What brand of protein do you guys use?

What brand of protein do you guys use?

I'm looking researching new brands at the moment...taste is probably my least concern. Only really care about cost and macros.

Myprotein impact whey is probably your best option then. Don't get the cookies and cream.

ON

myprotein seems shady af

what seems shady about it

Labdoor.com

Was using Jarrow vanilla whey.
Now using Myprotien Impact vanilla as it's much less expensive.
Probably gonna try the unflavored and if it's shit switch back to Jarrow cause I'm concerned about the artificial flavoring.

Poor fag here. Muscletech is on sale on Groupon for ~$30 doll hairs. 5lbs bag 54 servings I think.

I use whatever Bodybuilding dot com has on sale when I'm out of protein. The last protein I bought was a 10 pound bag of combat, vanilla flavored. Also if you care about cost I know that vitaminshoppe and bodybuilding dot com show the cost per serving so comprimg costs between brands is easy.

>drinking glorified chocolate milk

Just eat some eggs and chicken breast, faggot.

Don't give me any shit that you can't afford real food it either, I'm shamefully poor.

>he fell for the "protein powder is a meme" meme

Oh fuck off. In 60 seconds I can make a shake with 350 calories, 15g carbs and 75g protein, which I can drink in a few minutes. It costs just over two dollars. There's literally no reason to shit on protein powder.

>he fell for the "you need more than 1gram of protein per LEAN pound of body mass" meme

I used this example because you or the user I replied to mentioned chicken breasts. Most large, cooked chicken breasts have around 75g protein.

Furthermore, you don't know how much I weigh, what my bf% is, nor what I am trying to accomplish and therefore, what my current diet is.

You are trying to change the topic at hand because I proved to you in one sentence that the powdered Jew meme is bullshit. In fact, you're only making my argument more airtight. Because if you only need 25g protein and are using protein powder than the cost is something like 65 cents.

Bulk Nutrients - ausfag protein

A big bag of Myprotein whey. You have to buy it on sale, though. Fortunately it's nearly always on sale.

I'm not the one you're replying to but I had some shitty protein powders from ON. It tastes like shit and turns into a clumpy foam when I mix it. And it feels like I'm not making any gains with their powder while I make gains with ON.

I agree with this as a fellow Ausfag. Choc honeycomb is the shit too.

Is strawberry a decent flavor, fellow Ausfriends?

get regular choc you spud

I like strawberry, my top 3 are choc honeycomb, strawberry and salted caramel. I actually really hate their plain chocolate flavour.

>Implying chocolate tastes like real chocolate

and only two percent fat

I'll pick it up then, thanks fampai

never EVER get more than 2kg of a flavor you haven't tried
might wanna get some samples too to try some others

They sell a sample pack which is 1 scoop of every flavour. Get that

The only ones I liked were chocolate and vanilla

it's glorified because it has more protein and less carbs and fat than chocolate milk but is still delicious.

i would rather drink milkshakes for protein than eat tbqh

Dickā„¢ brand

>taste is probably my least concern
Bullshit. You will care once you have to drink it more regularly to hit your macros. Gold Standard French Vanilla is god tier and like 60bucks for a 5lbs tub.

gimme sauce

No

myprotein unflavoured.

getting the unflavoured and mixing it with your own cocoa powder/vanilla essence/coconut milk/banana or other fruit is better because:

A) you can have a different flavour every time
B) it tastes better than the shitty artificial flavours they put in
C) it's healthier, no unneeded ingredients

why do memers like you even exist? artificial flavors, regardless of whether or not they're "needed," don't make the product unhealthier. go back to your shitty clickbait articles and health magazines you troglodyte.

pls

>he thinks artifical chemicals are good for you

>its another supplement thread is invaded by dyel faggot episode

oh boy

Are you legit retarded

>CHEMICALS

ON is goat if you can afford it.
myprotein tastes like shit and doesn't dissolve but it has an ok quality

myprotein or on