/Cutting Thread/

Let us see your progress

I'm a former fatass was 247 lbs and started lifting while slowly cutting on just a little deficit. I'm still very fat and propaply going to cut for 2 more months. 209 lbs. Right now I am cutting on 500 kcal deficite. Do you think its time to go for a bigger deficite?

Here a pic from my back

bump

brahs im stalling real hard

will it be stupid to drop to 1400 calories for a few weeks just to get this cut over with?

u need to go to the gym as well not just eat less

lol "former"

no do it

Blaha is that you?

Down to 80.8kg now, at 182cm.
Will drop a few kgs still then eat a bit more to focus on actual strength training without feeling lethargic with minimal gains.

Do it.

Keep dropping

I know that feel bro. Keep going it will take time but will be worth it.
nice progress

Be careful with that loose skin and stretch marks tho

November 245lb >current 170lb 5'11''
0 loose skin, i have stretch marks tho, thats ok, they have been there for years

just wow your progress is impressiv. How long did it take you?

bait

well yeah the stretch marks are made when you gain weight

gj tho

So I am currently cutting, and it has been going really well. However, I noticed that my boobs have gotten much smaller and less round. How do I maintain my boobs while cutting? Any tips?

Could we get your thoughts on feminism pls.

let me massage them everynight with coconut oil

Cutting since March, 190lbs down from 225. I can't tell if I'm stalling or if I'm ok a 1lbs/week loss rate. Any advice for me?

You look kinda like Zachary Quinto desu

You look like shit

dyel

225-190 = 35lbs
how do you weigh 35lbs?

Keep going, 1-2 lbs a week is alright.
And keep hitting the gym.

how tall are you?

I'm 2'4" king of manlets

Thanks I know, it just sucks when I stop seeing progress

First pic was after my first decent bulk, middle pic is current after cut for summer and showing off aesthetics in beach town full of drunk tourists. 6'2 190

Festivals incoming next month.

5'11

>how can I keep sacks of fat while losing fat

Bait or very, very stupid girl

you're living the good life

nice

Fuck off, Chad

heh not really, this is the first summer in 3 years where I'm actually having enough free time to travel and party

no u

If that really is you I'd kill myself for losing all those gains. You looked so much better before.

My Progress so far. Down from 315lbs to 248 at 5'11"

Shave your face.

On phone but here it is so far.

Pic related
188cm
115ish kg
March

good,now reach the sub 200 mark and become a human

Today
95kg as of this morning

looking good bro,goal body right there,gonna try to reach that a year after i get out of the army

persevere. You will breakthrough eventually just don't give up

progress in two months

Started at 112 kg in november
Down to 83 kg
Last 2 weeks i fucked up bad now i'm 86 again
This morning back on track, i'll make it.

70 kg objective at 177 cm

Started training at 84kg 6 months ago. Now at 93kg.

Muscles are noticeably alot bigger. Every lift has gone up. But I'm still looking slightly chubby.

Do I keep eating lots of good foods, keep upping my lifts, keep calories the same and eventually I'll just have muscle and look good? Or do I cut, watch lifts go down then build back up?

I'm so close to 2 plate bench, and I love eating 6 eggs for breakfast. But six pack would be nice desu senpai

Holy shit user, nice progress. How did you do it? I'm currently on the same path but progress is slow as shit.

205 lbs to 155 lbs @ 6'1"

>I'd kill myself for losing all those gains
I compete in two sports and being that big helped me in neither. But each to his own.

Mirin brah gg

How much do you think i need to lose to be flat?
This is 64.5/142 at 178/5'10, read this part again...

Getting kinda tired of having to cut way lower than everyone else

Nice progress! Routine/diet?

do nipples get smaller with weight loss?

Routine is SS W/F/Sun, TKD T/T/Sat. Walk the dog every day, do a bunch of little bits of cardio here and here (push-ups, skipping, etc), my lungs are shit from 3 bouts of pneumonia, asthma and growing up in a pack-a-day household so any sort of dedicated cardio, like jogging or such, my lungs give out long before my muscles are even sore.

Diet is a super relaxed keto by chance; lots of veggies, lots of meat, no grains. I aim for about 1800cal a day, sometimes hit 1900. Don't count for extra exercises I do. Even allow for a square of Lindt and 1 can of Pepsi Max during the day. Apart from that, black coffee and green tea.

74 kg to 65 kg, 3 months

just track your calories. Calculate your tdee and make sure you eat at a deficit. I started at 1300 cals, then realized i don't have a tdee of a sedentary woman (used to lose weight too fast the first month) so i waised to 1600-1800 depending on phisical activity. I use myfitnesspal and a kitchen scale. Cook all your meals, no processed food. Lots of vegetables. Drink a lot of water.
Gym no necessary, i walk a lot with my dog (now running) and do some exercises at home with dumbells and free body weight.
You will screw up and fall, just make sure you stand up again every time.
Good luck bro

how long?

No progress pics right now but i started at 300 and am currently 245

My scale only goes up to 250 though so it's kinda innacurate. If i shift my weight to the left it goes down to 240 and if i shift to the right it goes up to 250

I don't like tats but can tats hide stretch marks? I have some and i would consider it

Just keep losing. Big tits are pointless on a fat bitch. Small tits on a skinny girl are way better

this is the week I will make it

thanks senpai

6'4" 260 -> 179 over 1.5 years

Idk whass happening with im 5'9 started cutting at 165 now im 158 all this in 3 days
water weight?

>TFW 182lb -> 173lb in past two months
>TFW can't wait to reach 160lb so I can slow bulk into eternity

5' 11 BTW.
Not gunna post pics cause I'm a hairy poointehloo.

Eat cleaner.
Low cals will drop fat but body composition doesn't fix instantly.
Lift and eat healthy.

I just want to say how much I love EC stacks. I was struggling to keep up my 1200kcal cut, on the stack I basically need to force myself to eat up to 1100kcal. No more hunger pangs and feeling distracted. It feels so good to not have my mind 24/7 resisting temptations.

Nice, looking better at 190 imo

Started in March at 255lbs

Sitting at around 230lbs in June

Plan to cut until 205ish

>been stalling for the last 6 months
>back on track and slowly starting to crawl down again

Starting was 374lbs, at exactly 300 now. Want to get down to 220~ by the end of the year.

Furious pete plz go

How much strength loss should I expect while cutting?

all of it.

84kg to 73kg 188cm

Isolate your core.

Do some weighted planks, weighted sit-ups with pause, toe to bar, etc. Just add them at the end of your workouts and it makes a massive difference.

Start doing a ton of chin ups and add some bicep work if you don't already do it. Seems like you don't do deadlifts either. Start doing them.

Fatty here, I'm cutting from 200 23% bf trying to get to 150 15% bf. Doing PPL 3 times a week and long cardio 3 days. Saw some pics and heard suggestions that doing SL or SS is better if i'm not doing the full 6 days of PPL.

Any opinions on this? Want to get ottermode sooner rather than later, trying to lift and diet seriously due to being a lardass who go dumped for chad and want that sweet feel again.

yeah, mine hide the stretch marks, they hurt extra to get them on top of them but whatever

Is this meme or real? I've been eating 1500 cal for the past few months and my lifts have plummeted, was getting worried I have bone cancer or something

you should try lifting senpai

Just two more weeks on this diet and I'll be lifting on a surplus for the first time in my life.

Started at 430 pounds, currently at 220. I've been using yohimbine for the last week and I'm dropping nearly 5 pounds a week - I guess when you store 3 times the fat of a normal human you have 3 times the amount of emergency fat reserves.

I fucked up though, I didn't even think to take a proper progress picture until I hit 315. Not much of a collage either, I'm waiting to finish this up before I take the last picture.

Keep it up, brothers. We're all gonna make it.

The lower in calories you go the more protein you need in your diet. At 1,500 calories you should really be getting about .8 grams of protein per pound of lean body-mass.

There's not too much danger in going lower as long as you significantly up your protein intake - you can manage 900 calories a day as long as you're getting 200 grams of protein, for example.

Granted, you start to feel like complete and total shit, and while you're muscle mass is sparred you lose a lot of strength due to CNS fatigue and lack of glycogen.

i upped my calories, hope to gain muscle

Noooooo Jesus OP your first pic is by far the best :( your abs are too pronounced now and you have transcended into cockroach belly territory

>every time I post a photo

Somebody redpill me on the famous EC stack. Is it a meme or does it actually work?

it works m8
it kills appetite

I'm never going to make it

How about fat loss ?

its slight, but it works.

Height?

lol

Stats? Miring

Jesus fuck mate, you run a marathon today?!

nah, im sure he has a fitbit that overadds calories as exercise lmao

Charge your phone.
What did you do to lose that many calories?

You either came off cycle or cut WAY too fast.

Damn, 155 is light, but whatever it takes, RIGHT BABE?

25 more lbs for me it seems.

I wait tables and worked a 12 hr shift, just lots of walking

Bumping for posterity.