youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'll come back stronger.

>you will see a 1000lb raw squat in the ipf in your lifetime

Feels good.

fake thread

this

real thread:

does anyone have the link to what happened to kelly branton?

I'll post in yours only because I don't want to post in threads with american fraud lifters

He came in third is all I know.

Did I miss something?

ppl were saying in sekrit tree house chat that something happened. Idk man.

Also i did provs yesterday. I was looking for you in the audience but I was heartbroken when I came across no such lad.

He nearly died failing a squat dudes

spotters nearly died too

Holy fuck

Well, this is still up, I'mma see if I can watch

powerlifting-ipf.com/media/livestream.html

youtu.be/Ytpk3AaodwY?t=4387
seemed to be fine after this though

on his final squat attempt he failed it but the spotters couldnt get the bar up right away and the spotter was holding him while the bar wascrushing him and he was tyring to escape so he fell down and stayed down for a little bit but got up and looked uninjured for his other lifts

Didn't you see him twitching the fuck out after his failed 415?

It made the whole live stream spooked

>Going all the way to asshole fucking Kelowna

lolololol

How'd you do lad?

he had a spider on his back

it was in surrey

and westerns is in KAMLOOPS
GET IT RIGHT YOU FUCK
everyone is going to know you're an islander if you fuck up kamloops and kelowna. Do you want that, poutine? Do you want everyone on the mainland to know you drink lucky?

Holy shit

IPF confirmed for paid off to kill Canadians

it's a fucking conspiracy

I

WANT

A

HANDGUN

NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it was in surrey

Oof, yeah def not gonna be there.

Answer my fucking question. How'd you do you little shit, or are you gonna make me creep the BCPA photos?

>going to Surrey

studying what to do with all my money now that I'm out of school

>physics 1
>calc 2
Woo fun stuff.

When/if you have to take physics 2 (e&m) hit me up. I used to TA for that class at OSU and have handwritten notes with examples that cover all the course material.

I didn't see any BCPA photos or a photographer desu. Idk if there are any.

currently editing the video. Can't decide which song I want to play in the background. Thinking of vodka by kopiklaani or or bear claw tavern by scythia.

>not wanting to live with the fear of probably being stabbed by some currynigger thinking he's a gangster

Next Semesters?

>Physical Chemistry 1: Thermodynamics and
Kinetics
>Physical Chemistry Lab
>Biochemistry 1
>Inorganic Chemistry
>Inorganic Synthesis Lab
>Research Techniques in Chemistry
>World Literature
>Directed Independent Study

non chemfags leave

>He says, as he unironically trains in Abbotsford.

I'll be taking it the semester after, so I'll definitely hit you up

Calc based or algebra based? I taught the calc one.

Algebra, but there shouldn't be a huge difference. I've been told they're similar but you learn shortcuts in calc based and its harder with more memorization and less actual learning

>more memorization
Ehhh... I guess that's somewhat true since to truly understand it you have to have calc 3 and be okay at math, and that's rare for people first taking physics 2.

But if you actually have the math background it's less memorization than the algebra one. I can still help out with the algebra one, but my notes I have in a pdf form are specifically for calc.

Thanks mang, I really appreciate it

nn

youtu.be/u8HJ5XhFl4I

best gym in BC desu.

Total? Wilks? BW? Placing?

530/324/97.3/2nd out of 2 :)

I remember Physics 1 - as long as your calculus is good you'll be fine.

E&M can be difficult, it was the first class that I had no idea what was going on.

Thermodynamics is a headache. Quantum Mechanics is fun as fuck until you get to the third class - that's when it's just a mind fuck.

Though I don't know if either of you two are dumb enough to go for a Physics major. Hardest course material in uni - fewest job prospects out of it.

>Hey boardshorts (or anyone),

>Can someone post the gif / webm of that soccer ref who sniffs his nose and then licks his mouth like a disgusting savage? Asking for a friend
>disgusting savage
I'm not sure if I like your attitude user

You watch the soccer match? Holy shit, Argentina BTFO, again.

Also, I know you're a fan of face pulls for fixing posture. Do you recommend incorporating them into your routine and going heavy with them? Or is it something you do every day at moderate weight?

>97.3

"what"

??

I'm not competitive. Why should I bother cutting.

Where do you guys think my maintenance would be at as a 194 cm lifter?

I am currently close to 125kg, I clearly need to cut at least 10kg since I am not an elite lifter.

I guess I'll try with around 3500 as maintenance aka 3200-3100 as cut?

thanks friend

READ THE STICKY

OKAY

Took a week off of lifting after 17 weeks of hard training. I spent the week cycling, normie happy hours, regular social shit. Thought about lifting the whole time instead. Anyone know these feels?

I just felt bad for throwing away a sprouted avocado pit.

Is California turning you into a hippy?

I felt like I aborted an avocado tree

How high are you?

>mfw thinken bout you hurtin while high

could you humor me with an inference

>smoke a bowl of unblended perique
>feel a bit wobbly, sweating
Holy shit those injuns were onto some shit

I take a week after mock meets or meets to chill out, eat what the fuck ever, and stay away from the gym.

By the time the week has passed I'm chomping at the but to get under the bar again.

>That gif
You sure you aren't high too?

Could you humor me and make an inference?

It really looked like he could do 2x or even 3x 966lbs

I'm sure we'll see 1000lbs from him soon

eyyyy.
On TSA intermediate and failed my last squat workout. Got the first set of 4x7 then struggled through the second but only got 6 reps. Lowered the weight to get some more squat volume in, then changed out my glute barbell thrusts for some stiff legs for extra hammy volume since I obviously fucked up my squats.

Taking an extra rest day today and continuing the cycle from where I left off. Did I do good or am I doomed?
>I know nothing about programming

>deep in the hole
>deep

>yfw Titan invents a new high tech exoskeleton that let's you bench press 2000 lb

Why even bother with geared lifting lads

youtube.com/watch?v=CLW8-0i-OFE
who else here /manofgod/?

youtu.be/Ytpk3AaodwY?t=1h12m19s

>back to conventional after almost year of sumo
>back is a shit next day
wew lads

Where can I meet girls with feminine penis?
No men, girls only.

Barely ate at maintenance during this entire weekend, and barely had 3h30min of sleep from yesterday to today.
Fucking IPF killed me. And it was fucking great.

Thanks everyone who joined us on Discord, the experience was incredible and you guys made it even better :) Also the guys on cytube, I mostly just lurked but I watched the stream there and it was hilarious watching the chat go crazy when shit was going down.

Trip on Sean.

DUDE. For his first and second attempt he pretty much just sit down and stood up - like there was no weight at all on his back.
His third attempt looked like warmup weight. Ray is fucking ridiculously strong, it's amazing to watch.

Because what you're doing is using a slippery slope.
Equipped lifting doesn't add 2000lbs to your total, and there's nothing indicating that the equipment using will change to something absurd like that.

You're on the TSA 9 week INT? I'm gonna hit it after one more cycle of Canditos, and I was wondering on which days were you doing it? It says 4 days per week, is that meant as mon/tue/thur/fri?
Also which accessories did you do?
Thanks in advance

I like your enthusiasm trappy.

Posting in this general is fine but I can not fucking stand you fags when you post in a self moderated chat.

Literally can not stand you retards. Makes me wonder why I come here in the first place.

are you talking about the discord?

>tfw not invited to the discord
i-its not like i wanted to join you guys anyways, too autistic to use my mic

glad you had fun trappy

And by barely I mean 1000kcal below maintenance kek

T-thanks, y-you too

I don't even know if that's Sean or Joe anymore.

Next year desu. Big Ray could do that now.

what's up trappy my dude

Yeah, i did mon/wed/fri/sat since theres no bench on friday, enabling you to press 4x4 or whatever it is the day after. Also light squats friday and paused deadlifts on saturday.

Think of it like this, you do 5x5 squats on monday, you're sure as hell gonna need a rest day for day 2 which is 4x4 deadlifts.

Accessories wise, i pretty much just followed the program, there's not really any option for choosing which accessory specifically. It's all just rows desu. But if you're wondering why some days it has chest supported rows and other days standard bent rows, it's to prevent fatiguing your lower back.

Also, pls halp me guise

Aw, sorry user. It's cause I don't know many people from cytube, it was my first time there.

But I was pretty much inviting everyone who asked about it, so next time just send me a PM. We just didn't post the link to everyone because some people like to troll with those screaming videos, and we were trying to have a comfy time.

Is sean legit a ftm?

it's advice u silly huehue

Yep, but please don't bully him he's kinda suicidal and alcoholic, so pretty unstable.
He just want you guys attention because he admires everyone. Talking shit is just his way of crying for help.

If sean is reading this, please don't kill yourself. It's cool to leave the closet, things are gonna get better.

>with those screaming videos

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

THAT'S LITERALLY TRAPPY

th-thanks you're too nice

DELETE THIS

sean bullies me though

thats what she sounds like without the voice changer?

ahh that's how I thought it should be.
in the excel spreadsheet there are some rows with ACC next to it, which I imagine is something you choose yourself?
Also, Paused Deadlifts, 1 inch of floor. How is that meant to be done? 1 inch deficit DL?
Thanks bro

He's just kinda in love with you. He's like a young girl with her crushes. The bullying is just a way of getting your attention.

Trip on Sean

no wonder he scored a 37 kek

Whenever she gets flustered she LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEE's

that's kinda weird. is she autistic?

I already have a master's in physics. I still got a good job since I have programming skills though.

When I was dating my ex we would jokingly REEEEEE whenever something was annoying us.

Nah, you lift it an inch off the floor, pause for a "1, 2", and complete the lift.

>master's in physics.
Like a full master's degree in physics?
damn lad

Yeah, I'm almost 25. I was going for a PhD, but decided I didn't really care about physics and just like math/programming so I GTFO.

I got kicked off my master's for being too lazy :^)

Now I have a job in QA

>haha wow honey those tumblr frog me-mes sure are funny huh?

FUCK OFF

I think trappy's voice is legit. We were randomly posting SS of our desktops late at night on discord and she posted this in the same minute. So no time to edit it on photoshop.
She could still be faking the SS, but it was pretty late at night, she was so tired she was mumbling the words, and no one was even questioning her voice. So I don't think she would've even thought of editing this it was the perfect chance for her to slip.

And she sounds a lot more natural on discord than on the vocaroos, but still has a girly or young boyish voice.

A little late to realize that?
Maybe you should've been kicked off the bachelor's too ;^)

Aww that sounds cute. Hopefully I find an equally introverted gf to meme with while she gives me the succ.

Also shit man, full masters in physics? You must have some damn good willpower. Although I guess if your passionate about physics, it probobly was a tad easier to struggle through.

QA is pretty comfy. I just started a job that's more on the software dev side of things with a bit of tech support thrown in.

She was kind of an autist, desu. She was obsessed with pepes and shrek is love/life.

Unhealthy obsession with Thom Yorke, but nice wallpaper.

Trip on Fat Retard? I've talked to trappy quite a bit and I can confirm no voice mod

join the discord my dude

I'm at work my dude

damn nigga