What natural supplements is he talking about, boyos??

What natural supplements is he talking about, boyos??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

testosterone is natural

Testosterone is totally naturally occurring. Thus, natty.

There, I explained the BS away.

HE TAKES STEROIDS?????? i just thought he was on protein shakes.

He's supplementing his test

GOMAD

hgh is natural

testosterone is natural
fucking hell you can argue that everything is natural

Fake

Dat dere celltech

The funny thing is he literally believes he isn't roiding. His trainer convinced him he was just taking natural testosterone which is totally different L O L

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y
thoughs?

hes a 5'8" manlet so its pretty obvious hes all natural

DESU that physique is not natural hes either roiding previously or not roiding now

>celltech
>natural

ITT:
>you can't get to a lean 175 lbs natural
oh boy it's sure is summer

>NO WAY a long time lifter and manlet could get big!

This thread is fucking gay
Go to the gym you faggots

Yes, this is called the naturalistic fallacy. The line between what is "natural" and what is "artificial" is actually so blurry that to insist that one (in this case, natural) is better automatically is fallacious.

Of course he won't call him out on his bs, he makes money off of gullible people.

He's a turbomanlet and looks full as fuck. Real natties look depleted, you're the summerfag, either that or you've never cut.

>people really think this is natty

You must be new to lifting. Or you're one of those delusional faggots who think they are close to this. Like that dude who thinks he's zyzz.

Except dnp. Nature has nothing on that

>spend 5+ years lifting
>cant reach that natty
hello dyel

to be fair i haven't been 5'6 since 5th grade, so who knows if i could ever look like that.

Were talking muscle building supplements

>roid hardness
>natty

Yeah but if you want that level of definition then body fat needs to be date I say unnaturally low

zinc of course

>lifting for 5+ years
>implausibe that he'd have good definition=

>he doesn't understand the difference between definition and muscle fullness

>5' 8''
>kek

>he uses meme buzz words because he is a newfag
>he is such a newfag he cant even bother to name his pictures since his folder is so small

Public figures aren't allowed to admit roid abuse because they are role models for impressionable youth.

If every jacked dude came out and said yeah lol I just roided for a few months to get this, fuckin everyone would be doing it.

While I believe people should have the choice to roid, that's the reasoning behind them always denying it. It would ruin their reputation and status as role model figure.

la vache, sagrebleugh

>FRENCH fag is skeptical an AMERICAN WHITE MALE is NATURALLY capable of being MUSCULAR and thus resorts to calling him out on STERIODS since he lacks a MELANIN that he is so used to seeing his WIFE crave SEX with

The dude who played Rami's spiderman admitted he roided to put on muscle fast and people fucking shat on him.

Never admit it if you're famous.

Here are the subfoldders.

Natural in terms of testosterone is whether it is synthetic or naturally occuring, pretty easy distinction

Yes its natural cuz its mde with natural compounds m8 everything is natural

>only french speak french
Try again.

You forgot to add "weighted dips".

>implying being a frankaboo is better

No its not fucking blurry you are just too dumb

Natural fallacy is when shitters think that something is better cuz its natural

I meant that one of my countries official language is french but keep throwing memes at me.

>no Fronk folder
fuckin frogs man

>Implying being a Cuckadian, Belgian, or nigger African is better

You should've just said you were French

The only difference between those two pictures is lighting.

You are either African, Canadian, or Belgian

either way youre still of french descent and full of cuck genes that make you skeptical of a natty lifter looking good after lifting for 5+ years
hivemind

Nothing like it exists in nature. It's man made bruv.

it's not like he's tripled in size

his body is completely achievable without steroids

Holy fuck im impressed

But where is your high test folder?

Also no frog/memes folder

why do celebrities like him and the rock feel the need to deny steroid use? can't they just ignore the questions?

tfw no more supermong
are you trying to make me sed agin?

>The dude who played Rami's spiderman admitted he roided to put on muscle fast and people fucking shat on him.
source? i just googled it, and i see one link where tobey maquire admits to using roids. don't see any backlash

but i agree, no sane person will admit to roids, given that it's an illegal substance, banned in sports and have such negative responses in the media

Too full at such a low body fat %

Bad role models

>forgetting swissland and luxembourg

Is this american education?

>Also no frog/memes folder
That's a folder of it's own, it's not related to fit at all.

cum

That's how you become supernatural
Haunting Veeky Forums for eternity

>Switzerland and fucking Luxembourg are relevant

low test natty here. I would be very thankful to look like left pic

>do you roid?
:)
>Silence
:)
>●●●
( ・ิω・ิ)( ・ิω・ิ)

Natural test levels are between 280 and 1100 nanograms per decilter. Just boost your test to the upper level like scooby does. Keep your natty card that way

What about unrealistic standards? And you forgot about "can't they just ignore the questions?"

Hope you lift

>implying either of those countries wouldn't be speaking German primarily
Mexican Education everybody.

>boost your test

Enjoy baldness

I don't mean in interviews though, doubt efron have been asked that, the Rrock might have though. But can't he just ignore the magazines or whatever instead of stating that he is natty?

Test is natty

Living in the wealthiest nations of the world beats "relevency".

that would only make a difference if you are in the lower end, someone with test levels of 500ng wouldn't really noticing anything if they didn't went above supraphysiological

>high end of natty test levels
>balding
sure man

Since you're SO knowledable on lifting and you call OTHERS delusional for thinking its natty why dont you post body?

what's that you wont do it because youre DYEL?

protip: that achievable natty as he's been lifting for a long time and he has high test which you can tell by his Jaw

>Luxembourg
German isn't even one of our language.

Well take some AI derived from cruciferous vegetables such as i3c or DIM. Then you wont be bald like scoobs. Easier to wash semen off your head when ur bald though breh

Never said I'm a fountain of knowledge.

3 years in, started as anorexic with 17 BMI.

Nah gotta make people think that he is natty af and that it all comes down to hard work and some supplements bruh

He's got like 4% more muscle on the right pic than the left. He mostly just lost some fat to look better. The fuck does he need any supplements for aside from extra protein.

Really?

Doubling you fucking test wouldnt be noticeable?

MEXICAN EDUCATION EVERYONE
youre DYEL for how long youve been lifting, and youre flexing + curling your abs

Youre retarded to think you can say Effron isnt natty by your progress

Lifts?

Im not him and im dyel af but I think you could have done more in 3 years even if you started as an anorexic

Nice abs tho

Kek

Natty lifter here. Please tell me I'm "secretly roiding" so i can laugh at your pathetic life. You guys suck at lifting. The sooner you accept that the sooner you'll fix your routine and get better.
>injecting yourself because you have fail genes

If you don't compete kys.

Fucking embarrassing, do yourself a favor and delete your post

Progress slows down the more you lift though.

It took me 1 year to learn how to eat. And I really mean learn.

>he thinks we are going to take that bait

Is this b8? Do you think you are anywhere near close to the guy in OP's pic?

Learn to rotate pic pls skelly

Now all you have to do is learn how to lift

>Progress slows down the more you lift though.
DYEL

p.s. its obvious you dont lift 2/3/4/5 so why are you bashing big dudes? you realize he's been lifting for 5+ years and IS PAID TO LOOK GOOD! the fucking dude has all day to train and has the money to get GOOD pts and diets

Please stop posting when its obvious you dont know shit

p.s. im not saying youre body is shit im saying your opinion is

>dyel with shit body and hyperinflated ego asking for attention from a bengalese honey collecting forum

fuck off man, no one believes you even lift, let alone you roid

>implying you even look good
>implying I dont realize this is b8

Oh alright

Anyways you look great,you pRobably make girls wet af

Also I will ask again,lifts?

semen

2nd pic

I hope you are right and I'm wrong, I'll just keep lifting regardless because I like it. I'll find out myself.

>p.s. im not saying youre body is shit im saying your opinion is
That's a kind thing to say.

Bench 2pl8s for reps. Never tried 1RM.

Diddy only 3 pl8s because I started doing that a year ago.

A
FUCKING
LEAF