Zyzz was pretty small

zyzz was pretty small

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=KLAA9e9HA88
allthingsgym.com/dmitry-klokov-interview-post-london-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he really wasn't big at all

Having a good physique is more about proportions, insertions and low bodyfat rather than size.

he looks like a stick compared to klokov yet they are practically the same height and weight

>roiding for this

He still is.

zyzz lied about his weight, klokov can't lie about his

>zyzz was one size his entire life
he was pretty damn big towards the end

kekd

he cycled

im assuming towards the end he was blasting and cruising

the OP literally is him towards the end. he has the last tattoos and it's dated to 2011. and he looks like some college kid that goes to the gym for an hour on the weekends

Big guy if you ask me

False. He doesn't have the final tattoo on his chest over the "veni vidi vici". Plus he's clearly bigger in the pictures I posted

>this
>big

just lmao. klokov would have snapped him in half, and he has better aesthetics.

what happened to him exactly?

>all the pics of him looking big dont count
>this one pic of him dehydrated and flat at a festival is the one pic we're only allowed to judge him on

yes, he didnt look big and photoshoot ready 24/7 his entire life

cool observation

p.s this pic was taken on the same day as the op

Klokov is probably like 115kg in that picture.

But yeah, Zyzz was barely out of DYEL, I don't understand """""physique"""" competitors, actual athletic physiques look so much better.

he wasn't about size, he was about aesthetics

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Posting best zyzz

>showing off on some festival in speedos
He was vapid af. Dumb whore's levels of vapidness I would say.

as was this one

i used to think he was big

>no chest
>no traps

roiding for this.jpg

but that isn't especially big you fucking norman, so easy to see who's lifted for only a couple of years

lol check this internet warrior.

I bet you wouldn't say shit to a guy his size in real life.

pretty sure this is the final physique pic he ever posted

funny how nobody notices that OPs picture is photoshopped

>this required roids

Klokov is 105kg.

took steroids with an undiagnosed heart condition, got a heart attack in a thai sauna.

>klokov would have snapped him in half
neither zyzz nor klokov can fight. now stop fapping to both of them

>he has better aesthetics
lol, no

you're the autist who found the worst possible pic of him and called him small

Not a fan of that rose tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici on its own was pretty dope.

Took a bunch of coke or meth in Thailand and his heart blew out in a sauna. He maybe had a pre-existing heart defect or maybe just was juicing too hard and should not have been mixing drugs or maybe he just OD'd. Family isn't saying and Thailand generally keeps these kinds of things under wraps because they don't want it public how many tourists OD in hotel bathrooms when the country is supposed to be drug free.

>so easy to see who's lifted for only a couple of years

Yea, you

the retard who's only just realised zyzz isnt considered big

That's really not that big at all. Even the Klokov shill ITT is right.

>girl having an orgasm just by being next to him

got them purple gains

people still spam this bullshit?

never change Veeky Forums

ITT: people struggling to comprehend that being big is a relative concept

OD'd in thailand; thai government calls it a heart attack like they call every death in that country, because they don't have forensics and ignore crime unless it's rubbed in their face. The number of 16-25 year olds having "heart attacks" in that country is astronomical; it lets them claim lower crime numbers when a thai prostitute turns up dead if they label it a heart attack.

Zyzz was big enough. Anything bigger is just overcompensation.

same day

does fit know this guy? he is an aussie, ex-loan shark apparently, living in thailand living the fit life. he says the same thing about thai police. they like blaming stuff on suicides, too.

>required
Requires*

You still cant get that big natty

Lol there's no way Zyzz was 230lb like Klokov. He was more like 190-200lb. Besides, Klokov is an elite athlete, his genetics are far superior to Zyzz.

This was zyzz at his peak imo

> his size
what size?

He was 105 when he competed yeah, in training he walks around between 110-115kg, been at the upper end lately.

It's objectively correct though

>those legs
>Veeky Forumsizens still worship this shitskin curlbro.

You now remember all the retarded shit posters claiming zyzz's physique was achievable naturally with hard work and a few years

it's been like 6 years since he died, still waiting for these nattys with their zyzz physiques to show up

steroids is dangerous

>that big

What big exactly?

That pool pic is from years ago, he was around 105kg there. I don't think you realize how heavy 115kg is for 6'0 guy, even with Klokov's genetics and gear.

>6 years
>still thinking like a noob lifter

Who promised his insertions and look?

It wasn't just the roids, he partied heavily, did drugs and shit. He also skiped cardio because he was a moron.

He's around 115 in the webm I posted.

And he did walk around at that much even when he was competing, he just water cut. He's big enough to be a SHW easily, Matthias Steiner is the same height, he just preferred going down rather than up.

You can't have Zyzz' muscle mass and bf% naturally. One or the other, but not both. That's the biggest giveaway for gear usage.

Source?

>skipped cardio

maybe he had felt chest pains before and was just scared to do cardio. maybe he knew his heart was defective but didnt tell anyone

>thinking Klokov is natty
I love Klokov but he ain't natty

Cesaro is GOAT, truly the pride of Switzerland and a great motivation for me

stop using that word

klokov is on more gear and 10 years older than zyzz was

and zyzz never claimed to be big

>great motivation for me

he has my goal body desu

You can maintain all the muscle mass (that you've naturally built) down to 6bf%

There's nothing that makes it impossible and you can't even give a source for these claims.

difference is also training, zzz didn't do squats and only did light deadlifts, klokov can deadlift over 300kg.

Me too bro, I have wide hips so Fridge mode like him and Klokov are my goal.
>>We're all gonna make it

Kek

but Klokov has a reason to not be natty. he was trying to be as strong as possible at 105kg for fucking olympic and world competitions. zyzz was just some faggot that wanted to take the easy way that lead to consequences later.

pic related is a 22 year old Klokov. he would have fucked up 22 year old zyzz, lets get real.

video related as well

youtube.com/watch?v=KLAA9e9HA88

You can, for a week or two at max.
Then you start to shut down.

Lol i used to think he was "too big".
Now he looks pretty small and id rather look like this desu.

Of what? His weight?
>And injuries always happen. Why do they happen? For example, in the off-season I weigh 112 kg. Can you imagine the effort it takes to lose 7 kg of weight when you do not have a single gram of fat?
allthingsgym.com/dmitry-klokov-interview-post-london-2012/

Guy cuts for like a month to manage weight. He should probably, strictly speaking have been a SHW like his father. I mean, he's the same height as Steiner and Rezazadeh is only 186cm.

Depends on where he was in his cycle. On some pics he looks swole, on others mediocre. Such is frauds life.

Is this coming from your own experience?

That's what I thought, you permabulker idiot.

looks way too ugly

>dead half a decade
>people still shitpost about you

Dont want to have his face but his body and strength is insane.

No, I work with bodybuilders. Studied biochemistry and dietetics in college.

Even on T3 and low amounts of HGH, among all standard gear, they start having problems after two weeks of having a stage ready body.

>You can maintain all the muscle mass (that you've naturally built) down to 6bf%

LMAO. How is your first year of lifting coming along, kid? Those noob gains sure are something, eh?

So, you pulled that number out of your ass.

And how is your first cut doing?

Oh wait, you still haven't done it. It was too challenging for you, fatty.

I said he weighs between 110 and 115kg outside competition and he just said the same. He probably weighs closer to 115 now though.

>but Klokov has a reason to not be natty. he was trying to be as strong as possible at 105kg for fucking olympic and world competitions.

Why do you feel this way? To me, calling someone the "strongest possible" while on roids is like calling a little fat scientist the "strongest man ever" because he has a robot battle suit. You want to test the limits of a natural human body, no?

Looking for an actual explanation, no trolling

his traps were juicy as fuk, and looks like he finally started training legs in this picture.

This guy looks like 5'4

Just a well known fact no elite weightlifters are natural

He's 5'9 AKA the PERFECT height for anything related to ATHLETICS and AESTHETICS.

zyzz was some kid that wanted to look good and didn't mind using steroids and who knows what else to do it. he didn't care about lifting. he was extremely narcissistic and dumb.

klokov was an professional athlete.

Manlet spotted

5'9 and outlifting the strongest guys two weightclasses above him (competes tested and outturtles even untested records by far).
Literally 1 in a million genetics.

Yeah, no, I cut 5kg in 5 weeks just now. I cut 20kg in in 14 weeks last year. I also have a 1400 total natty, but then again I'm not a newb shitter like you. Stop thinking you know everything about everything because you've been lifting for 6 months.

I'm not, I'm a 6'4 lanklet and therefore shit at anything except meme sports like american football or strongman

all professional athelets are on gear, retard

you don't honestly think jesse is natty, you're just baiting, right?

Nah i dont think hes natty but he still outlifts all the untested totals with wraps while he competes without them which is impressive af.

lol dyel af

>he looks 100x better than the people critiquing him

cringed

Wasn't even baiting desu just stated that he competes untested which does not make him natty but working around drug tests close to his meet while using gear obviously puts him at a diadvantage compared to those who can just keep on roiding because they dont have to expect tests.