Be American

>Be American
>Barbell kills you

Other urls found in this thread:

antiguaobserver.com/full-statement-john-ashe-collapsed-several-times-leading-up-to-his-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suicide grip, not even once. So how much was he benching?

>suicide grip
>ever
When will they learn?

What a coinsidence

Hillary's enemies sure like to kill themselves in unique ways. I remember one of them zipped themselves in a duffel bag and threw themselves in a bathtub.

The weight of all Hillaries lies
If only he'd had a spotter

F

Yeah weird

One had their head fall off just totally randomly

I love being Australian. I get to make fun of both Amerilards and Europoors at the same time.

What did you say you upside faggot? I seem to remember someone losing to a bird

Is that Seal?

Your dames have the most annoying accents I've ever had the displeasure of hearing; and I'm from Boston. Fuck off down under these nuts ya red clay'd fuck

KEK this is all you have on us, emus are good at dodging bullets faggots, your school children could learn a thing or two

i fucking love this

>this is all you have on us
Don't try to open this image

Also

>WHOS THAT GOYMON!

back to /pol/

Pure coincidence

Do you think she has connections to the assassins?

>nothing is true, everything is un official found dead was set to testify against hilliary clinton same day, "barbell fell on his neck:

On a more serious note, when is there going to be an investigation?
I'd like to know what assassins she hired.

>saying negative things about the greatest country of all time

kek

aussies never fail to bring the bants

>emu war
What. The. Fuck?

>emu victory
How? What? Is this real life?

I want paid government shit posters to leave

lmaooooo fucking savage straya. Don't forget to check for spiders in your boots in the morning.

were just never taken seriously enough to really give a fuck like ameris and euros.

Fucking shilled to the max.

No one gives a shit about Australia

This thread is about the moloch worshiping kike who has un politicians assassinated

>aussie shitposter ignores these obvious flaws of australia
How typical.

i love it when theres truth to banter

>paid shitposter
Nigga i do this shit for FREE

>Benching his whole life with proper grip.
>24 hours before testifying on Clinton; uses suicide grip.

Sure...

Did you actually reference you're own shitty responses and asked for them to be noticed. We noticed them

I hate it when aussies ignore incriminating bants about their shitty internet and being NUMBER TWO, not enough people know about this powerful tool for destroying australians

Just read the article

they were petty criminals who got tied up with some mafia types
they were only smuggling in hundreds of thousands of dollars, total pocket change
They were using to fund political campaigns.
aside from somebody dying ti's not really a big deal.

What's really surprising is that Hillary can't get a better hustle going than this

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

wow it seems like Hillary is really heavy handed.
getting killed over a few hundred thousand dollars is drug smuggling tier.

Honestly killing everyone you work with is bad for business, anyone who knows hiliaries history or researches her won't be doing her any favors from now on unless they want to die.

DELETE THIS OR GET DRONED FAGGOT

NOWWWWW

Damn. Based hillary hires scum and villians for black operations.
Maybe this is the leader we need.

I'd be afraid to even SHITPOST for Hillary considering how found she is of killing her associates.

Veeky Forums is good at discovering shills.

Imagine getting found out as a Hillary shill?
She'd fucking kill you before letting it get traced back to her.

>He thinks the only people who find him retarded have to be the one he's insulting
I'm not Aus familam I'm Canadian. Your weak ass bants were embarrassing , and you tried to get a pat on the back by making another post about your stale shit.

>he thinks trump doesn't have extensive ties with the NY mafia.

How do you think he's got this far in the election?
tons of money and criminal muscle, that's how.

The laundry list for trump haters disappearing mysteriously is just as long as hiliaries.

>make this post
>everyone stops posting

WELP

>4 mbps

If I had magic powers I'd love to spectate on the behind the scenes war and negotiations and deals being worked out over who becomes president this year.

>implyong the mafia is anytging but a local concern
I'm talking worldwide nigga. Superpowers need hard motherfuckers willing to do the devils work.

My sources have provided me with a video camera still taken moments before this "accident" occurred. Take it for what you will.

>he thinks the mafia isn't international

niggers and urban gangs are local (sometimes)

the mafia and the cartels are international

>Superpowers need hard motherfuckers willing to do the devils work.

And they aren't superpowers, they are just powerful individuals, right now they use the criminals to get their work done.

part of the reason you become president is that you get the heavy hitters like the OSI, CIA, NSA, special forces, and all that to do dirty work for you.

The real superpower is the nation and secret masters who have control of all the alphabet agencies.

lets see urs Cuxold

I think narcos was about the Coke trade in the 1980's. Apparently bill Clinton did some shady shit in the Congo to if I remember corectly

Where were you when Amerikeks BTFO yo oblivion by based aussies?

It depends on the branch, desu. It's not THAT corrupt. I think corruption probably stems more from the lobbyist in congress and dirty shit going on at all levels. Flint water is a great example!

AMERICA YES

You wonder why the children of America are so obsessed with death? You wonder why rock groups that look like corpses and zombie comic-book heroes are so goddamn popular here? It's just the same way your Victorians loved their tombs and seances and murders. The American Empire is dead and does not know it. Like your empire before it, it's only aware of it in its sleep.

>trump voters are this delusional

hows 39% in recent polls feel 8)

>cops, doctors repeatedly probe mans anus in worst traffic stop ever

That's an understatement.

>It's not THAT corrupt.

Corruption is the protocol and operating parameters upon which all the other functions of government are based.

In a culture where power is everything, total control mandates the corruption of participants.

>He had to pay for the """procedure"""

so spotter killed him . this was an assignation clearly . aka murder.

I mean, how can I know, with 100% certainty, that I have someone in my pocket, if they are morally righteous? They have to be corrupt to be controlled.

It's in my interest to make sure EVERYONE is corrupt.

Lmao @ this level of bantz

HE COMES FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

You mean the fucking corporate interests? It's depressing.

I mean as someone who desires power

It's in the interest of power mongers to corrupt their environment. Think of it as a form of sabotage.

>article says police shot a man
>also says it was a para military force
Im sure all of these articles are 100% true and in no way on natiinal enquirer level

>he doesn't know the american police are a paramilitary force.

The american populace is so ready to have it's shit pushed in when "the democracy" falls from grace.

Alternatively nothing can challenge the american government and police force so it's a pretty darn safe place to live.

just don't step out of line.

>Keith McMaskle
>Stabbed 113 times

Damn, Keith must have fucked up big time

>from Boston
>type like Weymouth trash

Fucking awful

For those claiming conspiracy:

antiguaobserver.com/full-statement-john-ashe-collapsed-several-times-leading-up-to-his-death/

Ashe appeared to have been afflicted by a neurological ailment prior to his death

This. I fucking hate my country, but there's nothing We can do. The liberal faggots that erupted in the last 40 years have allowed the government to become too strong, and the people to become too weak. Plus, none of these limp wristed niggers will ever fight against the government that gives them everything for free, and then let's them do anything they want in exchange for keeping them in power.

nice link, bruv

just like prison break

DELETE THIS

>able to identify Weymouth trash's typing style
Put your work boots and sweatpants back on and get back in your truck, faggot. WEYMOUTH SUCKS. south shore TRASH

this list is bullshit but i'm no clinton supporter look it up on snopes

fuckin aye

as a kiwi bro, this is hard to admit, but good shit you sheep shagging criminal

>T-Trump is just as bad
>No source or examples

Piss off nerd.

>5:30pm
>be working out at the UN HQ gym in New York, shit is cash and complimentary
>just killed your squat PR, feeling pretty good
>time to bench
>bust out your warmup and working sets, set up for a 1rm cause its been a while
>see the Clintons enter the gym
>Bill looking swole af, Hillary looking worse than a cardio bunny; a cardio hare
>Hillary walks over to you as Bill sets up to curl in the squat rack
>"Would you like a spot?" She asks
>oh shit this is awkward, gonna jail this bitch tomorrow fuck
>"U-uuh s-s-sure, yeah"
>buckle up, here we go
>bust out one rep, realise im about 20 lbs too ambitious
>as im reracking the bar, elbows weak, arms are heavy, Hillary presses it back down
>struggle to push back
>"What the fuck??" I stammer out, however the gym seems to be empty except for Bills curls
>bar approaches my neck, can feel the pressure building on my trachea
>cant breathe, everything is slowly fading to black
>Hillary bends down, hear a whisper in my ear
>"Lightweight, baby"

One of them shot themselves in the head and dragged themselves a mile and a half into the woods

Why not just eat that fish to death instead of tuna?
Surely it is edible?

If you're a nigger maybe.

Too bony, the only way to make it edible is to pressure cook it until it is mush.

They can have machines debone that shit and turn into fish sticks, brah
You like fish stick, right? You like fish sticks in your mouth?

>I came to this thread to learn benching form with dumbbells because that's all I have

>Read two hemispheres arguing with each other

>Hillary Clinton had somebody murdered

>I still can't bench

>I'll never be strong

Land of the free
Home of the brave

RUH ROH

Youre right. He was supposed to testify against her accountant for corruption charges.

It's real. The Aussie military lost because their war aims were not achieved and the emus continued to occupy the territory at will. Funny as hell.

playing with fire user. playing with fire.

HAHA GAY FISH HAHAGAGGAH LMAOLLL

argue over Aussies in the designated /pol/ thread

>First Kinder Eggs
>Now barbells

carp is bony and its flesh taste of mud