Has anyone been through the marines bootcamp?

Has anyone been through the marines bootcamp?
What's the best way to prepare as an inactive skinnyfat fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXDsoM2QYqQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_use_of_children
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Run. Run, run, and run. Also, learn how to make a bed, iron cloths and fold cloths. I had to learn the hard way.

t. Former murheeeen

This user speaks the truth.Run your ass off and then run some more.

why are you going muhreens

aight

i'm tired of being a beta pussy

>best way to prepare
Do absolutely nothing, Marine PT is a fucking joke.
3 fucking pullups
40 crunches
and a three mile run done in a minimum of 28 minutes.

Girls can do this shit in highschool, it's that fucking simple.

Even the Army has higher standards.

Just run and do push ups and sit ups. If you're a good runner and can do a respectable amount of push ups and sit ups you'll be fine.

>not joining the Navy

Nice bait

I ship next year in June for San Diego. Another poolee and I have been going to the gym everyday together and eating a fuck ton. Just two weeks of that and I got
105 crunches
19 pull ups (had to pee really fucking badly)
10:24 1 1/2 miles

Just put in a fuck Ton of effort and go to the work outs every week at the RSS. And mind over matter OP

why the fuck didn't he shave he's so fucked

this tbqh famalam

Lmao I always thought it was funny to see nerdy looking fucking drill instructors when I was a recruit/marine.

Kind of like the nigger in your pic, OP.

He looks like he has three ribbons straight out of a wing unit.

Fucking nerd.

>gayvy
enjoy your bunk mates using you as a receptacle for their semen, seaman

You either have no idea what you're talking about or you're a gigantic asshole who wants to fuck up the OP with your troll lies. Fuck the fuck off, fuckstain.

OOOOOH YOU FELL FOR THE B8

run till you puke , but don't die.

Marine fag reporting get in

I can confirm this running will help you alot. Also, work on your pull ups it will help you a lot not just during recruit training but with your career. Pull ups are the .osteoporosis heavily weighted event on the physical fitness test.

Run. Everyday. Train yourself to keep a pushup position half way down, 1/4 down and in the up position for 10 minutes or more. Don't associate with women. Find a battle buddy. Don't volunteer for squad leader. Don't fall asleep during the boring ass classes. Don't let your name be known to the drill sergeants.

Running and pulls are all that matters

LISTEN TO WHAT I AM ANOUT TO SAY AND FUCKING DO IT.

LEARN ALL OF YOUR GENERAL ORDERS UP AND DOWN LEFT AND RIGHT BEFORE YOU GO. NOT JUST LEARN. YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO SPIT OUT ANY SINGLE ONE ON COMMAND LIKE YOU'RE BEING ASKED 2 + 2. YOU WILL BE FUCKING LEFT ALONE IF YOU KNOW ALL OF THESE BEFORE GOING IN.

>That pic
Lol nigger Marine

This is why I had second thoughts about joining the Military, still doing Air force anyways

>chair force
at least you get to blow shit up

I feel the same way about female DIs.

I'm sure some of them can hold their own in a fight, but you could literally pick some of them up and throw them.

Fucking this so much. I learned my general orders while I walked around at work, they are fucking essential. Also JJ DID TIE BUCKLE. Learn that shit

Hilariously pilots are often more fit then most marines. Pilots actually get time to train and eat while marines are crawling around in the mud surviving on basic MRE's. Military doesn't give a shit about muscles (despite what Hollywood would have you believe), you have to get them on your own time.

This. Military doesn't want fit people. They eat too much and you can't cram as many into an apc or a helicopter.

The military basically wants heavily armed sardines. Guns and tech so vastly improve killing potential that being fit is pretty irrelevant after a certain point. Soldiers aren't warriors anymore they're weapons platforms.

>thinking it's bait
and that's why every marine is a skinny fat jerk off with an ego.
If you can't pass their pt test day 1, you were low test to begin with.
If you actually need to go through an entire BCT to pass their pt test, you are nu male genetics.

Any male 17 years old should be able to meet marine standards, it's the minimum end of physical fitness.

Big muscles are useless if all you do is holding a gun

>tfw the military would rather develop mechanical exoskeletons than incorporate weight training.

It's just more logistically efficient (in 50 different independent ways) to enhance soldiers physical capabilities with tech than through training.

It's not like solders were that physically fit during most wars or conflicts that mattered.
WWI-WWII had some of the shittiest built people in it, during a time where technology was just starting to shine for it. People in general just happened to be fitter due to hard labor life.

Vietnam had a ton of cuck boys and obese people, basic training wasn't even 2 months long.

There have been such far advances in workout and diet knowledge you could be logistically and physically superior than your predecessor, just probably nowhere near as tough.

>Any male 17 years old should be able to meet marine standards, it's the minimum end of physical fitness.
>mfw age 19 and can't do it, not even close to that standard

end my life please

Dude looks like Major Payne.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXDsoM2QYqQ

Guns.
The tech that devalued physical fitness the most was the development of guns.

Before that it was things like pike formations and shield walls but nothing equalizes men quite like the gun.

what the fuck

The military would literally use children if it were legal. They're cheap, small, and just strong enough to shoot a gun.

ooh you better run

wrong. children can't carry shit

Shit seeing the way the Corps is going now you should probably brush up on your preferred pronouns.

Also run more, in boots preferably

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_use_of_children

>thinks that the official minimum scores are relevant at all in the fleet
>thinks weak fatfucks don't get the shit PT'd out of them twice a day, five days a week

Every morning for PT we did pullups. 20 is the starndard.

Those of us that could crank them out would go on a three miler.
Those that couldn't went for six.

Pull ups are easy as shit when you weigh lmao1pl8

hey fattie

thnkx 4 ur cervix

>Flexed arm hang
this is why women aren't taken seriously in the military

Current muhreen here, there's no real physical training needed. Our terrorist, peek, could do 2 pull ups when he went in, and 3 when he left. It's not physically challenging at all, just try not to jump off third decks staircase and kill yourself from depression of your poor life choices

What air force are you talking about. From what I understand you won't get a chance to blow something good up unless you are EOD or a pilot.

>3 pullups

Not being able to crank out 20 good pullups on a whim is shitbag admin faggot tier

>thinking the muhreens will convert you from a beta to alpha chad
lmao

they can hold a gun and fight in a third world militia but they can't carry all the shit required by an actual modern military