own

5x8 front squats
5x8-12 back squats plus a few heavy singles
7xdepends deadlifts
5x3 power cleans
15 mile bike ride

30 secs jump squats
30 secs rest
10 times
No legs during three days

Cant do deads because of bad spine problems

Squats 3x8
powercleans 3x5
Lunges 3x10
Hip thrust 3x10
dumbbell side bends 3x10
weight sit ups 3x10 (not sure what they are called, i hold a weight over my head and do sit ups)

>cant do deads
>proceeds to do sidebends and situps

Any suggestions for the glutes? Don't feel like I'm properly activating them during deads and squats

scoliosis is a bitch. my lower back is alright, its my thoracic spine that causes problems when i have too much weight on it.

High-foot leg presses.

>havign a single day once a week devoted to legs
>not hitting legs more or less everyday with squats or deads, and variations of said exercises

honestly bike for 15min on as high a setting as you can stand 5x a week. build up on time and resistance. Get up to 30 minutes 15-20 resistance.

use bar bells to do lunges and use machines to isolate. come back in 30 days and show progress. If it hurts too much stop rest and go back the next day.

3 times a week full body routine.

4x12 leg press
4x12 leg curl
4x12 leg extension
4x12 seated calf raise
10-20 min joggin at end of lifting.
Every day is leg day since it's trivial to superset and I only go to the gym 3 times a week.
In b4 needs squats.