Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

"Fat people are fat because they have exactly that mind set.. 'why do i have to do this?'.. 'how can i get around doing cardio and get thin at the same time'.. you ask a ripped fitness instructor if they like cardio and ill bet most will same they love running or swimming or hiking or what ever.. you have to change your mind before you can change your body."

Yes.

I agree with the fact that most people are still stuck in the "cardio = weight loss" bullshit.

Imaging the picture with the genders reversed.

I would say it applies more to food than to exercise, but the premise is basically the same.

No.

Fat people are fat because they have poor eating habits. It's not like everyone who is thin has a strict cardio regime and loves to exercise.

If you truly enjoy it then the journey will be fun but if you dont you can still stop being a pussy and just get through it.

> "cardio = weight loss" bullshit.

How is it bullshit? It burns calories, it helps when trying to lose weight.

cardio kills muscle.

I like cardio but am too self conscious to go out to run. What should I do.

watch the biggest loser sometime, they make it seem like the only way to lose weight if you are obese is to spend eight hours on a treadmill everyday. When all that is really needed is to stop stuffing their face every waking moment.

who is this semen demon

get a treadmill

I don't really have space for a treadmill. Is jumping rope a good alternative?

Stephanie Curry, best known for her ability to choke on Lebron's semen in the finals.

jumping rope is better than a treadmill unless you're super fat and weak

Yes.
Also you can do jump squats, high knees etc etc
Jump roping got boring for me so i just mix in other shit.

Ok, thanks. Not fat so that isn't a problem

I love lifting. I squat and diddy twice a week. I am addicted to running, I run around 36 miles a week and I can't imagine how anyone else who's not handicapped wouldn't love that sweet agony of a eight mile run in 90 degree heat.

too soon

I started running at 307 pounds 18 months ago. Now 195. People have spoken to me exactly 2 times in those 18 months. They both just said "keep it up." Everyone roots for a fatty trying, bruh.

Oops. Assumed you were fat. If you are normal size literally no one will say anything when they see you out running.

Yes diet plays a huge role when you're morbidly obese but if your going to be doing exercise, then you can't argue that cardio isn't a far better way of burning calories than say, weight training.

>you ask a ripped fitness instructor if they like cardio and ill bet most will same they love running or swimming or hiking or what ever..

I haven't met many people who loved to do cardio.