Sorry for 'el filename btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRevyyFM82w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ss
>posts sl
kys

upper days? shoulder days? full body days?

your question doesn't really make sense

>Sorry for 'el filename btw
kys

What's your goal, OP? Do you care about improving your OHP for strongman or weightlifting(?) purposes? Just want to know whether you should do it on chest or shoulder day? What's your routine like?

is there a big difference between 5x5 and 3x10 in regard to hypertrophy?

if you adjust for intensity, there's a 5 rep difference in volume, that's all. rep ranges doesn't really matter unless you go to the extremes

On your 8 hour shoulder day C'MON

Comparing one single 5x5 session vs one single 3x10 session, no. But over the long term, 5x5 will provide better progression and ultimately more gains.

Yeah I forgot to mention, in regards to hypertrophy, if adjusted for intensity, they're the same, but 5x5 will yield more strength gains which leads to higher intensity in the future which leads to more strength and hypertrophy gains.

Tfw I OHP 90lb but can't bench more than 120lb

Confusing feel

I was similar to that early on, now

>140 press
>195 bench

I ONLY ever do OHP on days of the month divisible by 4.
>inb4 some fag comes in and says it's okay to OHP on the 17th or some equally retarded shit

An exception is of course on the vernal equinox, when it's mandatory to raise as much weight as possible as high as possible to please the sky gods, to ensure the coming of the next season.

Tfw bench 160 but can only OHP 80

Rep ranges are a meme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRevyyFM82w

Forgot pic

Tfw bench 200 and ohp 140
Feels good,

I'm finishing up SL and had to move some shit around. Here's what I have now. R8 pls

Mon:
Squat 5×5
Bench 1×5
Row 5×5

Wed:
Squat 5×5
Inc bench 5×5
Weighted chin up 3×3

Fri:
DL 1×5 + drop downs
Ohp 5×5
Weighted pull up 3×3

Advice?

Tfw bench 240 but OHP 200

My arms look like noodly garbage but I get compliments on my delts all the time even from the biggest guys at my gym

damn, pretty good OHP in comparison. It's sadly my weakest with a 210 bench and only 120 press.

I'm in the same boat brass
140 press
185 bench

Stuck on 110 press and 165 bench for a month now. 6 months in. Kill me

why is deadlifting volume so low?