Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc
youtube.com/watch?v=I9We_7m0-gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Available at 711

My mistake, I was thinking of these.
Equally if not more heinous

Why do Americans love cheese so much?

I'm American and I have no fucking clue. These look fucking disgusting.

>cheese
>cheese flavored cancer
pick 1

Hell I'll try it.

I just saw this while driving

Why would you fill them up, just sell the Cheeto puffs with nacho cheese

That looks pretty good t bh

The thing Americans eat is actually not even cheese. Literally.

Americans love cheese because it is a dense fat/protein energy source that tastes delicious. We need dense energy sources like this to fuel our bodies as we work hard, fueling the American economy and the American dream.

seriously too though, I think I need to eat more fat to stabilize my energy levels between carb highs. These products will make a good addition to my diet.

Oh look it's another "food from 7/11 is what all Americans eat all the time" episode.

Only poor, retarded fat people eat that garbage.

Most people in America eat regular foods, it just varies depending on the region. In Commiefornia, I eat more Mexican and Asian food than a lot of other Americans, but then again, my Cousins in NYC probably eat more Italian by a long-shot than I do. And in the South, they're eating a lot more of other things like fried chicken and Creole dishes.

>only poor retarded fat people eat that garbage

so americans?

kek

Yeah, I made that one pretty easy. You know what I meant.

most people in general, especially americans and mexicans, are fat and eat like shit.

obesity statistics dont lie.

Based reviewbrah

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc

Shits cash, senpai. I don't know why but fake cheese is fucking amazing

Because you're a degenerate who has never tasted real food?

These look fucking delicious

You're a idiot who can't read particularly well.

>Fat
>Eat 7/11 food

There's a difference. You can be fat and eat regular food. Look at Samoa, and all the Arab states. You think they eat cheese-filled doritos? Yes, people who eat that "food" are generally fat pieces of garbage, BUT, that doesn't mean that most/many people eat that garbage.

Disgusting

the US and mexico are statistically first and second in obesity (read: being fat)

fat fuck detected.

>he enjoys cheap shit
>he likes well prepared real food
I can pick 2 here you retard

pasteurized processed cheese food

How did I go my whole life without these???

I dunno, in the Philly region we eat too many breakfast sandwiches, cheesesteaks, tastykakes, and pretzels. Not to mention wooder ice.

>tastykakes

Did you misspell that on purpose?

Wait... are these fucking real?
Whaaaaat the shit mang, fucking repulsive.

Samoans do eat shit though
t. Ausfag

The "low fat" trends of the 90's resulted in tons of excess dairy fat. The U.S. Government heavily promoted cheese in various forms to address this excess (commercials, subsidies, gubbment cheese to poor people).

We grew up believing that cheese is the greatest thing ever.

That shit tier food is pretty sad, but having the freedom to go get that is what it's all about. Stay mad rest of the world. All the most ambitious people from your countries are already here anyway, so you can stay in your country. If you ever grow some balls come try to live here in this amazing melting pot. Fucking little bitch

Who else here skipped their cheat meal this week so that they can go to Burger King tomorrow and get the Mac and Cheetos? I'm excited as FUCK for these.

Nope

>not posting the more American version

I only ever go to 7/11 if I want to witness an armed robbery/be robbed

>kids are so fat and stupid they ate this whole thing, leading to it being banned

Putting non edible shit inside chocolate is pretty retarded tb h

>amerifats
I bet you also eat fish bones, because they're inside the meat after all.

The plastic containers were weirdly slippery. I remember not being able to pull them apart with my dyel child fingers so I would bite the centre to open them, and I could totally see kids accidentally swallowing them that way.

Meat isn't heavily marketed towards

I never ate that stuff but then again I had good parents

I'm an American and I fucking hate cheese.

I mean, string cheese and cheese slices in my burger are okay... But the cheese enthusiast faggots piss me off.

Equally, I hate bagels. I especially hate when people eat bagels for breakfast.

Humans are disgusting.

>hating cheese and bagels

>mfw martial law kicks in and were all eating scraps

Non-Amerifats are more interested in the toy. Can you believe that? They actually construct the toy and then play with it while they eat the chocolate.

I thought I was the only one who did this. Always thought it was a wonder I never choked.

Can you imagine that children are dumb and put stuff in their mouths all the time, you autistic sperglord? It's crazy!

Then why not ban EVERYTHING smaller than a quarter. Starting with your fukken brain.

Because they aren't marketed towards children as food

Trust me, the only kid who doesn't realise there is a 'surprise' inside a Kinder Surprise is an obese American kid.

Toys made for little kids are fucking huge for this specific reason. That's why any toys that have small parts have a big sign on the box that says 8+.

bagels are delicious

>50+ carbs per bagel

not worth eating unless im bulking or having a cheat though, desu.

Yeah. Just like the warning on the side of a Kinder Surprise.
Strangely, it doesn't say 'ensure your child chokes on the small parts by feeding him the non-candy contents"

>went to burger king as soon as i found out about these
>not available for 2 more weeks
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=I9We_7m0-gc

the hodgetwins ate them, so it's obviously good for gains

>2-year-olds can read warning labels

I'm impressed that the education system in your country is so advanced that they can override natural childhood brain development. How's your space program?

>2-year-olds can buy candy

Your Amerifat parents are letting the TV raise their obese, candy-guzzling children.

>Mad that Americans ban a candy
>Americans eat too much candy

not about muh 'merca

>Mad that Americans defend the banning of a candy
fix'd

Holy shit, I just wanted to know what they tasted like. Instead I watched a 12 minute video of two people going through a drive through in real time, parking, and taking a couple bites, and all the insight they could offer was "this is real interesting". How the hell do these guys have a successful channel?