That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that guy who posts memes on Veeky Forums all day

Do you even lift

>me when i actually do that

I was going to wear soccer shorts to the gym tonight, but maybe I'll wear basketball shorts just for you bbz.

I wear basketball shorts all the time to workout.

Comfy and economical I getem at garage sells and goodwill.

Boogie is so disgusting, like no muscle and just all fat, fuckin gross.

How much weight do I have to lift before I can wear sweatpants and tank top to the gym?

Likewise tomorrow I will wear gym shorts, and it is a lower body day! woot woot!

I exclusively wear bball shorts when doing upper body. They are the most comfy and who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks I'm there to lift not for fashion.

What the fuck else am I supposed to wear to the gym, blue jeans?

0 pounds. thats the official dyel dudebro uniform

What kind of shorts are you supposed to wear to the gym? Hmmmm...
Hmmmm..... Hmmmm......
Maybe fucking gym shorts you sperg

There's a fucking difference?

Not an important one really. The type of person who notices or cares about this shit isn't worth giving the time of day.

Fucking losers. I can almost understand the butthurt though. Not a lot of people are man enough to understand why they are getting called out.

For anybody who actually feels this way about people wearing basketball shorts to the gym, I'm legitimately curious... why?

Da fuck is the difference between basketball shorts and gym shorts?? I wear basketball shorts exclusively too I thought everyone did

I wear basketball shorts because fuck it that's why. If they're clean and in my shorts drawer I'm gonna wear it. You gotta problem with my dick falling out? Too bad.

>You gotta problem with my dick falling out? Too bad
Yeah I was asking why anybody would care if a person wore basketball shorts to the gym, but I guess you answered it.

Basketball shorts vs gym shorts. What's the difference?

>fuck you

This is me all the time. What difference does it make between bball shorts and other athletic shorts?

>that guy who mixes his protein in the locker room after just finishing cumming in Chad's poopyhole

haven't been on Veeky Forums in a month, great to see this meme is still going strong

>that guy who yawns in between sets

>he doesn't know the difference
I bet you wear earbuds too.

>That guy who wears lifting shorts to the gymnasium

No, fuck you leatherman

>that guy who has to drink water between every set

that is fucking disgusting

>that guy that makes that guy threads on Veeky Forums

>that guy who waits for that guy to make "that guy with the bowler hat guy" post

kek'd

>tfw this is me

Honestly just tired af from uni or work and dont want to skip gym. See it as a good thing, they stuck to their workout even though they are tired.

You are taking it seriously man. I'm the same way from having a shitty 8-5 blue collar job, especially if I don't get hopped up on preworkout.

You mean literally every nigger, mexican, and 40-something house husband who works out?

>That guy who claims he does all his weight training at home because he has a home gym
>Never looks swole
>Only does cardio at the gym

Marc you're in a gym, no-one's judging you, we're all here to better ourselves so stop being so insecure, fuck.

>that guy who passes out from dehydration

>Boogie is so disgusting, like no muscle and just all fat, fuckin gross.
Well he's gotta have a fair bit of muscle under all that to cart around 350 pounds of fat, doesn't he?

What game map is that behind Boogie's head?

>That guy who stretches in between sets.
>MFW I am that guy

Ay that gril went to the same high school as me. So did redfaced vein forehead meme man.

tfw I would love a girl like this

>that guy who yawns in basketball shorts in between sets

She seems like the kind of girl that would demand that you fill her womb with semen.

>tfw this is my fetish

>that lanky guy pale as fuck who looks like he's fucking dying and yet he's here trying to lift

>when people try to better themselves XDDDDDD

>that guy who is sleeping with your oneitis

>having oneitis

Battle toads

Hey guys, I know this isn't what the thread was originally about, but since we're talking about shorts I figure you'd be the people to ask.

I helped a friend of mine move out recently and he gave me a fingerbox. It used to be his sister's before she left for college and only has a 1 inch diameter. It's a little snug and serves me well enough since my last one was 1 and 1/8 inch diameter (inb4 manlet hands).

My question is, should I just bite the bullet and buy the exact right size fingerbox or just stick it out with this one? I'm not sure if the small size difference will matter that much long term.

I'm a little strapped for cash atm, so if I can get away with using it and save some money that'd be great, but idk.

Start saving and buy one your size as soon as possible. There is nothing better than the feeling of a perfectly fitted fingerbox.

Now listen here you dirty, no good summerfag. I ve been on Veeky Forums for the past 8 years and by god i WILL NOT TOLERATE you treating me with such utter DISREPECT .

You WILL respect me , for i am an OLDFAG , who was shitposting when you were still in high school talking about lord of the rings with your gay little friends.

So YOU can fuck off to reddit, which is much more suitable for filthy newfags like yourself, or you can RESPECT your oldfags and maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you stay on our website.

Kapische?

What the fuck are you on about?

I live an empty life and need to feel superior to people in some way.

Pics or shens.

Does anyone else like to go commando under their basketball shorts to the gym?

Skyrim
Which belongs to the nords, not a fatass

>that guy whose basket ball shorts outline his dick perfectly
Thanks!

See

>tfw your fetish requires a vasectomy

>That guy refilling his gallon of water at the water fountain

>that guy who posts thumbnails

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k