>Also 2pl8 on the squat bar
>travoltalookingaround.gif
>see no one around so I warm up with conveniently loaded weight
>15 minutes later and I'm repping 405x5
>5'5 mexican dwarf comes out of the bathroom
>he sees me and angrily waddles over
>while I'm halfway through my 4th rep he loudly says
>HEY BRO I HAVE BOTH THE BARS OCCUPIED
>this pissed me off so fucking much that I throw the bar down from the top of the rep and just stare him down
>I'm only 5'10 but i tower over him
>I tell him that it's rude to leave your weights unattended/unracked and expect them to stay there
>MFW he tries to tell me he's my elder and deserves respect
>MFW i pick up the bar while he's still whining and do another 7 reps.

mexican manlets have to be the worst type

el paso kek

you should have put on your trump hat while doing the reps in front of him.

does my disdain towards this manlet rustle you user?

are you dumb or wut brah

Express your anger through greentext rustle stories

5'5 is pretty tall for a beaner.

how did you fail to realize that i was implying that it would be even more hilarious than it already was if you did that?

Because supporting trumpepe is a nono. and also im an aspie

but now i see how funneh it would've bean. kekle

>user complements OP
>op goes full autist and starts arguing with user
It was a good thread until OP fucked it up with his autism

happened yesterday
>go to my shitty gym
>put my headphones in
>wu-tang_clan.mp3
>warm up stretch and roll every muscle in my body
>proceed to move the squat rack from the soft rubber floor (kind of like a children's playground thing) to concrete floor
>a guy with some muscle, belly and chicken legs gestures me to take out my headphones
>"it's not nice that you move the squat rack you shouldn't do it"
>i say to him that if he would squat he would understand why soft floor is shit for it
>tell him I've been doing it for the last 4 months since I started
>tell him an employee told me it's fine
>yeah but he's not the owner
>are you the owner?
>no but my wife is
>if I can't move the rack, I'll just go to another gym
>put my headphones back in and proceed to paused squat baby weight for reps

So was he just jealous of my 71cm thighs? He harasses people quite often about shit and is always aggressive about it. He did not treat me as a customer should be treated. He rustled me so much he kind of ruined my workout. I think I'll use it as a leverage so they move the squat rack to a hard floor permanently.

hey man, it's hard being this socially retarded

here's a qt3.14 for an apology :(

what the hell kind of squat rack can you pick up an move? sounds like a shit gym user. do yourself an favor and joing a private club or get a year long 24 membership

Never drop a DL from the top, that only reinforces the taquitos when they do it.

Actually LOLED at this.

It's a small family neighborhood gym. A bit shitty but it has a convenient location. I just step inside, grab it by the safety rails and do a farmer walk. No biggie.

I'm going to go there today and tell them that either they move the rack and they guy apologizes to me for being rude, or I'll switch to another gym. FFS, I don't pay them to be treated like that.

Kek, finally someone else who's encountered el angry brown midget of overcompensation, their arrogance is unbelievable

Don't beta out. tell them you're switching to 24 unless they lower your price lol

as i was finishing with my last set of 415 he was just stink eyeing me in the mirror. All while squatting with the pussy pad on

Don't be *that* guy
The only way you'll get treated better is by being nice about it, not by causing the wife to bitch at the husband and have the husband hate you, god damn

Just politely ask them to move the squat rack to a hard floor and tell the husband you don't appreciate being bothered during workouts or in general

is his wife hot?

I know how to handle it, I don't have autismo and I'm cultured. Otherwise,
there are 3 other gyms close by. Not half way home, but still 10 minutes by bike.

How much are you paying for your membership right now?

She's out of my age group kek. But she's always very nice to me. Always gives me a thumbs up and smiles, also while I was moving the squat rack several times.
People and the staff at the gym like me, I lost 55kg and built a lot of muscle in the last year. Some people just come to me and tell me "oh I lost two kilo this month I'm so happy", then I tell them that they did a good job and so on. Top kek.

Too much, I think it's 37.50euro per month. I could pay much less, but with this one the location is best.