Having kids scares the fuck out of me desu

having kids scares the fuck out of me desu

then don't have em dip

>this is fit related
As I've gotten older I'm more excited about having a little Jr. Running around. Maybe let age and nature take its course.
Or maybe just don't have kids I don't give a Fuck.

this

How old are you? When i was younger i didnt want kids at all. Im 25 now and i still dont want them for 3-5 more years but im much more open to it now. Sister has 2 kids and i love being their uncle.

Don't have more than 1
Don't eat like a cow when ur pregs
Don't do it if you relationship isnt a fucking rock solid.
Don't expect not to fuck it up, you just have to fuck it up very little so they can fix the rest later.
/thread

>breh that's the point. you only love em when they're not yours

woops also this

don't worry user you have your entire life to prepare.
unless you're a woman, in that case you have until you're 30 and then you're dry. gl

make sure you have a lot

Much rather be an uncle than a father. Basically be a part time dad and just do the fun stuff.

literally my wife's son: the post

Yeah same, always my biggest fear growing up. So it's just never gonna happen. I want to live life for myself, thanks.

If you're white then I'm afraid you've been jew'd friendo. If you're not white pls don't have any :^)

I'll have kids as soon as I have a job to take care of them, won't repeat the mistakes of my parents

this, you friggin' dip

MGTOW, my nigger. Get with the times.

Edit: or even WGTOW, if you're a chick.

Fuck having kids. Seriously. The third world is having enough for all of us.

Having kids is your vote in evolution.

>third world is having enough
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why immigrants will take over the western world

im only 19 and while im far from ready to have a child, i seriously cant wait. really hope its with the girl im with

>mom has told me that she wants grandchildren and can't wait for me to get married
>I'm KV
>I haven't told her this but she knows since I haven't ever invited a girl to my house
>mom still clings on to the non-existent chance that this will all suddenly change and I'll start a family
>know deep down that she's sad that she'll never be a grandmother or see me get married

Are any of you going through something like this?

>Be me
>Gf is 4 months pregnant
>I lift longer and harder
>I must protect them

I had a son at 17, unplanned.

As a 26 year old it was the best mistake of my life. I've always been really active and done lots of travelling and experiences, but at my current point in life there is nothing that makes me happier than spending time with my son. I'm bored of chasing pussy, i used to have dreams of a boxing career but now that bores me, i used to enjoy partying and going out with friends and now that bores me. Nothing compares to the bond you have with your son, teaching him to be a good person and to grow up to be a good guy. I had the option of going to a festival this weekend and get fucked up with friends/drink alcohol/try and fuck a pussy and instead i've said no and opted to take my son camping. Hes a good kid and i'm seriously proud of him. Don't be scared to have kids fampai

Scared of growing up in society?

You're not alive to please your mother, remember that. If she wanted obedience she should've bought a dog, not get pregnant. Go live your own life, user. She may be important, but she is not a deciding factor in your decisions.

I've been through a similar guilt trip when I dropped out. Don't let it get to you.

This topic seems pretty irrelevant to fitness do I'll just ask anyone if they have the screen cap of the sperg who had to get weighed in the water tank with his sister. He was obsessed by how she wore her hair and how she enjoyed every minute of it.

thats sweet. i was just thinking about how much i dont want a family or to get married and this made me change my mind a little

This is probably the most beautiful women in hollywood over the last 50 years

Our ancestors also didn't have jobs yet here we are.

Good to hear user. U r a great father