/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Where art thou ESTP?

Previous

First for cheerleading

i figure this is a good thread for discussion.

In /fraud/'s mind, other than steroids, what do you think is best for muscle gain or fat loss, or performance enhancement or what?

I'm working as a firefighter and honestly I'll probably end up doing a cycle sometime in the next few months because a lot of the guys already do it. But I got in a discussion with a friend today while lifting at the station. Other than steroids, he couldnt think of anything that ever was worthwhile or objectively helped him. I'm by no means obsessed with lifting/fitness outside of my job, but it was an interesting discussion about PED's and what normal natty people are general capable of.

Just curious on thoughts among those who have seen the other side.

What rep range do you use? You're one of the the few guys here who look good on even low doses so I figure you're doing something right

Im only 20 right now, is roiding at 21 a terrible fucking idea? I kinda already know it is, but I mean.. Would it be that much worse than starting at 24-25?

Maybe not exactly what you were thinking of, but carb cycling/timing. It's a nice addition to any nutrition plan, even for natties.

>Muscle gain
Steroids>prohormones>sarms
>Fat loss
Dnp>psmf>clen>ECA
>Performance enhancement
Too vague
Cyclists and sprinters and shit use EPO but thats useless for bodybuilders or powerlifters
GH is beneficial for everyone I guess

real talk does test e kick in around week 4 because i'm starting to get bacne and i'm hungry as a motherfucker

No. I started at 17 wish it was earlier.

i started at 18 and wish i could have started at like fucking 16 or so because that's when i stopped growing anyway

I have recently found out that a friend of a friend is a cuck

>dude is blading, looks average as fuck
>makes slightly above average money
>his gf is way out of his league
>she doesn't work
>takes his entire paychec every fortnight and gives him $200 to survive till next pay
>she goes and get her hair and nails done every week
>always talking to other dudes online
>constantly posting pics on Insta
>goes in to town every weekend
>she's slept with a bunch of other guys, including some guys he works with
>she basically does whatever she wants with all of his money and he doesn't say or do shit

I might have to bang this girl fraud
Cucking betas is literally my fetish
tfw it's been years since I sent a girl home to her bf with my cum dripping from her

Damn I hear you guys. Still gonna do a good year of extra research. But 21 I'll be around motherfuckers

well i am the guy that started at 18. the only reason i started was because i was low test (below 300ng/dl) and felt like shit, looked like shit, and could make 0 gains. 300ng/dl is below average 100 year old men for reference.

so yeah starting gear basically made me feel like i "woke up" from a long ass illness and made me feel alive for the first time since i was ~9 years old or so.

So you get it legally? What's your dosage

I've been doing brick's program of chest/bis, back/tris, legs/shoulders. 3 days of 5-6 reps, 3 days 10-12 reps, then a rest day. It's fun as fuck

Why does this sound so pathetic
Cuck shit isn't new for fraud but something about the way you say it just screams insecurity

Your insecurity triggers me af

What were your most fucked up injections ?
Did chest the other day and fucked it up. Now have a solid lump in my chest that is red but doesn't hurt all that much.

Did other side and no pip at all... Pinned too low

How do you guys dose your finasteride and dutasteride on blasts and cruises?

>legally

nope

the mental effects of low test + the mental effects of having a semi female body from the low test has fucked my mind up

so i decided to just blast fucking gear

>Cucking betas is literally my fetish
mine too

it's pretty much the goat fetish

desu just making a girl cheat on her bf is god tier, even if the guy isn't beta and especially if he isn't intentionally a cuck

Worst pin was the first and only time pinned calves. I figured that it's s fairies big muscle and ready to get to, should be easy peasy.

I hit near a nerve and my calf started to spasm. I panicked and let go on the needle. I then watched in horror as the pin bounced wildly as me leg twitched.

>chest injections
why

are you the real nigga bulk guy?

Know a guy who pinned his pec alot, got infected lost the pec. Ifbb tier physique otherwise

why is that even pec specific?

did he ignore the infection for a long ass time too?

>>Muscle gain
>Steroids>prohormones>sarms
>>Fat loss
>Dnp>psmf>clen>ECA
Why is a diet on a drug list?

Kek
That fucking guy

Your samefagging hurts
Only responding to the bait because it made me snort at the idea that fucking someone else's gf makes me insecure

Well yeah, I meant fucking girls who are cheating
Lost my virginity to a girl who was cheating, so I guess that's probably part of the reason I love doing it

Because its a tool just like drugs, one that a lot of people aren't aware of.

Oh it hurts does it? Is it an ache or a stabbing pain?

What the fuck. I only ever hit a nerve once and it was in my quad but it didn't bounce around just twitched once
Tren+test p cycle. Need them different injection spots

Inbetween your toes bro

More of a constant irrelevant whine in the distance that I don't care about, but for some reason decides to try and make me think I should listen to it

I fucked up a calf pin. Hit a nerve and pinned the muscle sheath instead of the muscle belly. It felt like I got hit by a bat for two weeks after.

MG I'm probably one of the few here who actually somewhat enjoy you shitposting
But posting about some foaf whos a cuck and how you got a semi thinking about fucking his girl is just sad

why do fucking idiots pin the calf?

Is there a strength minimum I should have before roiding? Like 1000 lb club?

>cheerbro posts about fucking a girl who's cheating
Fuck yeah
>I post about maybe doing the same
Manlet pls no

Why is this sad exactly?

no, that's a meme

you probably shouldn't start if your bf% is high though. aromatization is a bitch

Cause we're dumb.
At the time I thought it would be easier then pinning glutes.

Because they didn't learn their lesson from calf DOMS

>easier
What?
Surely the pip would be insane?

Because he doesn't post ten paragraphs about how pumped he is to fuck some dudes gf
It happens, he posts about it and thats it
There's no planning and scheming like a roid fueled fetish goblin

PSMF??

>ten paragraphs
Right

Oh I had lots of planning and scheming going on. I stopped coming here very often when everything started happening with cheergirl though

Protein sparing modified fast
Look at how long this post is
Dude you're practically jizzing yourself thinking about it

how low?

Pretty sure I never even saw a single post from you saying you fucked her
Just weeks and weeks of build up
You made out with her a couple of times but that's as far as I was aware you'd got it.
Meanwhile entire thread is cheering you on.

I guess you're just a more likeable shitposter then me dude.
No fucking clue why, probably a height thing.

He's short too though
Its probably the autism desu
Jk bro you're alright
Seriously tho fuck you
Just playing man were cool

steroids are about the only thing a layman can take that will work reliably with no planning. That even a fucking monkey could use and be fine, literally.

everything else starts to delve into the territory of either needing to be careful as to not kill yourself or needing to be careful so as to not just waste it and piss money down the drain

Hella disappointed I never fucked her. I'm leaving in like 3 weeks for college so I'll be nearly 1000 miles away. No pussy is worth that far of a drive

Would you say steroids are idiot proof? As in even the biggest retard could have decent results?

Are there any studies on the long term effects of running a cycle in your earlier twenties as opposed to your mid twenties?

there are no long term studies period

Ah well
You're a cheerleader, you're surrounded by fit chicks

Cheerleaders are all fucked in the head man. More than the average woman is at least lol

well define decent, because more and more i see a lot of zyzz wannabes running tren, test and mast at huge dosages and they are skinnyfat 180lbers who started roiding at like 150.

decent results? For guys who otherwise wouldve looked like skinny-fat shits, i suppose a skinny-fat shit with some muscular development and a shitty veni vidi vici tatt is an improvement.

point being is if you "overdose" on roids you might get fever symptoms for a day and maybe a site infection that will probably clear up on its.

If you're a retard and you run say, DNP, on the other hand, you can literally die, and retards have died on it.

well yes i suppose by definition idiot proof regardless of my misgivings

plenty of bodybuilders are room temperature iq morons who got hyooge just off gear and consistently hitting the gym, successful steroid use does not require any intelligence beyond the rudimentary to not inject oil or water into a vein

I don't doubt it at all
But the crazier girls are the better the sex is
Bet you'd find a lot of them that wanna get smacked around while you fuck their ass dry

If you lift and manage your estro yes.

Hey guys, gonna hop on my 1st cycle real soon.
My plan is as following:
wk1-2 750mg test-e
wk3-12 500mg test-e
Will be taking arimidex at 0.5mg EOD and get bloodwork 2 weeks in to see how my test and estradiol levels are looking, any other values i should keep in mind and ask for?
PCT nolvadex, 2 weeks after last injection
I've read conflicting reports about using HCG throughout the cycle, many say it's good, many say it's not needed, i want to avoid as many sides as possible so i'm thinking of running it at 250iu's per day.

How does it look?

You okay man? lol

>JUST

So no more hitting on QT's at work. All these girls I've talked to are ~20+. Some girls mommy apparently wasn't to happy and decided to email my boss freaking out. These chicks are adults. Like I get it, but this is the real world.

Fuckin white knight mom jeeze.

Also got talked to for other various reasons, but that was one of the big points. Little butt flustered over that one.

Chad

What's the fraud opinion on derma rollers? I have some very bad stretch marks from being a fatass as a kid.

Any recommendations on a specific brand/kind, and needle size?

It hurts like hell on triceps and arm pits

i feel like with his face he has to have a big body for everything to fit and not look dumb

Checked.
Wasted quads tho

What's?
Someone's MUM complained.
An adults mum complained.
Holly fuck.
You don't wanna fuck anyone like that anyway dude.
Chicks who's mummy complains for them will probably not bang unless mum is at home to monitor the situation for her

>tfw cruising on 500mg/week of test-c

CHAD eats NOTHING and loses all his GAINZ

i couldn't care less about any pain, just the results

i plan on doing it everywhere but the main areas of concern i would say are my biceps, triceps, one side of my chest, my anterior delts, my fucking hips, and my thighs.

they aren't really noticeable at all on my thighs or triceps for some reason, but they are extremely obvious everywhere else.

I'm so pissed. My boss came in to work to literally tell me to stop hitting on women at work. I'm just trying to make my boring ass minimum wage job a little more fun. If your 20+ year old daughter can't handle a guy asking for her number, she shouldn't be living in the real world. Go back to highschool

are you being creepy about it senpai

Holy fuck lol

Not really bro. All I said to this girl was hey, blah, pretend I'm not at work for a second but do you think I could get your number?

been trying to run this meme on other boards with little effect

I know who told too, like out of the 5 numbers I got only one shot me down...

my mummy told me to tell you that mother knows best ok

It's really funny cause my boss does it too. Literally one of the girls I was hitting on told me she used to fuck him.

That sucks.
Never used one but i've heard good things.

age of consent in my state is 16. my friend (18) had sex with a 16 year old. her mom tried to press charges on him for rape.
baka bootybothered moms

Having a tren roid rage over it. People are fucked these days. Mommy doesn't need to fight your battles; you're an adult. Grow the fuck up, tell me no and move on.

Double kek.

Think he's mad I'm poaching on his turf rofl.

Far out
What is this world coming to?

Just give the cold shoulder
Tell the others she asked her mum to tell the boss just to get you in trouble

16 and not allowed to make simple decisions about her own life
Does her mum tell her what job she's going to get and where she will study?

>tfw you accidentally double up your dnp dose
wew, burnin up. lads

I'm probably gonna get fired in the next few weeks. I can feel it boys

I feel this deeply
My management are setting up to fire me
They're trying to put me in a position where they can claim I can't get my work done so they can then fire me for being too slow

Little do they know I've been working a fraction of my normal pace since starting there
No matter how hard they try they can't make me fuck up because I can do more work than half my work place put together.

Better start looking for a new job early then

Don't do anything by half measures then. If you feel like you're going to get fired might as well get all the numbers you can right?

Hope you get fired :)

Thanks senpai
Having government money instead of working will give me lots of extra time for lifting and achieving that dream of just being a fitness YouTuber

Yeah that won't happen either.
We all know you're a failure.

What do you do? Thought it was factory work for some reason

Since you guys apparently know everything is there a solution i could make from household ingredients that i can inject IV to kill myself, preferably as painlessly as possible?