Lifting while high

>lifting while high

fucks my gains up, does't feel good at all.
Now doing cardio or cycling while high is divine. \What ever floats your boat.

I never smoked a single joint in my life but... Aren't you supposed to be too relaxed to have a physical activity?

puts too much focus on the weight itself and makes it even heavier. I never squat high

>Doing anything important while high
Getting high is for sitting around watching movies or relaxing by the beach, because those things are hard to fuck up.

no
smoke moar

depends

there are weeds that give you a mind high and weeds that give you a body high

some body highs will just feel good and not drain you of energy, some other body highs will make you tired as fuck

>tfw high af right now

(Nobody cares)

>anxiety
>fear that everyone knows I'm high
>makes me hyper aware of all my muscles and blood pressure
>puts me in an internal dialog in my mind

shit sucks.

weed is highly overrated

It's really only for high schoolers trying to out compete each other and be cool to attract mates or it's for complete losers who do nothing or it's for white trash and niggers

Nope. Everyone has a drug of choice, whether its as basic as caffiene or as esoteric as nsi-189. Weed is very unique and is not a terrible DOC, its not mine, but its not only for nignogs like lean or crack or some shit.

you sound like a recovering junkie

weed makes me feel great, I smoke a lot. I'm halfway through getting a PhD in math, am married, my wife is a doctor, and I can squat 450 lbs. It's definitely not just for trashy people, I know a lot of math people that smoke as well.

>le I'm a math phd and I smoke weed 420 maymay

cool memes

>getting high

you're never gonna make it

post proof

>yfw you fell for the "weed is overrated" meme

> never going to make it

Tried it a couple times, wasn't for me.

personally it helped a little when I got in the zone with my workout. Mentally it was easier to convince myself to do an extra rep at the end of set when I started to feel fatigued.

but on the other side doing a high-intensity workout felt terrible. I might've been too high at the time but i ended up getting a kind of sensory overload. My heart started to feel like it was beating way too hard.

I knew I was fine and it was mostly mental but it felt really unpleasant. I ended up finishing the workout early.

Sober is better for a having a more consistent workout experience.

>I hate highschool cause' everyone was better than me
Go back to /b/ you faggot

I always smoke a bowl in my car right before entering the gym. Makes my music more enjoyable. Definitely also makes things more introspective as well. I don't recommend it. You start to think more than you should be.

I have 2 grams of MDMA right here right now, what will happen if I take some then lift?

You'll probably end up sucking a dick

You could have a heart attack

yeah ok mom

You could overheat, you could have a heart attack, you could faint

If it's actually mdma you won't feel like lifting. If it's meth riddled research chems as it likely is you'll grind your teeth, talk to people too much and make an ass of your self