Why are there so many Nu males on cardio machines?

Why are there so many Nu males on cardio machines?

Actual pic

Get bent. They're trying to get Veeky Forums. People should be encouraged to change for the better.

I suspect he came to realize what a slob and omega he was so hes decided to get in shape and clean up. However, hes not sure where to start but knows he needs to hit the gym. Fuck you OP. Hes the type of guy whos probably a shitposter here.

To achieve them trap aesthetics

why are people using their camera in the gym?

Too intimidated to use weights

What is a nu male?

Looks like a more retarded Markiplier

and this is why I get nervous going to the gym because I will probably end up having my pic posted here.

looks like he has down syndrome.

Same

>letting shitposters stop you from your achieving your goal

You'll never make it.

And then what?

I wouldn't let it bug you senpai. My money says the photographer is a dyel faggort

And if they do? It wont ruin your life. It will just make you feel bad. Go lift you nerds, watch Fist of the North Star if you need to hype yourself up like the faggots you are. Go lift.

lmao who cares.

you people need to seriously grow some balls. im a total dyel faggot and ive never cared about this.

>caring what internet autists think of you on a East-Indian goat swapping forum.

to kill time between sets, pretending to stretch or drinking water gets boring after a while

I don't get it. What's the issue? Is OP just an insecure cuck who was intimidated by this guy?

Why do you care what other people do in the gym as long as they don't interfere with your training? Did he talk to the girl you've been staring at for the last few months but couldn't bring yourself to talk to?

Haha notice the stop sexual assault shirt

"stop sexual assault" yep, Nu male.

Maybe it's a band he likes, or a reference to a movie or something. Why do you care? Do you wish for sexual assaults?

Yes you nigger

judging by his appearance he may be a convicted child molester and is forced to wear that shirt by court order.

Why do you care? Why are you at the gym taking pics of people and caring about whos there? Just workout and leave everyone else alone.

because we need new memes senpai

>insulting random stranger whose picture was posted without his knowledge or consent by another random stranger

wow the internet sure is something

>excuse me sir
>yes? wait arent you the guy that was pointing his phone at me?
>yes, that was me. i took your picture because you fit a sterotype of male i hate and wanted to post it onto an anonymous fitness forum i visit
>why?
>because i crave (you's)
>oh, thats why i drew myself in pony form for /mlp/
>yeah thats what i kinda figured you did

I was full autismo in the gym yesterday. Grunting with babbyweights and shit, but I had a real good fucking workout. Don't worry if some shitposter takes a pic of you

it's okay user, show us on the doll where he touched (You)

I don't, because even if I'm fat, unlike you, I actually work hard trying to achieve my goal, ulike you who probably only does lightweight-lowreps

Ever since 1996 I've been terrified of having a pic in Vice magazine's Don't section. Veeky Forums doesn't help with the anxiety.

Honestly, why the fuck do people go to the gym just to use cardio machines. Just go fucking run you faggots.

OP's the type of gym goer with the army cargo shorts and punisher shirt grunting like a faggot. Kill yourself op.

>yfw you live in a part of the world where it snows like crazy 6 months of the year and you have a fucked up ankle so you can't run on hard surfaces anymore.

>be fat
>do cardio
>now skinny
>wearing short shorts
>doing low weight beginner stuff with gym bro
>not giving a shit what anyone thinks
>everyone in the gym is on good terms with me
>super jacked people telling me good job and trying motivating me

You're doing it wrong OP

Some people have injuries