Is on worth the $$?

Is on worth the $$?

not really, you can hit your macros without it

Can't believe you made a thread for this mate

No; it's absurdly overpriced. Never buy ON protein, get another brand which will have better ingredients for a lower price.

Doesn't even suggest something else.

Better ingredients? Got a source on this? Because multiple people have tested different brands of whey and found ON to be in the top two for protein quality every single time

ON whey is the same price per gram of protein as raw chicken, why are you guys saying it's too expensive? Can't do math? If you want to be really jew wait for slickdeals promotions where you can get 10 lbs for $80, and thats not even that rare

FAGE yogurt costs me 0.99 € x 170grams, over 10% broteins, 57 kcal / 100g. 0% fat. 0% carbs.
From what I see, that thing costs ~50 € for ~2.2kg.
For ~50€ I can buy 170g*50+=8500+g (that is, 8.5kg) of FAGE yogurt.
Shall we calculate the "per protein" value?
Whey: (24g protein/100g product)*2200g total=528g proteins
FAGE: (10.2g protein/100g product)*8500g total)=867g proteins

"Integrators" are jewish tricks. Check your fucking diet.

Nice math m9, 50 euros gets you 5lbs of ON whey, 24g * 74 servings = 1776 g of protein

Public education in Europe is seriously failing...

Look up kaizen. None of the garbage they put in ON and for like half the price. All natural.
ON is garbage

>50 euros gets you 5lbs of ON whey
That's 2.2 kg.
>24g PER SERVING
fucking americans, why can't you just post the per 100g version.
I didn't find a source for the "nutritional facts" so far, all the sources referenced "24grams proteins " and nothing else.

Lol you're a fucking idiot. He posted the nutrition facts and that's 24g per 30.4g serving which works out to 79g per 100g.

I'm a recovering skelly and have a hard time hitting my macros without whey.

That Six Star shit at Walgreen's is regularly on sale for $19.99 for a kilo and is really all I can afford but it has creatine in it and actually works for me.

Chocolate: Lumps, won't blend. Tastes worst than Hershey's chocolate.

Vanilla: tastes like swamp water.

Vanilla Cream: Mixes well but tastes like an incredibly sweet vanilla cake.

Tried a different brand last month (FAS) and only gained a pound a week. Back on the Six Star, I'm up 1.5 to 2 pounds a week.

try musclepharm cookies and cream breh, i mix it with milk and its amazing. also 43$ for 2.2kg

You have no reading comprehension.
I complained that no **other** sources give the "per 100g", and that americans seems to imply "per serving" (without citing how many servings too). This happens on sites selling to Europe too, and that's highly non-standard in Europe. Any European assumes that's the per 100g value.
Eventually I got a fucking Nutrition Fact label showing the exact amount and I'm glad it has been posted.

no.

$*

ON! is 80g of protein per 100g product, not 24 YOU STUPID BRAINLESS SLAVIC FUCK!!

Is a tranny hooker worth the $? Yes if you like getting fucked up the ass

If you pay more than $40 for 5lbs of protein powder then there is something wrong with you.
And from what I remember from my noob days, ON! costs $60

Not that I partake but you don't necessarily need to be sodomised by one to use their services effectively.

You're late to the party, read the replies before shitposting

I'll shitpost whenever I want to.

€*

The ON cookies & cream taste like absolute shit. The mocha cappuccino is amazing though.

Why bother than, just get one with one extra hole.

What kind of protein powder only has a 6/25 protein/other ratio?

Not him, but MuscleTech is solid too

hows this Veeky Forums I buy this

>why can't you just post the per 100g version.
Our nutrition labels are fucking retarded, m8.

Consumer reports confirmed that it is the major brand with the least amount of poisonous metals in it. I can tell because if I don't wash out my shaker cup for a few days I can smell it rot which means it has less preservatives compared to muscle milk which didn't smell nearly as bad.

It also mixes better than any other brand I've had

Myprotein is pretty good, the big 50 dollar bag lasts me for an absurdly long time.

Say that to a skelly. Its hard.

CMON

Hey OP, if you go on bodybuilding dot com you can see how much products cost per serving size. That way you can figure out which protein powder is cheapest.

labdoor dot com is a nice review site. I got some creatine based off their recommendation and it was quality

myprotein is so awful tasting though. It's got a disgusting sweetness to it.

3 scoops gives the best flavor. Blend it with peanut butter for a dope butterfinger taste.

I get that from costco for like $40 for that 6lb bag. Costco memberships are the way to go

same 40$
for the whole bag, i was just making sure its not trash core

They sell unflavored you fool. I add vanilla extract
and poof problem solved.

How many scoops per day ? Also recommended myprotein flavor ? Not the banoffe and the rest of the shit.

Only the vanilla flavor is trash tier. The sweetener they use leaves a weird after taste.

I got the 25 $ one. 2.5kg makes it 1 dollar per 100grams . pretty worth if you want to last 3 months by taking 25g of protein per day.
> Inb4 he falls for the 30g per day meme