Manlets shouldn't have waifus.

> even Asians
The lack of self-awareness is hilarious

What do you mean?

wow, ok

a.) the beauty of a human being can't be assessed just by looking at them

b.) the beauty of a human being is subjective

Who is she?

That's an awful lot of hopeful delusion you have there, lad.
>inb4 buttblaated response

You know that he isn't wrong.

> cries about discrimination
> blatantly racist comment

>a.) the beauty of a human being can't be assessed just by looking at them
>b.) the beauty of a human being is subjective

you're daft if you think that you can understand the entirety of a person just by looking.

i will give you that you might feel like you've experienced beauty, but haven't you ever taken a step further into a person's life and realized that they're nothing special?

>you're daft if you think that you can understand the entirety of a person just by looking.
>i will give you that you might feel like you've experienced beauty, but haven't you ever taken a step further into a person's life and realized that they're nothing special?

Mate, when we say "beauty" we're talking purely about aesthetics.

i'm actually a chick with 110% more experience than you, but sure. whatever makes you feel like you're not the actual fedora.

>i'm actually a chick
Explains why you're parroting the beauty concept thinking you've said something smart.

>with 110% more experience than you
Sounds like experience in being autistic

>i'm actually a chick with 110% more experience than you, but sure. whatever makes you feel like you're not the actual fedora.

Next thing you'll say is that you were only pretending to be retarded.

Kek, i know its tradition to meme but try to counter the argument too atleast.

>a.) the beauty of a human being can't be assessed just by looking at them
Men always break things down.
We can assess a persons physical beauty and personality separately.
Many of the girls ive known and seriously picked the brains of have alot of difficulty separating different things into catagories the way men do. This makes it so that you cannot distiguish the parts from the whole but that seems biological and may just be harder to grasp as a female. And for the record we can see the whole aswell.

>b.) the beauty of a human being is subjective
Ofcourse, but there are majority standards too. There is no perfect male or female, but there can be a Best.

>you're daft if you think that you can understand the entirety of a person just by looking.
This i would agree with to a point but as you become more experienced with people you start to see patterns in behaivior. What you do or have can say something about you. The person you allow others to see, says something about you. Perspective.

>i will give you that you might feel like you've experienced beauty, but haven't you ever taken a step further into a person's life and realized that they're nothing special?
All the time. Some of the prettiest girls can be the most boring. No doubt the feelings tend to be mutual.
Its hard as shit to come to an understanding between genders because we're different as fuck.
And i dont see there being a peaceful solution at any time and thats not a bad thing either.
But if you take a moment to quietly listen to what the other has to say, you may learn something, and understand them a little better.

Its easy to hate what you dont understand.

>Her mouth is crooked
Who would expect that when she isn't looking head on?

I am surprised that there weren't any comments about being too skinny, especially for an athlete.

> her mouth is crooked

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

3-4's out of 10 nitpicking a 7-8. Really.

>see an ugly girl
WOW you're so beautiful ! i wish I had hair like you!! :)

>see a somewhat attractive girl
wow not that pretty, I don't get what all the hype is about!

what is wrong with women?

Ugly / old women shit talking a better looking woman. In other news the grass is green and the sky is blue.

Evolution, senpai. Women aren't very physically competitive for mates. Instead they attack a competitor's social standing.

They are jealous cunts. It is scientifically proven. The halo effect does not effect as strongly women who evaluate attractive women because they get jealous.

'experience' isn't impressive for a girl, femanon. You could get fucked by 600 different men in 24 hours if you really wanted to. It's why you are called a slut.

Sounds like you're trying to rationalize getting pumped and dumped one too many times.

That's pretty common dude. Every once in a blue moon, one of the retards talking shit is stupid enough to post himself for us to make fun of. They're usually skinny fat.

You're just lucky don't have my full Sabina folder on this computer.

god why cant she just have a volleyball match in my hometown,

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

All these haters and its not even noon

You are aware that you are a manlet in her eyes unless you are like 200cm, right?

tatyana >

yes
a manlet can dream...

You are my true bro.

Femanon here

I have to agree, she's fairly mediocre and actually quite ugly. The only reason you virgins like her is due to your yellow fever fetish.

fatty gtfo

never post here again, slut.

>and actually quite ugly.
>quite ugly
Is this skank serious? You are aware that she doesn't have tons of makeup on while she's playing volleyball, right?

>come to Veeky Forums for fitness advice
>now I need a 6' kazakhstani pro volleyball gf

182 or 187, depending on your taste.

Im really used to being around tall women since my cousin is 190cm

Tatyana is literally perfect bros.

trips talked

>there are women who think they can compete with this.

lmao

There are.

I dont think she is "beautiful" but its so fucking hilarious to see the nature of those shallow ugly ass cunts, always tearing others down because theyre not only old but never took care of themselves properly, every woman with that attitude could just drop dead on the spot and nothing of value would be lost

pic not related

I highly prefer Tatyana.

its literally the most retarded critiscism ever, everyones mouth is crooked, its due to muscles responding differently which results in some way or shape in a not 100% horizontal line

women are so despicable, its in their nature sadly enough so only actually pretty women are not prone to that behaviour since they dont need it

Sabina isnt really "good looking" she might be cute but that isnt what I'd count as beautiful, yours on the other hand is an average eastern euro slag

I for one love Lourdes, she is just perfect looks wise to me, altough I dont have a preference, there are so many different types of beautiful she is one that I would consider 10/10

You can't be serious. Her body is completely ordinary and her face is that of a drug whore.

no

lol, 0/10 would not fuck

who are you trying to kid her? even if she isnt your "type" she is objectively really pretty and at least an 8/10

Post pic scrub

>all of them are fat white women in their 20s to 30s
hmmm
really makes you think

>all of them in their 20s to 30s
Are you serious, lad?

>Post pic with no makeup
This phraise BTFO
90% of femanons

Normies will discredit anyone due to their own insecurities. Nothing new here.

>white women, the .jpg
If they aren't first, fuck everyone else.

>fat and/or ugly women general shit talking an athletic fairly pretty woman.
I don't think she's a 10/10, but in comparison to everyone who posted there she is a goddess.

>40's-50's

Lol those women act exactly like the people here do when they see an obvious good physique but dislike the person

I wonder when asian women are going to realise how insecure they make white girls feel

>Manlets shouldn't have waifus.
we have waifettes

They already do user, in asian cultures asian girls are still pretty submissive, in western cultures asian girls are bitchmode/10.
They think they are hot shit 100% of the time and can get just about any dick they wanted.

people here might be arrogant elitist pricks but if there is someone who actually looks good people will say so, same with /ic/ for example, if youre great people will tell you

Not if the person is cocky or makes them feel bad. you obviously haven't been here long enough if you haven't seen some of the jealously that gets posted here lol

Nah m8, Ive seen it all and if youre an asshole or not doesnt matter, if you actually look good, do good shit people will acknolwedge it.

pic related for example could say anything he wanted and post photos of himself and people would probably give him shit for being an asshole but not because he doesnt look good