Yohimbine / YHCL General

Time for the yohimbine general thread.

Get those abs out. Reduce those love handles. Get away from your gyno!

Post any questions, comments, results, and progress pics here.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.bodybuilding.com/store/lecheek-nutrition/speed-x3-test.html
bestpricenutrition.com/lecheek-nutrition-speed-x3-40-servings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's useless if you're overweight (high bf%), correct?

Does anyone have any personal experience with this? Does this shit work? I don't want the soccer study link I've seen that.

I don't have much fat left on me but it's concentrated in my lower belly and slight double chin. I can see my legs and arms becoming more defined by the day yet these 2 areas stay the same It's so annoying.

Seems like Yohimbine would be perfect for it...I have a bottle in my bathroom but I just have never gotten around to using it. Idk I'm just skeptical of all this kind of stuff.

No, it works regardless of how much fat you have

Took a shit ton one day, idk why I thought it'd be fine

Had to go to the hospital where they flushed my system and give me shots to bring my heart rate down.

Felt like I was going to die. Literally don't take above the recommended dosage.

The next day my bf% was probably 8

It's going to do the same thing as if you were lower body fat, you just won't see the results as easily since you're still going to be lowing fat everywhere else. Also, I feel like it gives me more energy and less of an appetite.

You already have the shit, so you've already made the investment (even though it's small), so why not try it out? Even if it didn't work, the practice required to fully benefit from the yhcl will help you in the long run anyway.

>Took a shit ton one day, idk why I thought it'd be fine

lol

you're supposed to start out small and build up to you max dosage (calculator at the site, or just do the match on the infopic). Once you feel like you're starting to see some negative side effects, either stop building up or drop back a little bit.

I want is there a quick guide to this stuff? i bought some earlier at gnc

pls hel p/fit/ i wanna make it

Umm.. see pic?

yeah but how should i be eating and lifting?

Where can I purchase this?

Works decently well. Use with green tea for dat caffeine. Also, use it fasted.

Gotta do light cardio. Wont work if you dont. Stay hydrated, too. If you use it while doing IF and carb cycling youll be cutting easy peasy.

Depends on what you want. the page has links for caps and powder, US can get it from amazon, other countries may have some restrictions.

If you get it, make sure you get the right shit, there are other products that have a similar name that are not the same thing.

As far as eating, you need to be fasted for this to work. So best time for the workout is after waking up because you're going to be fasted without trying. The site has a schedule on it, adjust it to fit your hours if you don't have a regular 9 to 5.

I wouldn't lift weights with it, it increases your heart rate and might give you some bad side effects if you lift on it. YMMV, I've seen others say they lift without issues.

I take it with coffee in the morning, some people take the caffeine pills but that's too much for me, man.

so should i be running three times a week with YHCL and lifting three times week without YHCL

For sure. I wouldn't run too hard for the same reason as not lifting while on it.

tyvm

I usually do coffee as well, but ive added in some green tea pills which have caffeine to mix things up a bit

I still have leftover caff pills from running an eca stack. Holy fuck those will get you jittery at 200mg a pop. For comparison, a Red Bull is 80-100mg, black coffee is usually 80-120mg, and a grande Pike (Sbux black coffee) is 300+mg.

You could run it 7 days a week. But if you do make sure you have your minerals, electrolytes, and hydration on point. Cardio+Yo will dry you out a bit and if you get lol on Potassium or Calcium your heart will get fucky.

So why can't I do heavy cardio like running while on this?

I take 6 every morning and never had an accelerated heart rate. Am I supposed to be taking more?

What's the lethal mg per kg of bodyweight dose with YHCL ?

Nearly had a heart attack combining YHCL and ECA once.
Besides the near death experience it's pretty good stuff and helps to cut.

Retard here, the stuff you can buy off of Amazon will work the same right?

LD50 for mice was 43mg/kg.

Id say it depends greatly on the user. People have so many different results when taking it, it's not set in stone.

That's why it's recommended to start small and build up to see the impact.

>combining YHCL and ECA once

shit, lesson learned I hope.

Yes, just make sure you get the right one. The site recommends some straight off of amazon, so it's the same shit. You just have to make sure you get the right stuff, there's Yohimbe, which is different, and will not produce the same effects and cause a shit load of side effects.

Yeah, but I would rather buy the bulk powder. It's cheaper and you get a lot more. 2.5mg is nothing.

>Yohimbine is a drug used in veterinary medicine to reverse the effects of xylazine in dogs and deer.

Good to know, I've never seen this mentioned aywhere.

powdercity has the powder for a good price. Make sure you get a scale and don't go off their scoops if you're going to do the powder route.

It's also historically used for erectile dysfunction. Who'da thunk it could have more than 1 use?

Example: xanax. Used to combat anxiety and also used recreationally.

Guys?

Whats your weight? It effects everyone differently.

Pretty much

Y HCL is meant to get fatty acids into the bloodstream, you have to oxidize those fatty acids through exercise. If you're overweight, your fat stores are more easily accessible and they don't need help being mobilized through supplementation of Y HCL.

>Get those abs out. Reduce those love handles. Get away from your gyno!
>Appears to increase cortisol following ingestion
>an increase in anxiety may occur following yohimbine ingestion

170, the calculator said I should take 6

You gotta pay to play!

I'm naturally an anxious person and I haven't noticed it make my anxiety any worse. Though I've heard others that are not prone to anxiety have it while taking yohimbine. As with any drug, everyone is impacted differently.

Another side effect I've noticed, is my erections are noticeably harder. Probably why it's been used for erectile dysfunction.

I wouldn't go above what the calculator says. That's what's been touted as the max dosage for this use. You're probably just one of the few that get no noticeable side effects.

Thanks brehs

What pills do you have?

If you weigh 170 lbs, an appropriate dose is 1 mg per pound of bodyweight. That means 17 mg. Most commonly, pills have 2.5 mg.

17mg/2.5mg = is 6.8 pills

You could try 7 if you have 2.5 mg pills. 6 should be fine, too though.

I'll try 7 tomorrow. I usually lift and do heavy cardio and I never get an increased heart rate. My max is usually 160.

You may actually want to keep your heart rate lower, anyways.

Heart rate is an indicator of intensity, and intensity of exercise determines the type of energy you use.

A higher heart rate means you're oxidizing carbohydrates as your main source of fuel, whereas a lower heart rate, less intense training, utilizes fatty acids as fuel.

Lyle McDonald recommends a steady state of around 140 bpm in a couple of his books where he recommends fasted cardio supplemented with Yohimbine and caffeine (also, are you taking caffeine with it?).

If I hop on yo, is it smart to bike instead of walk? It would be ideal to get that cardio in the morning on on my bike to work than to walk. just don't want to have a heart attack.

I do some biking on yo for my cardio. Just keep it easy and you should be fine.

Thanks sempre

what's the difference between dnp and yohimbine

Alright, so I'm going to start speed walking instead of running now. Thanks for the information.

One is a fat burner and is illegal/difficult to get that kills people regularly, and the other one is a fat "mobilizer" that is easily obtained from anyplace that sells supplements.

DNP increases the metabolic rate by producing heat and cooking you.

Yohimbine HCL mobilizes fatty acids from the fat cell and into the bloodstream where you can burn them off as energy, but will be stored as fat again if you don't.

>dry you out a bit
Hydration has never been an issue for me, but I notice I hold a ton of water while running yo.

i would need 9 pills to use it and at the end would have 20 days worth of pills.how long would this take to make any difference?

If you need 9 pills, just losing weight without Yohimbine would be the same and less expensive.

>dnp and yohimbine
DNP is not a stimulant like yohimbine, but raises your metabolism by interrupting how your body converts fuel. It's really not that dangerous as people make it out to be. Quite safe if the proper precautions are taken and you dose responsibly.

you know any other supplements that would help? im 6'1 at 250 lbs and 20% bodyfat comp.

ECA stack, but getting ephedrine might be hard to get depending on where you live.
IF + Keto will probably work better than any supplement.

Might look into the EC stack. That shit made my balls ache.

(ephedrine, caffeine)

Green tea extract (EGCg) and caffeine are synergistic stimulants and raise the metabolic rate.

Chewing gum throughout the day will increase energy expenditure.

Not being a lazy fuck looking for an easy fix will also do the trick. Change your eating habits, count calories, and exercise.

Short of putting in the effort, there's always steroids.

its illegal here
thanks, i just started and am counting my calories.just trying to speed it up as fast as possible.my first year of college is in two months and i want to make a good first impression

>summershits arrive
>we get useless threads with 1% metabolism boosting garbage like ECA/yohimbine
>"since my metabolism is faster now, im sure i can eat this extra portion of simple carbs!"

oh big surprise.

>A higher heart rate means you're oxidizing carbohydrates as your main source of fuel, whereas a lower heart rate, less intense training, utilizes fatty acids as fuel.

I don't have a degree in biochemistry or anything, but I'm pretty sure that is 100% false

>i want to make a good first impression
On the other hand, if people saw you transform before their eyes they may have some respect for you.

Kill everyone who has your genes and then kys.

US here, it's not easily attainable here, but you can get bronkaid from most pharmacies if you're 18+ and have a valid ID. bronkaid is the easiest source of ephedrine in the US.

t. fatfuck summertits

got no friends pal.not many people to watch me transform.

Anaerobic activity burns almost exclusively carbohydrates because carbs are "fast" fuel.

The closer you get to anaerobic training, the higher percentage of carbohydrates you will burn because carbohydrates are utilized as fuel more efficiently when the demand for energy is higher.

Fat is oxidized more when you get closer to a resting state.

Anyone know if preworkout will break the fasted state needed to reap the benefits of yhcl?

Why do you need a separate preworkout?

Y HCL is supposed to be taken with caffeine, caffeine is viable as a preworkout.

I have a preworkout that includes yhcl in it, and Im curious. I've also been taking prescription amphetamines for ADHD for the last 15 years, and caffeine doesn't really do much for me. Suffice to say, I take my stimulants a lot more liberally, as 200mg caffeine does almost nothing for me. I've taken 200mg caffeine, and a large coffee, 15mg dextroamphetamine, and 20mg yhcl before, and my heart rate is still sitting at 65 two hours later. This is the preworkout in question though. If anyone knows if this will provoke an insulin response, that would be great. ca.bodybuilding.com/store/lecheek-nutrition/speed-x3-test.html

Also worth noting, is that my yhcl isn't coming exclusively from the preoworkout, I have the SNS capsules too.

Here's a different website listing yo in the ingredient list. bestpricenutrition.com/lecheek-nutrition-speed-x3-40-servings.html

If it doesn't raise insulin, it should be ok. Carbs and protein (even just BCAA's) are no nos.

Your preworkout contains sucralose, a sugar alcohol. Sucralose does create an insulin response which blocks Y HCL from working.

However, you may be able to time it accordingly. If you do your heavy weights immediately after consumption of Y HCL, you have 30-60 minutes before it kicks in, and intense training may damper the insulin response.

I have June 27 - Aug 1 off, and I'm considering doing a little Yohimbine since I will be able to do morning walks/cardio.

I have done EC stacks numerous times before, but I have a few questions about Yohimbine:

1) Do I have to take Yohimbine every day like I did with EC?
2) Is it a additive property that builds the more frequently I take Yohimbine?
3) can I take it just a few times a week on days where I know I can fast in the mornings?
4) Is the morning cardio a necessity?
5) What are the side effects I can potentially have, both good and bad?
6) How long is a typical cycle? Is there even a cycle?
7) My arms, upper chest, legs, delts, and back are all pretty well defined. It's just my abdomen that is lacking. I'm assuming this is due to subcutaneous fat. So Yohimbine would definitely help in this scenario, correct?
8) Should I take anything else with the Yohimbine, or is that enough?

Thanks in advance guys. As much as I can look some of these things up (some I can't), it's always nice to have anecdotes from people who have been on this stuff.

Whoops, sucralose isn't a sugar alcohol.

Also, the Yohimbine in your preworkout is probably doing absolutely nothing, it's just something that they can put on the label.

>1) Do I have to take Yohimbine every day like I did with EC?
No, it's only effective when you are using certain training protocols. It doesn't do anything in isolation like EC.

>2) Is it a additive property that builds the more frequently I take Yohimbine?
Yes, it builds up in the system over time, but to what extent this is a benefit or how long it stays built up in the system, I don't know.

3) can I take it just a few times a week on days where I know I can fast in the mornings?
Yes, when you have the time to do cardio.

4) Is the morning cardio a necessity?
I would say yes. Yohimbine HCL mobilizes fatty acids out of the cell into the bloodstream where they can be burned off for fuel. If you don't burn the fatty acids, they reesterfy and go right back into the cell to be stored.
However, Martin Berkhan has used Y with his lean gains bullshit, and recommends multiple, slightly smaller doses throughout the day. I don't know if it works well or not.

5) What are the side effects I can potentially have, both good and bad?
It also has a tendency to increase heart rate and blood pressure and possibly cause water retention which will initially mask fat loss.

6) How long is a typical cycle? Is there even a cycle?
You have to be sufficiently lean for it to be effective, and attempting to lose weight. The cycle would be however long you're cutting, I guess.

7) My arms, upper chest, legs, delts, and back are all pretty well defined. It's just my abdomen that is lacking. I'm assuming this is due to subcutaneous fat. So Yohimbine would definitely help in this scenario, correct?
It's worth a shot. It ultimately depends on the types of receptors around the fat cells (unique to your individual body) that yohimbine works on, where it pulls fatty acids from. If that's your remaining fat store, then probably.

8) Should I take anything else with the Yohimbine, or is that enough?
Caffeine (200-300mg), L-Tyrosine (1-3 grams).

Thanks! That's very helpful!

200mg of Theanine will minimize anxiety levels.

Source: myself. And reddit. And google. And other places around the web.

But srsly, theanine is legit for combating stimulant based anxiety.

Sweet thanks.

What about strength training? I am currently on a strength training routine and squat heavy pretty much every time I go to the gym.

That being said, I also prefer to gym rather late at night.

So, would yohimbine in the morning + cardio, followed by rest/sleep/eat whatever and then train at night work?

Or would you recommend separating these days completely, and do Yohimbine+cardio one day, and lift heavy at night another?

Do what you can handle.

If you have the time to do fasted cardio on days that you aren't weight training, do that.

If you are able to do some cardio in the morning and want to weight lift later, try that but be aware that cardio can negatively impact recovery and effect a heavy squat workout.

If you can fast for 4 hours before taking yohimbine at night, do your heavy squats and then some cardio and not be an insomniac, more power to you.

Wait so fat people just need to eat less to get the same results they would get on y-hcl?

Basically. This supplement is for people who are already lean.

I know nobody can say where to get illegal substances on Veeky Forums, but cam anybody give me the VAGUEST idea of where I might look?

Also is it possible to get a "bad batch" of dnp?

Not that guy & I never looked into scientific but that's what I've always heard; yohimbine is trying to do what a fat person can do naturally, for people who are struggling losing that final 2-4% body fat for sub 10%

How lean is lean? Is this effective for skinnyfats? (18% bf)

Dnp it is, thank you

Roughly 15% or lower.

it takes a maximum of 6 months to get to 15% bf, starting from 35%, with a 500 cal deficit

the final push of 5% to sub 10% is the hardest, and that's when you should use supplements

stop being retarded eh

Yeah I'll just keep it natural. Thanks, zaddy

I have been googling yohimbine and read a few reports of it making people have higher libido and harder erection.

Is this true?

U guys seem to use it a lot so i think maybe u know.

Erections are due to increased blood flow, that's it.

Trying to decide between YHCL and Bronkaid

I'm well aware of the differences in how they work, but does anyone here have any experience with bronkaid?

You can do both, as long as you separate them by like 3 hours.

Look up the "ephedrine, caffeine, asprin" stack. I was over 200 lbs, and definitely lost weight with it. Doesnt work as fast, but it's safer. Fairly cheap as well, kaizen ephedrine was like 30$ for like 1000 pills or something. Just the way I went about it.

If you're going to do caffine with it, make sure to build up to the dose. I got some serious tingles and light headed when I did my full dose and 200mg of caffine

I heard yohimbine makes you energetic, so could I use it as a stim even if I'm not trying to cut?

Dat fear mongering

>tfw you're a skelly but you have a strong urge to cut
There's something wrong with me and these threads aren't helping

It makes me sweat like a motherfucker, especially in the summertime.

Who are you quoting?

I've tried yhcl and only did it for 3 days
I was doing the increasing it those days to get to my max
but I noticed an increase in my aggression and I assumed it was the ycl and stopped taking it

I have been looking everywhere for this on my shithole of a country, but I have only found it on Hydroxycut elite... Is it worth it in that form?

Thanks guys, just ordered some off of amazon and I'm going to give this a try. What are some of the better examples of caffeine that I could take with this product? Does it even matter what I take with it as long as I have caffeine with it?